Trump out performs Biden in total number of votes cast on Super Tuesday !

is this a sign that Trump may win not only the electoral college but the popular vote as well ?
There will be massive irregularities

Consider that many of the Illegal Chinese Invaders are here to assist their democrat Flying Monkeys retain power. They are aided by the FBI and Homeland Security as well

We need to be vigilant.

We need to be clear headed about how high the stakes and the unprecedented need for Progressives to cheat this time when a loss means deportation, hard time at Leavenworth, military tribunals or Gitmo

Last edited:
when it comes to turn out and total number of of combined votes cast on Super Tues Trump trumped Biden !

to get the actual number of individual votes by state you have to scroll down past the delegates won and click on on each state provided in the link .

I was doing the math a couple hours ago and yes, Trump's vote count is kicking Biden's ass, with the exception of a few states. The thing that concerns me is who are those people casting votes for Haley or other write-in votes? Are they Democrats trying to skunk the vote totals? Are they legitimate Republicans who would either switch their vote to Trump, register a protest vote by voting for Biden in the final election, or not vote at all?

If the election were held today, the numbers I'm seeing look like Trump would easily beat Biden.

I'm hoping that regardless of candidate, the Democrats body of work for the last 3 1/2 years will be judged by the voters for what it is, a travesty of liberty and justice. And since they ALL vote the same on everything, we have no choice but to vote against ALL of them. MAGA, for the good of the country.

when it comes to turn out and total number of of combined votes cast on Super Tues Trump trumped Biden !

to get the actual number of individual votes by state you have to scroll down past the delegates won and click on on each state provided in the link .

Not that Nikke Haley was doing well, but she did one hell of a lot better than anyone on the other side against Biden, who the crooked DNC is letting run unopposed. So, between that and Biden's senility, and the direction of the country, no one really had a reason to get out and vote for Joe.

:yes_text12:

1709760246478.png

Forum List

Back