Zelensky says Ukraine prepared to discuss NATO neutrality, all those people died for nothing

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
This is all Putin ever wanted, not to "take over" Ukraine, which would cause the collapse of the Russian economy. So now every day peace talks dither, people die for no reason.

BBC:

"Russia's President Vladimir Putin has long demanded a neutral Ukraine, and guarantees that it would not join the Nato military alliance. After the country achieved independence in 1991, as the Soviet Union collapsed, it has gradually veered towards the West - to both the EU and Nato."

U. Chicago Prof. John Mearsheimer: Why is Ukraine the West's Fault?​

Yeah, okay, Putin didn't say he would capture Ukraine in 3-days.
I call bullshit on this new excuse, "we only wanted a neutral Ukraine, a Ukraine that did not join NATO".

Putin just put the "Butcher of Syria" in-charge of his military attacking Ukraine.
So maybe if Ukraine kicks his ass too then Putin can put up his "neutral Ukraine" excuse.

Everyone is moving the goalposts on this one.

This is what happens in that part of the world I suppose. A sad plight for citizens of both nations.

Yeah, okay, Putin didn't say he would capture Ukraine in 3-days.
I call bullshit on this new excuse, "we only wanted a neutral Ukraine, a Ukraine that did not join NATO".

Putin just put the "Butcher of Syria" in-charge of his military attacking Ukraine.
So maybe if Ukraine kicks his ass too then Putin can put up his "neutral Ukraine" excuse.
You really need to look at a map and see what is going on. I see a Soviet-style pincer move in the making in eastern Ukraine.....Ukraine and the west was played like a fiddle with the whole Kiev thing.

You really need to look at a map and see what is going on. I see a Soviet-style pincer move in the making in eastern Ukraine.....Ukraine and the west was played like a fiddle with the whole Kiev thing.
I see the map, there is no Russian territory around Kyiv.
All there is around Kyiv are dead Russian soldiers and destroyed Russian tanks and personnel carriers.
The Russian army is calling back retirees, and trying to hire Syrians to fill their ranks.
Russian soldiers are stealing food because their supply lines are gone.
Britain is giving the Ukes anti-ship missiles.
This isn't WW2 and General Zukov isn't unleashing his Siberians to encircle Stalingrad.
Russia doesn't have a top notch military, period, and the new man in-charge is "the Butcher of Syria".

The noose is tightening around Putin. NATO should say that the Budapest Memorandum is in-effect and NATO will protect Ukraine from all invasions, so get the fuck out.

I see the map, there is no Russian territory around Kyiv.
All there is around Kyiv are dead Russian soldiers and destroyed Russian tanks and personnel carriers.
The Russian army is calling back retirees, and trying to hire Syrians to fill their ranks.
Russian soldiers are stealing food because their supply lines are gone.
Britain is giving the Ukes anti-ship missiles.
This isn't WW2 and General Zukov isn't unleashing his Siberians to encircle Stalingrad.
Russia doesn't have a top notch military, period, and the new man in-charge is "the Butcher of Syria".

The noose is tightening around Putin. NATO should say that the Budapest Memorandum is in-effect and NATO will protect Ukraine from all invasions, so get the fuck out.

This is all Putin ever wanted, not to "take over" Ukraine, which would cause the collapse of the Russian economy. So now every day peace talks dither, people die for no reason.

BBC:

"Russia's President Vladimir Putin has long demanded a neutral Ukraine, and guarantees that it would not join the Nato military alliance. After the country achieved independence in 1991, as the Soviet Union collapsed, it has gradually veered towards the West - to both the EU and Nato."

U. Chicago Prof. John Mearsheimer: Why is Ukraine the West's Fault?​

A country on your boarder with nothing but pure hatred towards you because of what you did to it will not stay neutral for long.

Forum List

Back