Open Question for Hillary Supporters

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Hillary and her supporters claim to have the high moral ground when it comes to woman's rights. In fact, it might even be Hillary's # 1 issue. The one she hopes to garner the massive woman vote, and ride it right into the White House. She might have a bit of a problem there though. At the same time that she dons this suit of armor, and waves the sword on behalf of women, she also seems to be waving another sword, which might contradict her women hero image.

That problem is Islam. So far, with respect to Islam, she has taken a pretty protective stance. She, and her supporters, have characterized Trump as being a "hater" of Muslims. She raps him for wanting to monitor American Muslims, to closely monitor mosques suspected of terrorist activity, and to ban Muslim immigration. So look at Hillary being the big champion of Muslims. Her problem there is that being that big champion of Muslims, and accepting Islam with gracious open arms, she is also throwing American women under the bus, due to the severe sex discrimination against women, that is rampant in Islam. And it will probably be even worse among the 185,000 Syrian refugees that Hillary supports allowing into the US.

Hillary's website claims that she will strengthen national security by "Defeating ISIS and global terrorism, and the ideologies that drive it." Well, the ideology that drives it is Islam. So is Hillary going to defeat Islam, as claimed in her website, or support it, as she has been doing, while supporting the worst oppression of women the world has ever known ?

Last edited:
How interesting! This thread, questioning Hillary supporters about her women PROBLEM, started just a few hours apart from the questions for trump supporters thread, and that thread is in it's 4th page (33 posts), and this one hasn't had a single post yet.

What's the matter, Hillary supporters ? Cat got your tongues ? Don't want to face the music about Hillary's abandonment of woman and woman's rights ? Decided to sweep all that bad stuff under the rug ? Lot of dirty laundry here for Hillary to wash - it's not getting done.

Last edited:
questions for trump supporters is now in its 5th page (45 posts), and still not a single post in this thread (except from me talking about that) And I've been mentioning this thread in a few threads, so I know you guys know about it.

Come all you brave & bold liberals. Come out from hiding behind that couches, and fight. Come on, you punks.
sofa.gif

You people have a false and warped view of the role of women in Muslim society. You think everywhere is like Saudi. That isn't true. In most of the Muslim world, women have educations, careers, drive cars, have a say in their marriage and family, etc. You don't actually know what the Muslim world is really like or what the role of women is in it. And it is progressing. Think of the role of women in our society in the 1950s and before. Women had very limited power. If a husband beat his wife, he usually got away with it. Women did not have the rights they have today. The Muslim world may be behind in the rights of women today, but it is changing. Mrs. Clinton's support of women around the world is the issue. Her position as president of the US and leader of the free world will go a long way to helping women around the world gain more power and support for their individual rights. Wait and see.

You people have a false and warped view of the role of women in Muslim society. You think everywhere is like Saudi. That isn't true. In most of the Muslim world, women have educations, careers, drive cars, have a say in their marriage and family, etc. You don't actually know what the Muslim world is really like or what the role of women is in it. And it is progressing. Think of the role of women in our society in the 1950s and before. Women had very limited power. If a husband beat his wife, he usually got away with it. Women did not have the rights they have today. The Muslim world may be behind in the rights of women today, but it is changing. Mrs. Clinton's support of women around the world is the issue. Her position as president of the US and leader of the free world will go a long way to helping women around the world gain more power and support for their individual rights. Wait and see.
FALSE! The position of women in Muslim society is absolutely NOT changing one iota, including in the USA. That is because their severely discriminated against, subjugated role comes from the Koran. For Muslim womens' awful oppression to end (or even improve slightly) the Koran would have to be changed. . While Christianity underwent a reformation of itself centuries ago, that hasn't happened with Islam, and it won't happen.

In 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has been changed. And why not ? Because Muslims believe the Koran is the word of God, and that the word of God cannot be changed. So they're stuck with this lunatic book, telling them what to do, and thinking they must do it. And that doing includes Muslim husbands beating their wives (Koran 4:34), raping them (Koran 4:24, 2;223), owning slaves (Koran 4:3, 4:24), pedophilia (Koran 65:4), inheritance law excluding women (Koran 4;11), Courtroom law discriminating against woman (Koran 2:282), and these are just a few samples. Woman are being killed in honor killings all over America recently, by their own family members, as well as being mutilated, often on their faces.

