Trump won't throw the first pitch at Nationals' game because he would get booed

American presidents have thrown inaugural first pitches since Taft, yet now the (already) unpopular President Trump claims he has a "scheduling conflict"t hat keeps him from doing this.

The second-best popular vote getter in 2016 should be honest and admit he knows he will be relentlessly booed if he shows up on that mound.
Donald Trump Reportedly Won't Throw 1st Pitch for Nationals Due to Scheduling
You're probably right.

Trump loved baseball. As a kid he was scouted by the Phillies. You can bet if he thought he would be greeted by thousands of cheering fans chanting his name, he would be there.

So golf isn't a game played with a ball?

lolol
How many baseball parks does Trump own?
Is sitting in a ballpark a secure location to discuss Top Secret information?
From what I've seen the White House is full of spies. Why would Trump want to talk to anyone there when he can talk to them on his on course where Obama hasn't been able to bug the place.
Besides, you'd be surprised how many deals have been completed while golfing. Obama used it all of the time to bribe politicians. It worked with Speaker Boehner and John Kasich.
Obama and Boehner team up to win golf match against Biden and Kasich
golf.jpg

Well you've surprised me. I didn't think your posts could get any nuttier.
Nope. Just realistic. Trump found out that the White House isn't a secure location. Probably never will be. Best thing he can do is do his business where the enemy hasn't been able to prep the site. That's why it's good to be rich because Obama spies won't be allowed to roam around and plant bugs.
Yep, it's much better to discuss important matters of state in front of random diners and wait staff.
If they serve dinner on the 12th fairway.
The staff is usually a mile away.
You do understand how golf is played, right?
You don't keep up with the news?
At Mar-a-Lago, Trump tackles crisis diplomacy at close range - CNNPolitics.com

How many baseball parks does Trump own?
Is sitting in a ballpark a secure location to discuss Top Secret information?
From what I've seen the White House is full of spies. Why would Trump want to talk to anyone there when he can talk to them on his on course where Obama hasn't been able to bug the place.
Besides, you'd be surprised how many deals have been completed while golfing. Obama used it all of the time to bribe politicians. It worked with Speaker Boehner and John Kasich.
Obama and Boehner team up to win golf match against Biden and Kasich
golf.jpg

Nope. Just realistic. Trump found out that the White House isn't a secure location. Probably never will be. Best thing he can do is do his business where the enemy hasn't been able to prep the site. That's why it's good to be rich because Obama spies won't be allowed to roam around and plant bugs.
Yep, it's much better to discuss important matters of state in front of random diners and wait staff.
So the fuck WHAT!!

Is there anything that happens during the Trump Administration cocksuckers like you can't find fault in?????????

So the fuck WHAT!!

Is there anything that happens during the Trump Administration cocksuckers like you can't find fault in?????????
"The staff is usually a mile away" you said.

I didn't vote for President Trump to watch him throw out the first pitch. No news here expect for whiny, butt-hurt liberals doing their thing.
Well apparently you ended up voting for him to play golf every weekend at the tax payer's ridiculous expense.

ObamaGolf071113_2.jpg
lol that's a serious false equivalency if you compared the rate of tax payer cost of vacations between the presidents.

I didn't vote for President Trump to watch him throw out the first pitch. No news here expect for whiny, butt-hurt liberals doing their thing.
Well apparently you ended up voting for him to play golf every weekend at the tax payer's ridiculous expense.

ObamaGolf071113_2.jpg
lol that's a serious false equivalency if you compared the rate of tax payer cost of vacations between the presidents.

AFP-Getty-Images-Jewel-Samad-Getty-Images-Getty-Images-Saul-Loeb.jpg

yeah and?

I never heard you complain about Obama golfing

The president is only in office for 4 years. IMO he should work 12 hours a day at least and sorry but he doesn't need a vacation. He gets a fucking pension for life after only a 4 year contract so he can work every fucking day

right, because clearly a stressed out guy who never gets any down time is exactly the guy you want with the button to the nukes.

I don't have a problem with down time, when you've earned it. Trump is failing miserably and spends all his time golfing and going to rallies to hear how much his shrinking crowd of supporters love him.

Why is everything about race to you?

This issue is about race, guy.... if you build a wall to keep brown people out...that's racist.

Okay, some **** calls Trump a dictator on national TV and Trump says she's overrated. OMG!!! THE HORROR!!!

The issue was whether or not Trump asked the russians to hack her, which he did in that tape.

It takes two to Tango. If they stop insulting him maybe he'll stop calling them washed up actors.

The President is supposed to be above that sort of thing. I didn't hear Obama or Bush get into pissing matches with everyone who criticized them. But they had class.

Everyone wondered why Hillary ditched that party on election night. Didn’t even have the courtesy to show up and thank them for supporting her. A classless act. And it was all because she blew up and had a world-class meltdown. This is Hillary, not Trump, you asshole!!

I think she probably felt what the Majority of the country felt on that night. We had a monster most of us didn't want who got in because the Russians hacked our election.

As Trump's approval rating sinks (at 35% yesterday, the lowest for a president at this point in his term) we are all starting to realize what a bad idea this was.

yeah and?

The president is only in office for 4 years. IMO he should work 12 hours a day at least and sorry but he doesn't need a vacation. He gets a fucking pension for life after only a 4 year contract so he can work every fucking day

right, because clearly a stressed out guy who never gets any down time is exactly the guy you want with the button to the nukes.

I don't have a problem with down time, when you've earned it. Trump is failing miserably and spends all his time golfing and going to rallies to hear how much his shrinking crowd of supporters love him.
we 're not going to have a nuclear war Chicken Little

A standing ovation? He's be lucky not to be tarred and feathered, especially in The District. Trump is a bust, he is incompetent and unfit for the office of POTUS. Period, end of story - at least until he quits or is impeached and convicted of high crimes and misdemeanors
A bust? he just undid all of Obama's stupid global warming executive orders today. You had better stop watching CNN and NBC. Trump behind the scenes is undoing as much of the Obama fuck ups as he can. All the while everyone and the media are going on and on about a fake news story about the Russians. That story is a bust and the media know's it. So dream on, by the time the midterms roll around the economy will be on fire, Isis will be no more, and taxes will be slashed and healthcare will be back on the table just before it implodes with Trump saving the day.

How much did you pay for your brainwash? They did a great job, or else you were already willfully ignorant before the procedure.

yeah and?

I hope you're correct. The fact is there is an insane person with his finger on the button in Pyongyang, and one with the "football" in DC, NYC, Florida and on golf courses every weekend.

yeah and?

I hope you're correct. The fact is there is an insane person with his finger on the button in Pyongyang, and one with the "football" in DC, NYC, Florida and on golf courses every weekend.
well I have a DIY bomb shelter kit to sell you

How much did you pay for your brainwash? They did a great job, or else you were already willfully ignorant before the procedure
You're the brainwashed one. You have allowed yourself to be talked into giving part of your country away. Now that is some good washing. I bet you think the planet won't be inhabitable in 50 years too, another shining example of a brainwashed moron.

I will give obama credit for trying.
While he proudly showed everyone he was a limpwristed faggot, he did make an attempt to make people think he wasn't.

Forum List

Back