Trump wants to upgrade our infrastructure to the first world!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I was watching one of his rallies and one part that I like was when he was discussing how our airports and roads are like the third world with pot holes and other places in the world are far better maintained. Meaning you fly from Japan and land in America it is like night and day! What's even more impressive is like his businesses he'll do it under budget and remove waste from government. The next subject I agreed strongly with mr.trump is he like most sane people is sick and tired of seeing America spending the most on education and being 30th! He'll change that and probably end up firing most of the teachers for being lazy bums.

Sounds great to me! ;) Some major positives over Cruz that wants to sit on his dick. Trump is a builder and a leader so I expect him to build and make us number one.

Cruz wants to protect delusional belief systems that essentially funnel US taxpayer cash to Israel.

I was watching one of his rallies and one part that I like was when he was discussing how our airports and roads are like the third world with pot holes and other places in the world are far better maintained. Meaning you fly from Japan and land in America it is like night and day! What's even more impressive is like his businesses he'll do it under budget and remove waste from government. The next subject I agreed strongly with mr.trump is he like most sane people is sick and tired of seeing America spending the most on education and being 30th! He'll change that and probably end up firing most of the teachers for being lazy bums.

Sounds great to me! ;) Some major positives over Cruz that wants to sit on his dick. Trump is a builder and a leader so I expect him to build and make us number one.

Sounds great to me. Doesn't mean he'll actually do it.

I mean, what doesn't sound better than, we'll make you pay less tax, we'll spend more money, and we'll improve everything over night, even things that, well, aren't under the control of the US President.

Sounds like a guy saying what people want to hear to me.

• Banned
He wants us to move to Mercury?

The one way we might be able to get out of the debt is by forming a "chartered" public(government backed)/private asteroid mining company kind of like the east india company that mines rare metals from asteroids. I think Trump could pull it off. This would also give us a stronger hand when it comes to such metals as China has most of them this moment.

He wants us to move to Mercury?

The one way we might be able to get out of the debt is by forming a "chartered" public(government backed)/private asteroid mining company kind of like the east india company that mines rare metals from asteroids. I think Trump could pull it off. This would also give us a stronger hand when it comes to such metals as China has most of them this moment.

And we could just use Trump's penis as the way to get up into space for real cheap too.

• Banned

I mean, what doesn't sound better than, we'll make you pay less tax, we'll spend more money, and we'll improve everything over night, even things that, well, aren't under the control of the US President.

50% of all infrastructure and 70% of all r&d funding is at the federal level. Trump could hand the congress his plan and get it passed. About 3% of the federal budget is infrastructure, 2% science, etc.

50% of all infrastructure and 70% of all r&d funding is at the federal level. Trump could hand the cogress his plan and get it passed.

so, 50% of funding is at federal level, does he have the money to make the 75%? Sure he does, just tax us more.

Sounds like Obama, only this time it's coming from somebody who believes in keeping his word.

Forum List

Back