The horror list goes on and on. what I've I listed here is a tiny fraction, and Hillary Clinton has given her stamp of approval to all of this madness. the National Organization for Women has not said a word agaisnt it either, Hillary's claim to be a champion of women is as illegitimate as a rubber dollar bill.

Koran Quotes | Quran | Quotes about Islam

Last edited:
Can you imagine what Trump will do to her when he has THESE WOMEN at his rally's testifying against the "Beast"! I hear that most of them are more than willing to let loose on her!

th

Screen-Shot-2015-11-23-at-3.00.03-PM.png
The dirty, rotten candidate says "Nobody's going to believe them."

FALSE! Hillary is the one who nobody is going to believe.

I'm not a Hillary supporter, whilst I think she has the experience for the job I doubt her motives and think she is just a continuation of the domination of American politics by two dynastic families who have held either the job of president, VP or SoS for I think about 80% of my lifetime.

However this thread makes the leap that militant Islam is all Islam and it's not. You can roll out footage of women being treated disgracefully in Saudi Arabia and under Taliban rule in Afghan and these are foul things indeed but the Islamic world makes up a smidge under a quarter of the world's population.

Meet Megawati Sukarnoputri

220px-President_Megawati_Sukarnoputri_-_Indonesia.jpg

5th President of Indonisa.

Guess what is the national religion of Indonesia with 90% of the nation being of that faith. Islam! But hold one, don't all Muslims hate and subjigate women? It seems not. Just the really shitty ones, in backwards ass countries where extreme versions of the religion are practiced by roaming gangs of thugs.

Why not try holidaying in Malaysia, I've been and it's a beautiful place. It's an Islamic nation yes but there wasn't a headscarf around when I went there, and the food was terrific if a little full of sugar.

Don't fancy that? Try the fledgling Islamic stateof Kosovo? The little territory that is well on it's way to fully being recognised as it's own nation. The population and government of Kosovo are overwhelmingly pro US and their constitution is built around the European convention on human rights.

You see, by characterising a near quarter of all people on the planet in big thick and easy strokes in order to simplify things in to easy to swallow political issues you miss huge swathes of important information. The Muslim world is every bit as diverse as the Christian one, you wouldn't lump Fred Phelps in with Greek Orthodox so why do it with the congregation of American mosques and Al Qaeda?

FALSE! The position of women in Muslim society is absolutely NOT changing one iota, including in the USA. That is because their severely discriminated against, subjugated role comes from the Koran. For Muslim womens' awful oppression to end (or even improve slightly) the Koran would have to be changed. . While Christianity underwent a reformation of itself centuries ago, that hasn't happened with Islam, and it won't happen.

In 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has been changed. And why not ? Because Muslims believe the Koran is the word of God, and that the word of God cannot be changed. So they're stuck with this lunatic book, telling them what to do, and thinking they must do it. And that doing includes Muslim husbands beating their wives (Koran 4:34), raping them (Koran 4:24, 2;223), owning slaves (Koran 4:3, 4:24), pedophilia (Koran 65:4), inheritance law excluding women (Koran 4;11), Courtroom law discriminating against woman (Koran 2:282), and these are just a few samples. Woman are being killed in honor killings all over America recently, by their own family members, as well as being mutilated, often on their faces.

The horror list goes on and on. what I've I listed here is a tiny fraction, and Hillary Clinton has given her stamp of approval to all of this madness. the National Organization for Women has not said a word agaisnt it either, Hillary's claim to be a champion of women is as illegitimate as a rubber dollar bill.

Koran Quotes | Quran | Quotes about Islam
You're an idiot. Not one word in the Bible has been changed either. However, modern day Christians do not live by a literal intrepretation of the Bible and neither do modern day Muslims. I have lived and worked in 3 Muslim countries, worked with Muslim people, had them as friends, colleagues and neighbors. Only extremists function the way you think most Muslims function. Your understanding of Islam and the Muslim world is based on what you read in the media. Mine is based on living it. How many years have you spent in a Muslim country? None. How many Muslims have you worked with on a daily basis? None. What do you really know? Nothing.

