I wouldn't Want To Be in THEIR Shoes Right Now

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Having been a Democrat for 40 years, I think I have an idea of how the election fraud scenario came about, and where it is going. I get the sense that at about 3AM, the morning after election day, Democrat election officials in swing states saw that President Trump, with sizable vote leads, was heading right straight toward a victory.

Knowing the Democrat mindset, which is that Democrats must always do ANYTHING they can, to get power for Democrats, and keep it away from Republicans, the Democrat election officials, stopped counting votes, and held a conference among each other. My guess is they discussed what they could do to stop Trump from winning. What they came up with, was to simply report 120,000+ fictitious "votes" for Joe Biden, and none for Trump. Well, this would be a pretty good guess, because that is exactly what they did.

I also guess that these election officials who have the job of reporting vote counts, are supervised by some other Democrat who also sees a responsibility to insure power for Democrats, and as such, the election officials might have worried about losing their jobs if they allowed Trump to win.

They didn't seem to think there would be anything more serious for them than the prospect of job loss. Thus, they decided to falsify the vote reports, in favor of Biden. Democrats have a built-in perspective that they are always right. As Georgia US Senate candidate Jon Osoff said recently >> "We're on the right side of history." It looks like their mindset of always thinking that, has now put them in a lot of trouble.

I forsee the election (still in progress) as going to wind up before the US Supreme Court, with the US Dept of Justice vigorously pressing to prosecute these Democrat election frauders, to the full extent of the law.
First, if the frauders continue to press the idea that there is no evidence of election fraud, they will be laughed out of the courtroom. Secondly, the DOJ prosecutors will not have trouble proving their case and the frauders will be looking at multiple counts of violation of US Code 52, Section 20511, carrying 5 years of federal imprisonment + fines, for each count. I wouldn't want to be their shoes right now.

Having been a Democrat for 40 years, I think I have an idea of how the election fraud scenario came about, and where it is going. I get the sense that at about 3AM, the morning after election day, Democrat election officials in swing states saw that President Trump, with sizable vote leads, was heading right straight toward a victory.

Knowing the Democrat mindset, which is that Democrats must always do ANYTHING they can, to get power for Democrats, and keep it away from Republicans, the Democrat election officials, stopped counting votes, and held a conference among each other. My guess is they discussed what they could do to stop Trump from winning. What they came up with, was to simply report 120,000+ fictitious "votes" for Joe Biden, and none for Trump. Well, this would be a pretty good guess, because that is exactly what they did.

I also guess that these election officials who have the job of reporting vote counts, are supervised by some other Democrat who also sees a responsibility to insure power for Democrats, and as such, the election officials might have worried about losing their jobs if they allowed Trump to win.

They didn't seem to think there would be anything more serious for them than the prospect of job loss. Thus, they decided to falsify the vote reports, in favor of Biden. Democrats have a built-in perspective that they are always right. As Georgia US Senate candidate Jon Osoff said recently >> "We're on the right side of history." It looks like their mindset of always thinking that, has now put them in a lot of trouble.

I forsee the election (still in progress) as going to wind up before the US Supreme Court, with the US Dept of Justice vigorously pressing to prosecute these Democrat election frauders, to the full extent of the law.
First, if the frauders continue to press the idea that there is no evidence of election fraud, they will be laughed out of the courtroom. Secondly, the DOJ prosecutors will not have trouble proving their case and the frauders will be looking at multiple counts of violation of US Code 52, Section 20511, carrying 5 years of federal imprisonment + fines, for each count. I wouldn't want to be their shoes right now.

That's a lie.

A long lie, but still just a lie.

Y-A-W-N. Simply replace the word Democrat with the word Republican. Each side tries to win elections.
Again, I'm not sure what about Donald Trump inspires this kind of devotion and reverence but I've pretty much given up on that front.
Bottom line is the election will be certified and Biden will be sworn in on 1/20/2021.
This election will not wind up in front of the Supreme Court. All lawsuits are being laughed out of court and dismissed almost out of hand for lack of evidence.
I predict the lawsuit circus will be over and out by Friday.

Ive also noted an uptick in crying for everyone to stop looking at the fraud from the media and here as well.. . Now that Trey Gowdy has been added to the presidents team, and he doesnt take a case unless he can win, this thing has long legs. Something is coming down the pipe and its not going to favor democrats.

Trey "Benghazi" Gowdy??? LOL. Almost as funny as Rudy heading up the President's legal team lawsuits.

