TRUMP WON!!! Millions of Votes for Trump Went to Biden

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

President Trump won by millions and millions of votes.

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

Sure..because some asshole on the new media darling of the right wing says so.
Honestly, it really is embarrassing.

Newsmax I'll believe it when I see it.

Ive been hearing and reading a lot about this.
Im keeping the hope and thinking about changing my avatar ????
1605565856440.png

View attachment 417230

Beyond silly. If you've ever seen what Hemsworth does for a workout, you'd know that Trump would collapse just looking at the video.

Sure..because some asshole on the new media darling of the right wing says so.
Honestly, it really is embarrassing.
I don't think you know who Sidney Powell is. She doesn't ever make accusations unless she has irrefutable proof. She may someday make the Supreme Court on account of her truthfulness. That's just my opinion.

Your

View attachment 417230
Doggie is so cute. You would do well to put that pic in your signature area, where it would be more visible. I'm seeing a lot of happy faces on the Chris Salcedo show right now.

View attachment 417230

Beyond silly. If you've ever seen what Hemsworth does for a workout, you'd know that Trump would collapse just looking at the video.
So you dont like the metaphor it expresses ?
Does this mean I can mark you down for a "no" vote ?
If I would have known this was going to make you mad, I would have posted it a lot sooner :auiqs.jpg:

Your

View attachment 417230
Doggie is so cute. You would do well to put that pic in your signature area, where it would be more visible. I'm seeing a lot of happy faces on the Chris Salcedo show right now.
Same here, watching it as we speak. :cool:

Forum List

Back