Not one word of the Holy Bible has changed in thousands of years either, and Christians also believe it is the word of God...but Christian women have still progressed, primarily the past century or two.... we could not get a credit card in our own name or a bank account in our own name in the 1950's, we could not even vote until 100 years ago...if we were not married, we could not get birth control items or even seek that advice, we could not inherit anything either, all inheritances went to the male child, or cousin, or nephew but not the daughter or wife not too long ago in our History in the westernized world....we could not divorce our husbands either without our husband's agreeing to it yet they could divorce us, and leave us with nothing, the men also always got the children in a divorce....

So, just a few hundred years ago, women were simply possessions of their husband's or father's....HERE, in America and the westernized world....!!!

I worked with a Muslim woman from Iraq in a hospital blood bank, who was here on a visa and had just completed her Medical Technology degree...that was the 1980's....nearly 30-40 years ago, the women of Iraq were highly educated compared to other Muslim countries...and they wore normal clothing too...

Of course, since the Bush invasion, Iraq has completely reverted backwards and these Muslim women have taken many steps back...

I just sold some cell phone cases for iPhone 4;s to a lovely, educated, Muslim woman in Brunei, who was the administrator of the Hospital there.... she did send me pictures of her and her girlfriends wearing them, (the cases had necklace length straps) and they all were wearing traditional head scarves and dress, but no face coverings.... and these women were also college educated and working, plus they spoke English as well as their native language...

so NO, YOU ARE WRONG, in some Muslim regions, women have progressed almost as much as we have here.... so not all Muslim women are abused and held captive so to say...

You're an idiot. Not one word in the Bible has been changed either. However, modern day Christians do not live by a literal intrepretation of the Bible and neither do modern day Muslims. I have lived and worked in 3 Muslim countries, worked with Muslim people, had them as friends, colleagues and neighbors. Only extremists function the way you think most Muslims function. Your understanding of Islam and the Muslim world is based on what you read in the media. Mine is based on living it. How many years have you spent in a Muslim country? None. How many Muslims have you worked with on a daily basis? None. What do you really know? Nothing.
I was in Iraq and Afghanistan last summer. That's irrelevant. I'm talking about Muslims HERE in the USA. and you better believe they believe in the Koran, and that they damn well do follow it. Do I have it go though all the work and trouble of posting the scores of Koranic violations of US law, that have been happening over the past years, in order to get the truth put into your thick skull ?

As for WHAT YOU KNOW about Muslims in the US, and how they follow the Koran YOU KNOW NOTHING. Do you follow them inside their bedrooms at night and see if Koran 4:34 is being followed ? or Koran 65:4 ? Or 2:223 ? NO you don't, And you don;t know what's going on behind their closed doors and shut window blinds.

But there have been plenty of cases that have come out into the public to know these people DO follow the Koran and with criminal consequences. And your defense of them IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT in this thread. Your'e doing the same hypocritical thing Hillary Clinton is doing. claiming to be a defender of women and simultaneously defending the worst oppression of woman on the face of the earth. You're confirming everything I'm saying here.

Islamic Attacks on America

Last edited:
Not one word of the Holy Bible has changed in thousands of years either, and Christians also believe it is the word of God...but Christian women have still progressed, primarily the past century or two.... we could not get a credit card in our own name or a bank account in our own name in the 1950's, we could not even vote until 100 years ago...if we were not married, we could not get birth control items or even seek that advice, we could not inherit anything either, all inheritances went to the male child, or cousin, or nephew but not the daughter or wife not too long ago in our History in the westernized world....we could not divorce our husbands either without our husband's agreeing to it yet they could divorce us, and leave us with nothing, the men also always got the children in a divorce....

So, just a few hundred years ago, women were simply possessions of their husband's or father's....HERE, in America and the westernized world....!!!

I worked with a Muslim woman from Iraq in a hospital blood bank, who was here on a visa and had just completed her Medical Technology degree...that was the 1980's....nearly 30-40 years ago, the women of Iraq were highly educated compared to other Muslim countries...and they wore normal clothing too...