How's that working out?

Its my understanding the FBI has seized over 500 pieces of equipment from two states. IF the programing is still present on these devices or has been altered there are going to be major heads rolling.
Its my understanding the FBI has seized over 500 pieces of equipment from two states.

Re-read that, very carefully, for maximum comprehension.

Now tell me that the FBI confiscating anything means jack shit.

That's a lie.

You wish it were a lie but it isn't. See two can play that stupid game.

AND THEN THERE WAS JACK:
The guy who told you that you couldn't trust or believe a single thing the government said or did under Trump, that it was all evil, is now telling you he isn't even the slightest bit concerned about an election that flies in the face of every common sense fact and that he trusts and believes everything they say and do implicitly as good now without even a look or concern. :smoke:

You people will only get my sympathy for falling for a big lie until one of you kills someone. After that you are all terrorists.

AND THEN THERE WAS JACK:
The guy who told you that you couldn't trust or believe a single thing the government said or did under Trump, that it was all evil, is now telling you he isn't even the slightest bit concerned about an election that flies in the face of every common sense fact and that he trusts and believes everything they say and do implicitly as good now without even a look or concern. :smoke:

That's a lot of bullshit you've slung there. So let's boil it down and I'll ask the question one more time. Do you have one piece of verifiable evidence of voter fraud? Anywhere? Something that wasn't shot down or debunked? Something that wasn't included in a lawsuit that's been thrown out in any court? Put up. If not, then you know the second part.

Its my understanding the FBI has seized over 500 pieces of equipment from two states. IF the programing is still present on these devices or has been altered there are going to be major heads rolling.
Its my understanding the FBI has seized over 500 pieces of equipment from two states.

I guess that would be a issue if we had honnorable agents looking into the fraud.. I would hope that is the case.

I guess that would be a issue if we had honnorable agents looking into the fraud.. I would hope that is the case.
Not holding my breath.

Y-A-W-N. Simply replace the word Democrat with the word Republican. Each side tries to win elections.
Again, I'm not sure what about Donald Trump inspires this kind of devotion and reverence but I've pretty much given up on that front.
Bottom line is the election will be certified and Biden will be sworn in on 1/20/2021.
This election will not wind up in front of the Supreme Court. All lawsuits are being laughed out of court and dismissed almost out of hand for lack of evidence.
I predict the lawsuit circus will be over and out by Friday.
Perhaps the fact that Trump sent US tax dollars to US States as opposed to other nations.

AND THEN THERE WAS JACK:
All of the libs are that way...

When I heard that Gowdy had joined Trumps team I know they had found major amounts of provable fraud...

Its time now to sit back and watch the fireworks...

People with brains understand the obvious fact that hardly any trumps supporters voted by mail, except perhaps in NC where trump told his supporters to vote both by mail AND in person. The states like texas who counted mail in ballots first swiched from Biden to trump as the night dragged on, but I guess y'all forgot about that.

Untitled drawing - 2020-11-16T091339.800.png

"Knowing the Democrat mindset, which is that Democrats must always do ANYTHING they can, to get power for Democrats, and keep it away from Republicans,"

you say that with a straight face as we WATCH conservative christiabn republicans (with trump) do EVERYTHING in their power to take COMPLETE CONTROL of the government, the supreme court, the lesser courts?

seriously?

"I forsee the election (still in progress) as going to wind up before the US Supreme Court, with the US Dept of Justice vigorously pressing to prosecute these Democrat election frauders, to the full extent of the law.
First, if the frauders continue to press the idea that there is no evidence of election fraud, they will be laughed out of the courtroom. Secondly, the DOJ prosecutors will not have trouble proving their case and the frauders will be looking at multiple counts of violation of US Code 52, Section 20511, carrying 5 years of federal imprisonment + fines, for each count. I wouldn't want to be their shoes right now."

If your scenario is true....ok...

but what if the REAL TRUTH is that YOUR side is lying (to STEAL ABSOLUTE POWER!) and it is YOUR side that is cheating....

can we punish them the same way?

That's a lie.

You wish it were a lie but it isn't. See two can play that stupid game.
The difference?

I'm not lying.

You are.

AND THEN THERE WAS JACK:
All of the libs are that way...

When I heard that Gowdy had joined Trumps team I know they had found major amounts of provable fraud...

Its time now to sit back and watch the fireworks...
Do you have a link or article saying that Gowdy joined his team? Last I heard is that those that are alleging fraud needed to prove it.

Forum List

Back