Trump won't throw the first pitch at Nationals' game because he would get booed

Same reason why the chickenshit wouldn't attend the Correspondence Dinner. He's afraid people might be mean to him.

American presidents have thrown inaugural first pitches since Taft, yet now the (already) unpopular President Trump claims he has a "scheduling conflict"t hat keeps him from doing this.

The second-best popular vote getter in 2016 should be honest and admit he knows he will be relentlessly booed if he shows up on that mound.
Donald Trump Reportedly Won't Throw 1st Pitch for Nationals Due to Scheduling
Kind of like this fucking piece of shit… LOL
obama-larger.png

American presidents have thrown inaugural first pitches since Taft, yet now the (already) unpopular President Trump claims he has a "scheduling conflict"t hat keeps him from doing this.

The second-best popular vote getter in 2016 should be honest and admit he knows he will be relentlessly booed if he shows up on that mound.
Kind of like this fucking piece of shit… LOL
obama-larger.png
Obama knew he sucked at baseball, but he had the courage to do his best. Your orange clown is a coward. He knows he would probably be out of breath by the time he walked out to the mound.

I'm sure Clinton would have received a warm welcome at a Texas Rangers game or Arizona Diamondbacks.

Such is life in the hyper partisan world. Maybe they should just choose a random Snowflake, or maybe a life long career politician to throw out the pitch. I've got an idea, how about an anti-America protester, or Colin Kapernick, yeah, that would get them on their feet!

Americans better understand what's at stake here. Many problems which need fixing, surely they don't think an establishment politician would have taken on these challenges. Let me just say, one of the reasons American workers have been exploited is that they don't know who their enemies and allies are. There is no way Americans who developed a technology or business can't fullfll the job of running the business.

Taking $10 trillion over 8 years, doesn't make you an economic genius, no matter how many people at the trough say you are.

Last edited:
Same reason why the chickenshit wouldn't attend the Correspondence Dinner. He's afraid people might be mean to him.
Pure conjecture. He didn't want to attend the correspondence dinner because it's difficult to sit in a room with a bunch of dishonest assholes that hate you and then give them an opportunity to repeat everything they've been saying about you for the last year or so. I don't see the point of giving the pricks the satisfaction.

I think he's just too busy trying to fix the mess Obama made to attend a ballgame. Obama had plenty of time to fuck around. Trump doesn't .

Pure conjecture. He didn't want to attend the correspondence dinner because it's difficult to sit in a room with a bunch of dishonest assholes that hate you and then give them an opportunity to repeat everything they've been saying about you for the last year or so. I don't see the point of giving the pricks the satisfaction.

I think he's just too busy trying to fix the mess Obama made to attend a ballgame. Obama had plenty of time to fuck around. Trump doesn't .
maybe you can tell us just what mess Obama made, asshole.

maybe the people we elect as president should do their fucking job rather than all this other horse shit

When is he gonna start that?

You've been watching CNN again I see, you gotta stop watching the lying media if you want to know what is really going on with Trump.
Us Trumpets know he is doing what he promised because liberals are still kicking and screaming, we love it. Get on the Trump train or get out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe the people we elect as president should do their fucking job rather than all this other horse shit

When is he gonna start that?

You've been watching CNN again I see, you gotta stop watching the lying media if you want to know what is really going on with Trump.
Us Trumpets know he is doing what he promised because liberals are still kicking and screaming, we love it. Get on the Trump train or get out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did he promise to play golf 12 times in his first 9 weeks? He aint done shit sis. Could he even get a healthcare bill passed with a republican congress? Every promise he has lied about, and you phyucking know it

Forum List

Back