Of course, since the Bush invasion, Iraq has completely reverted backwards and these Muslim women have taken many steps back...

I just sold some cell phone cases for iPhone 4;s to a lovely, educated, Muslim woman in Brunei, who was the administrator of the Hospital there.... she did send me pictures of her and her girlfriends wearing them, (the cases had necklace length straps) and they all were wearing traditional head scarves and dress, but no face coverings.... and these women were also college educated and working, plus they spoke English as well as their native language...

so NO, YOU ARE WRONG, in some Muslim regions, women have progressed almost as much as we have here.... so not all Muslim women are abused and held captive so to say...

I am not wrong, because I never said ALL Muslim women were abused, YOU said that. But many are, as a result of the suras of the Koran that advocate (if not command) their oppression. And when Hillary Clinton climbs down from her high horse, and disavows herself from these heinous suras (ex. 4:34 - WIFE -BEATING), then she can start being a defender of women. In the meantime it is Donald Trump who has taken on the Muslim criminality, at least to some degree, while Hillary condemns him for doing it.. He should be condemning HER FOR NOT DOING IT.

As for the Christian Bible, it doesn't need to change. It is the Koran that does - and all its vile, criminal suras of mass genocide (8:12, 9:5, 9:123, et al), rape (4:24, 23: 1-6, 70:29-30, 2;223), pedophilia (65:4), lying (taqiyya 16:106, 3:28), slavery (24:32-33, et al), Animal cruelty (Eid al-Adha), Sex discrimination against women ( 2:223, 4:34, 4:11, 2:282, 4:24, 4:3),

I'm not a Hillary supporter, whilst I think she has the experience for the job I doubt her motives and think she is just a continuation of the domination of American politics by two dynastic families who have held either the job of president, VP or SoS for I think about 80% of my lifetime.

However this thread makes the leap that militant Islam is all Islam and it's not. You can roll out footage of women being treated disgracefully in Saudi Arabia and under Taliban rule in Afghan and these are foul things indeed but the Islamic world makes up a smidge under a quarter of the world's population.

Guess what is the national religion of Indonesia with 90% of the nation being of that faith. Islam! But hold one, don't all Muslims hate and subjigate women? It seems not. Just the really shitty ones, in backwards ass countries where extreme versions of the religion are practiced by roaming gangs of thugs.

Why not try holidaying in Malaysia, I've been and it's a beautiful place. It's an Islamic nation yes but there wasn't a headscarf around when I went there, and the food was terrific if a little full of sugar.

Don't fancy that? Try the fledgling Islamic stateof Kosovo? The little territory that is well on it's way to fully being recognised as it's own nation. The population and government of Kosovo are overwhelmingly pro US and their constitution is built around the European convention on human rights.

You see, by characterising a near quarter of all people on the planet in big thick and easy strokes in order to simplify things in to easy to swallow political issues you miss huge swathes of important information. The Muslim world is every bit as diverse as the Christian one, you wouldn't lump Fred Phelps in with Greek Orthodox so why do it with the congregation of American mosques and Al Qaeda?

NO, this thread DOS NOT make the leap that militant Islam is all Islam. You said that, I didn't. What I do say is that all Islam is the Koran. That is what Islam is. And much of it is oppressive to women. And instead of Hillary Clinton condemning that oppression of women in the Koran, she brushes it off, doesn't condemn it, minimizes it, and then condemns Trump for doing what she should be doing - condemning it.

And you can talk all you like about how diverse the Muslim world may be, but there is no diversity in the Koran. It is one and the same as it was in the 7th century, it still contains sura 4;34 (wife-beating) and millions of Muslim women in America suffer because of it, and you have no credentials to say they don't. That's what we're talking about here, not al Qaeda or whatever else you are talking about.

You are just as guilty as Hillary Clinton for whitewashing & minimizing the Islamic oppression of women in America, and elsewhere. You're not saying much of anything here, except to reveal yourself as just another Islamapologist whitewasher, if not an Islamist. You're confirming the OP also, just like Esmeralda.

...Think of the role of women in our society in the 1950s and before...

