Trump: We Will Demand Justice for the January 6th Prisoners

I couldn't care because those people were suckers for a scam run by a president, stupid is as stupid does, they only have themselves to blame for being duped by Trump.
The President had nothing to do with that. That is just more Russian - Chinese Propaganda. which benefits the Democrat party so they promote it for their own selfish gain.

The president urged a Peaceful Protest. What happened is there were some ANTIFA - BLM operatives there, that plotted to turn a peaceful protest in to trespassing at The Capital.

I agree with you though, anyone that allowed themselves to get stoked up by agitators who obviously plotted to make an incident out of this were STUPID. I was asked to go to DC for this very rally, and I have gone before. One of my beautiful lady friends asked me to go with her. I told her, don't go, there is going to be trouble because last time we went, there were ANTIFA infiltrators who actually tried to start a riot there, and I knew they were going to try it again or do something worse. Neither of us went. The next day we saw the headlines and never were so glad to turn down a road trip.

People who returned late for the rally I previously went to were criminally assaulted by BLM on the way back to the subway.

Last edited:
No greater evidence for the fact we live in a lawless fascist DemNazi state than DC looking like a concentration camp complete with razor wire, and Nancy Pelosi holding 70 people as political prisoners for going on two years without access to a lawyer, nor given an opportunity to defend themselves in court.
Why isn't Trump raising money to pay their lawyers?

Yes there was voter fraud which is why we need recounts and audits. So why Democrats opposed these audits?
There were multiple recounts and audits and the repubs lost them all...including over 0 court cases. trump lost Bigly. Get over it. Go away....suck on a trump bear.

Of course. It was all Antifa and BLM --- Q.

No one is going to jail unless they entered the capitol illegally or helped organize that crime.
The Insurrection Memorial to be built....bwhahhaaa! All the Progs will be buffed statues with rifles in hands defending the capitol from all of the evil insurrectionists.

No greater evidence for the fact we live in a lawless fascist DemNazi state than DC looking like a concentration camp complete with razor wire, and Nancy Pelosi holding 70 people as political prisoners for going on two years without access to a lawyer, nor given an opportunity to defend themselves in court.
Political prisoners

I couldn't care because those people were suckers for a scam run by a president, stupid is as stupid does, they only have themselves to blame for being duped by Trump.
Don't you support the kiddie groping hair sniffing alphabet-pedo agenda president?
Why do you love EmperorShitzHizPantz?
Trump was a much better president, mean tweets and all.
Are you super sensitive that you can't handle a mean tweet?
Or did you really buy that horseshit about Russian Collusion Hillary Biden and Obama were feeding you?

Political prisoners
America is in on it's last leg. When a nation forces sexual perversion on children, does not maintain it's borders, and begins to censor dissent and holds political prisoners it is circling the drain. If it's a Democracy and refuses to secure one man one vote, it's pretty much over. It's a banana republic.

Last edited:
Don't you support the kiddie groping hair sniffing alphabet-pedo agenda president?
Why do you love EmperorShitzHizPantz?
Trump was a much better president, mean tweets and all.
Are you super sensitive that you can't handle a mean tweet?
Or did you really buy that horseshit about Russian Collusion Hillary Biden and Obama were feeding you?
I don't trust nor do I believe ANY politicians why is that so hard for you to comprehend, and I damn sure would never be their patsy like a fool with no brains.

Forum List

Back