Trump was betrayed

LOL. That is all you MAGAs have been saying. If Trump wins you want him to appoint those only loyal to him. Every single person who was in Trump’s inner circle in his first term who have been critical of him have been ruthlessly trashed by MAGA folks as disloyal. You want Trump to appoint only sycophants. That is the truth.

Same question.

1707795759314.png

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Loyalty smoyalty. President-Elect Trump is a miserable insecure narcissist who would push away anyone who was loyal to him as a test of their loyalty. He is self-defeating. He is also poised to be Biden defeating in November. Either way, we will survive.

All Trump wanted was loyalty. He got very little of that during his first term. No wonder he will be very selective during his second term.

---But no matter how much emphasis Trump put on loyalty in his first term, he found himself disappointed and frustrated when people he had hired chose other considerations over his instructions — their own reputations, future ambitions and even the Constitution.---

Loyalty is something that must be EARNED. trump thought he could command it. It doesn't work that way in a free country.

All Trump wanted was loyalty. He got very little of that during his first term. No wonder he will be very selective during his second term.

---But no matter how much emphasis Trump put on loyalty in his first term, he found himself disappointed and frustrated when people he had hired chose other considerations over his instructions — their own reputations, future ambitions and even the Constitution.---

He's certainly the king of unforced errors....Many of which ended up as various appointees.

Yeah, terrible. People like Pence choosing the Constitution over der Fuhrer. What was up with that? No wonder you guys tried to hang Pence.

You poor trumptards and your orange fuhrer. How you’ve suffered. :itsok:

Last edited:

There is a growing list of people who betrayed Trump, and thus, betrayed all of us. I know some who are on the list and am learning about more of them every day. Trump will not make those mistakes in his second term. Hopefully anyone he chooses to have around him has been well vetted.

I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am in some people I once respected.

Forum List

Back