Trump: We Will Demand Justice for the January 6th Prisoners

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019

Should we try to warn other civilizations about Trump and Putin before they kill us all? I guess the FERMI Paradox is true

Is it time to send another message to intelligent aliens? Some scientists think so.​

The technology needed to send the message is not yet ready. And if and when the note is transmitted, it would take thousands of years for it to reach its destination. In other words, no one expects a return message from ET anytime soon. But the researchers behind the alien memo hope their ideas will open up a dialogue about how to contact aliens and what to say — and how to immortalize humanity as a species.

"We want to send a message in a bottle in the cosmic ocean, to say, 'Hey, we are here,'" Jonathan Jiang, an astrophysicist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in California, told Live Science,
"even if we are not here some years later.

Another victim of January 6 is Virginia Thomas Libs are unfair in their criticism of her.

---Virginia "Ginni" Thomas wants to clear up a few things about January 6.---

Should we try to warn other civilizations about Trump and Putin before they kill us all? I guess the FERMI Paradox is true

Is it time to send another message to intelligent aliens? Some scientists think so.​

The technology needed to send the message is not yet ready. And if and when the note is transmitted, it would take thousands of years for it to reach its destination. In other words, no one expects a return message from ET anytime soon. But the researchers behind the alien memo hope their ideas will open up a dialogue about how to contact aliens and what to say — and how to immortalize humanity as a species.

"We want to send a message in a bottle in the cosmic ocean, to say, 'Hey, we are here,'" Jonathan Jiang, an astrophysicist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in California, told Live Science,
"even if we are not here some years later.

You fucking Nazis.

Can't get Trump, so you think maybe you can get space aliens to get him for you.

Fucking wankers.

Civil rights are the enemy of your Reich.

Those who protest will go to prison, or worse.
200.gif

Another victim of January 6 is Virginia Thomas Libs are unfair in their criticism of her.

---Virginia "Ginni" Thomas wants to clear up a few things about January 6.---

Good! Let her talk to the Jan 6 committee.

Trump may very well end up amongst them.
No greater evidence for the fact we live in a lawless fascist DemNazi state than DC looking like a concentration camp complete with razor wire, and Nancy Pelosi holding 70 people as political prisoners for going on two years without access to a lawyer, nor given an opportunity to defend themselves in court.

No greater evidence for the fact we live in a lawless fascist DemNazi state than DC looking like a concentration camp complete with razor wire, and Nancy Pelosi holding 70 people as political prisoners for going on two years without access to a lawyer, nor given an opportunity to defend themselves in court.
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time..Be a man for once.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time..Be a man for once.
You are just part of The 4th Reich which is no different than The 4th Industrial Revolution. Did the WEF-UN send you your love letter yet?
Did you get your Marxist Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg membership pin yet? Have they sent you your Gender Bender Decoder Ring yet so you can tell what a woman is?

What crime of simple trespassing carries with it holding people who have yet to be convicted 2 years in prison without bail, with no access to an attorney, and no trial date?

You are just part of The 4th Reich which is no different than The 4th Industrial Revolution. Did the WEF-UN send you your love letter yet?

What crime of simple trespassing carries with it holding people who have yet to be convicted 2 years in prison without bail, without being convicted, with no access to an attorney, and no trial date?
I have no idea nor do I care. Where was your outrage when a joint could get you sent to jail for years?

I have no idea nor do I care. Where was your outrage when a joint could get you sent to jail for years?
Drugs are not good for anyone. I never was against 420 per se. It should be treated like Health Insurance and Smoking, or a seat belt in a car or DUI. There are consequences for that behavior.

Of course you don't care that people who were invited in to The Capital Building by Nancy's personal police force are now spending 2 years in jail without a trial without having been convicted of a crime, without having a court date set, and without having bond set.

No DemNazi I know even cared about Due Process or Civil Rights.

Where were you when Big Tech started banning people for daring to disagree with their politics?

Drugs are not good for anyone. I never was against 420 per se. It should be treated like Health Insurance and Smoking, or a seat belt in a car. There are consequences for that behavior.

Of course you don't care that people who were invited in to The Capital Building by Nancy's personal police force are now spending 2 years in trial without having been convicted of a crime, or having a court date set, or having bond set.

No DemNazi I know even cared about Due Process or Civil Rights.
I couldn't care because those people were suckers for a scam run by a president, stupid is as stupid does, they only have themselves to blame for being duped by Trump.

Forum List

Back