To compare the freedom and liberty of Western women in the 50's, probably one of the best times to be a woman in history, and Muslim women shows intense ignorance and or a fucked up point of view. Western woman were obtaining graduate degrees in medicine in the West in the 50's and today they are not allowed to drive a car in in Muslim countries and get body parts chopped off when a douchebag Muslim male gets butthurt about something. One thing people overlook is that Muslim females are comfortable being subjected. Maybe there is some biological defect in non-Western DNA, and clearly there is no mutation in such DNA correcting the issues especially now that the ZOGs have flooded the West with non-Western descendants. The point is sure Hillary is a complete hypocrite, but she would probably meet a lot of resistance if she promoted Western values in Muslim areas or even areas of jewish Israel that treat women like animals.

NO, this thread DOS NOT make the leap that militant Islam is all Islam. You said that, I didn't. What I do say is that all Islam is the Koran. That is what Islam is. And much of it is oppressive to women. And instead of Hillary Clinton condemning that oppression of women in the Koran, she brushes it off, doesn't condemn it, minimizes it, and then condemns Trump for doing what she should be doing - condemning it.

And you can talk all you like about how diverse the Muslim world may be, but there is no diversity in the Koran. It is one and the same as it was in the 7th century, it still contains sura 4;34 (wife-beating) and millions of Muslim women in America suffer because of it, and you have no credentials to say they don't. That's what we're talking about here, not al Qaeda or whatever else you are talking about.

You are just as guilty as Hillary Clinton for whitewashing & minimizing the Islamic oppression of women in America, and elsewhere. You're not saying much of anything here, except to reveal yourself as just another Islamapologist whitewasher, if not an Islamist. You're confirming the OP also, just like Esmeralda.

If all Islam is the Quran then is all Christianity the bible?

And I fear what is going to happen here is you're going to show yourself as an Islamaphobe hate spreader rather than me showing myself to be an apologist.

To compare the freedom and liberty of Western women in the 50's, probably one of the best times to be a woman in history, and Muslim women shows intense ignorance and or a fucked up point of view. Western woman were obtaining graduate degrees in medicine in the West in the 50's and today they are not allowed to drive a car in in Muslim countries and get body parts chopped off when a douchebag Muslim male gets butthurt about something. One thing people overlook is that Muslim females are comfortable being subjected. Maybe there is some biological defect in non-Western DNA, and clearly there is no mutation in such DNA correcting the issues especially now that the ZOGs have flooded the West with non-Western descendants. The point is sure Hillary is a complete hypocrite, but she would probably meet a lot of resistance if she promoted Western values in Muslim areas or even areas of jewish Israel that treat women like animals.
Good post! And it is precisely that resistance that Hillary fears, that keeps her hypocritically on the defensive side of Islam, despite its continuously horrendous record on the persecution of women.

If all Islam is the Quran then is all Christianity the bible?

And I fear what is going to happen here is you're going to show yourself as an Islamaphobe hate spreader rather than me showing myself to be an apologist.
No, not all Christianity is the Bible, and the equating of the Bible with the Koran is one of the most ridiculous things that Muslim ass-kissers have ever come up with. These 2 can't even be mentioned in the same sentence. It's like equating a sunny day with a hurricane.

Also, Christianity has much more to it than the Bible. Christianity doesn't rest upon the bible, as Islam does with the Koran. For one thing, most Christians in the world don't even follow the Bible. They are Catholics (1.2 Billion) who look to the Pope for their founding principles. The remainder (1 Billion non-catholic Christians) follow the Bible.

As far as me showing myself as an "Islamaphobe", that can't happen, simply because there is no such thing as "Islamaphobia". This is a FALSE word conjured up by Islamists to try to silence their opposition and villainize them. A "phobia" is an irrational fear of something, but there is nothing irrational about fearing Islam and its marauding maniacs, who are still running around killing people, and imposing ludicrous (illegal) laws upon people, as well as horrific persecution of women. Islam is a very dangerous ideology (masquerading as a religion), and is one of the most valid things to fear in the world.

As for the word "hate" that you also use, there is nothing wrong with hating hatred. And in the case of Islam, a massively intolerant supremacism, it is just that. Pure hatred of everything not Muslim. The Koran - hatred, cover to cover.

Forum List

Back