TRUMP WON!!! Millions of Votes for Trump Went to Biden

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

President Trump won by millions and millions of votes.
Ive been hearing and reading a lot about this.
Im keeping the hope and thinking about changing my avatar ????
View attachment 417230

Beyond silly. If you've ever seen what Hemsworth does for a workout, you'd know that Trump would collapse just looking at the video.
i collapsed watching Tyrus work out....the guy was lifting weight i would not even be able to roll the barbells...

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

View attachment 417230

Beyond silly. If you've ever seen what Hemsworth does for a workout, you'd know that Trump would collapse just looking at the video.
So you dont like the metaphor it expresses ?
Does this mean I can mark you down for a "no" vote ?
If I would have known this was going to make you mad, I would have posted it a lot sooner :auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't make me anything. It does make you look like one of those doe-eyed fanboys that lurk around cosplay conventions who envisions his savior as a fit and muscled hammer wielding superhero??...when the guy hasn't been in gym his entire adult life? LOL. It's your avatar, you do as you see fit. Me, I'd have a little more self-respect. :auiqs.jpg:

Not like its the first time these machines were used to subvert an election to fascist. Dominion fka Smartmatic.
Hopefully assets are seized and people who did it go to jail.

Biden got more votes via Dominion. That's why Hitlery told him not to concede "no matter what."She and the others knew exactly what was going on. That's also the reason Biden didn't campaign. They had it all worked out for months. Then they got too greedy and got caught. RIP joey B.

I'm not wasting any more time on it until there is proverbial concrete proof.

So sick of lies on both sides. It aint over till the fat lady sings.

View attachment 417231
I appreciate your feelings , InvisibleFlash. I had a consultation today with a good citizen who mirrored your exact feelings about politics. What a coincidence. A lot of Americans are in a lot of pain, and unfortunately ya'll do not know who is naughty and who is nice. Best wishes as you sort all this out. I feel your pain.

View attachment 417230

Here's one evidence from today :
"Breaking: Trump Gains At Least 1,600 Votes, Biden Over 800 in Georgia Recount After Floyd County Finds Over 2,600 Ballots Not Counted (Alleged Dominion Glitch)

The statewide recount of votes on the presidential election over the weekend revealed that in Floyd County over 2,600 votes were not counted due to a server error, allegedly by a Dominion tabulating machine. The statewide recount is still ongoing in several counties, the deadline for completion is 11:59 p.m. Wednesday.

The found votes reportedly favor President Trump almost two-to-one, cutting Joe Biden’s approximate 14,000 vote lead by about 800 votes.

In Michigan:
"A deep dive into the results in one Michigan County shows a similar pattern as was identified by Dr. Shiva in his Michigan analysis. Dr. Shiva’s numbers can be replicated. Votes were transferred from President Trump to Joe Biden based on consistent rate of transfer.

This is VERY IMPORTANT that this analysis can be replicated by data analysts!

This is not a conspiracy.

This really did happen in the 2020 election."

"
According to Dr. Shiva and others, the voting machines used in the US in the current election and in prior elections have the ability to store votes not as integers but as fractions. This allows these machines to weigh votes for candidates and change elections based on this weighting.

There is NO REASON why this feature should be included on a voting machine.

There is only ONE REASON to include this feature on voting machines — to STEAL elections."

Last edited:
Not like its the first time these machines were used to subvert an election to fascist. Dominion fka Smartmatic.
Hopefully assets are seized and people who did it go to jail.

Biden got more votes via Dominion. That's why Hitlery told him not to concede "no matter what."She and the others knew exactly what was going on. That's also the reason Biden didn't campaign. They had it all worked out for months. Then they got too greedy and got caught. RIP joey B.

I agree.

Sure..because some asshole on the new media darling of the right wing says so.
Honestly, it really is embarrassing.
That's more credible than the sources you frequent.

44255886_2098402950183987_3322443046414450688_n.jpg

View attachment 417230

"Breaking: Trump Gains At Least 1,600 Votes, Biden Over 800 in Georgia Recount After Floyd County Finds Over 2,600 Ballots Not Counted (Alleged Dominion Glitch)

The statewide recount of votes on the presidential election over the weekend revealed that in Floyd County over 2,600 votes were not counted due to a server error, allegedly by a Dominion tabulating machine. The statewide recount is still ongoing in several counties, the deadline for completion is 11:59 p.m. Wednesday.

The found votes reportedly favor President Trump almost two-to-one, cutting Joe Biden’s approximate 14,000 vote lead by about 800 votes.

In Michigan:
"A deep dive into the results in one Michigan County shows a similar pattern as was identified by Dr. Shiva in his Michigan analysis. Dr. Shiva’s numbers can be replicated. Votes were transferred from President Trump to Joe Biden based on consistent rate of transfer.

Keep holding on to hope.

The Kangaroo Court Approves.

Proceed with your allegations unchallenged madam!

View attachment 417230

In Michigan:

Agreed.
I have a lot to learn, but Ive been suggesting this for a good while now.
Trump had a plan, and it looks like to me it might be working.

OAN is sucking up to Trump, knowing he's going to still be making a lot of noise after his sorry fucking ass is out of the WH.
Sidney Powell is a media whore.
You're an idiot.

I don't think they plan to show their hand anytime soon and are saving it for SCOTUS. Which is a smart thing to do.
What possible reason could they have for “not showing their hand anytime soon”?

Looking forward to the court seeing the proof.
yea so am i,i am getting tired of hearing about all this proof but not seeing any....
Yep.

We've seen, what, 500 or so OKAY WE'VE GOT 'EM THIS TIME WE'VE GOT SOLID PROOF NO ONE CAN DENY I TELL YOU threads here over the last 10 or 12 years, and it just doesn't seem to pan out.

So now, I don't even keep track of the details on the daily new "bombshells". I just wait for the whole circus to play itself out, and then look at what actually remains after the dust has settled.

If it's a solid lead, we have to look at it. But let's try to keep them serious, at least.

That conservatives lie so much is sad.

Worse, they want Trump reelected.
Whoa Mr. Jones. I've tried to show you the light about President several times in the past couple of years, but I can imagine your hurt of being led astray by a media that weaponizes its untruth about the venom good men like yourself succumb to. I hope you deal with all the false stuff you have to listen to day and night. My prayers are up for those like you, never once realized you had been had. Good luck in dealing with all this. Only best wishes, truly.

Twenty lawsuits and Trump is losing every one of them.

Judges appear increasingly frustrated with Trump's legal claims about 2020 election
"Come on now," one judge said after hearing a Trump team claim.

""""

President Donald Trump, who created confusion by claiming victory before all votes had...
The recent scene in Clark County, Nevada, has become increasingly common in courthouses around the country as President Donald Trump continues to push thinly supported allegations of election misconduct and fraud.

When Republican lawyers in Nevada complained their observers were not close enough if they could not hear everything poll workers were saying, U.S. District Judge Andrew Gordon pushed back.

"At what point does this get ridiculous?" the exasperated judge, an appointee of President Barack Obama, asked before ruling against the Republicans.

In court hearings and opinions around the country, judges are voicing similar frustrations with the Trump campaign's legal filings to a degree rarely seen in venues where political rhetoric is generally unwelcome, experts and courthouse veterans said.""""""""

She's lying to you.

She's telling you what you want to hear.

Newsmax is broadcasting it because you are now watching Newsmax more.

Forum List

Back