Trump warns of 'problems' like 'we've never seen' if he's indicted

Regardless of what made so many vote for Trump in 2016, many decided otherwise in 2020. Both in the popular and the electoral vote.
Trump got over 5 million more votes the 2nd time around and there was a 3:15AM EST ballot dump.
Of course, no judge was bothered by the fact that hundreds of thousands of ballots had mismatching signatures.
Do you know anything?

Judges have to make money by giving speeches at corporate events.
Do you know anything?
You keep giving non answers. Endless riddles.

You are alleging that all of those Republican Judges, Supreme Court Judges included sold themselves for the money they would make.

They "sold" Trump?

Trump got over 5 million more votes the 2nd time around and there was a 3:15AM EST ballot dump.
Of course, no judge was bothered by the fact that hundreds of thousands of ballots had mismatching signatures.
Do you know anything?
Nothing like that happened. There was no "dump", ever.

You keep giving non answers. Endless riddles.

You are alleging that all of those Republican Judges, Supreme Court Judges included sold themselves for the money they would make.

They "sold" Trump?
I take it you never joined a political club and saw what goes on.
On the other hand, Liberals are always complaining that Conservative judges are invited to give speeches to Conservatives but never complain that Liberal judges are invited to give speeches to Liberals.

I take it you never joined a political club and saw what goes on.
On the other hand, Liberals are always complaining that Conservative judges are invited to give speeches to Conservatives but never complain that Liberal judges are invited to give speeches to Liberals.
Another non answer. Keep them coming.

If you can't be specific, you're either lying or emotionally disturbed.
There's no other excuse.
Think what you will. You seem to feel you have the freedom to insult until the other side agrees with you.

It will not happen.

You saw what you saw? Believe what you believe? Keep believing what you will.

Think what you will. You seem to feel you have the freedom to insult until the other side agrees with you.

It will not happen.

You're insulting me by posting ad hominems without backing anything up with facts.
It's not my fault you are too old to stay up and watch election results.

Who did Trump bribe?

Google "judges invited to political events"

It will not happen.

Is your head exploding because I'm asking you to back up what you post?
You are pathetic.

Forum List

Back