Overwhelming majority think Biden is too old to serve

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
A new ABC poll conducted in the days after a special counsel’s report detailed President Biden’s lack of recall found that 86 percent of Americans believe he is too old to serve in office.

Dang, 86 percent, folks making those fake ballots will have to be working overtime.

MSN

A new ABC poll conducted in the days after a special counsel’s report detailed President Biden’s lack of recall found that 86 percent of Americans believe he is too old to serve in office.

Dang, 86 percent, folks making those fake ballots will have to be working overtime.

MSN
True, but when considering the alternative, most Americans will still choose Biden, IMO.

MSN
I think Trump is too old for my tastes, too. I don't need it to be a 35 year old, but both candidates exceeding the life expectancy in the US is a bit much.

it comes down to in many of these threads.....my guy is less senile than your guy....and yet these 2 are the best they can come up with....as Spock would say.....fascinating....

MSN
It's not that he's too old....It's that he's too senile.

JoeBiden-4.jpg

MSN
They should give trump and Biden that intelligence / cognitive test and I'd bet Biden would do much better on it. Not only is trump notorious , he's crazy to boot. Rather have a man with a little bit of a problem who knows he's a human being and acts like one , than a man who believes he is perfect. Yes trump is perfectly EVIL.

They should give trump and Biden that intelligence / cognitive test and I'd bet Biden would do much better on it. Not only is trump notorious , he's crazy to boot. Rather have a man with a little bit of a problem who knows he's a human being and acts like one , than a man who believes he is perfect. Yes trump is perfectly EVIL.

But if Biden could get trump to agree to it he would blow him out of the water completely. We all know what a fraud trump is , let's show the world he's a total fraud.
Damn dood,, you're not making any sense. Biden REFUSES to take a cognitive test but you want him to convince Trump to take one.

Damn dood,, you're not making any sense. Biden REFUSES to take a cognitive test but you want him to convince Trump to take one.
I didn't see him say that , his spokesperson said he proves his cognition every day as president. Nothing about taking a test.

Biden will be very popular with the dead people vote.
Remember when trump contested the 2020 election results ( and still does - not the sign of a mentally stable genius as he proclaims himself to be. ). The end result of all those rechecks gave Biden even more votes. Some of trump's followers took him literally when he told them to vote twice , so their votes were thrown out.

Remember when trump contested the 2020 election results ( and still does - not the sign of a mentally stable genius as he proclaims himself to be. ). The end result of all those rechecks gave Biden even more votes. Some of trump's followers took him literally when he told them to vote twice , so their votes were thrown out.
Yep, we remember when Biden could complete a sentence also.

Forum List

Back