Trump tweets his opposition against 'beautiful' confederate statues and monuments

Although I don't think pulling down statues is necessarily a reasonable response (unless the community it is in wishes it down), Trump is being downright suicidal here. He could so easily keep quiet about this one. It's not a federal issue.
Are you saying he should pacify himself because so many people are disingenuous hacks?
I'm saying he's been putting his foot in his mouth and now he is ramming it straight down his throat. He's gonna choke on it for no reason.
Pres does not need to comment further on this. He's said way too much already. Not everyone keeps running their mouth just to be obnoxious like you do, TN.

History of treason and murder ?
so we should get rid of everything islamist, the white house, the us capitol building, wall street and more. We might as well just get rid of civilization as 95% of it was built off slaves, murder and/or conquest.
"Everything islamist" : dunno, what exactly does that entail? Do we have statues of Osama Bin Laden parked somewhere ?
White House: Yep bulldoze it to the ground, replace it with a 1500 sq foot ranch, the President and his legions of sycophants work for the people so it's about time they start living like them.
Capital Building: Yep, replace it with some tents and the most uncomfortable lawn chairs we can find, the more uncomfortable we make the Congress Critters the less likely they are to think they're better than the rest of us.
Wall Street: Naw let's keep that, just get rid of the hucksters that spend their lives selling snake oil.

;)
Mosques and anything related. I mean, its a history of murder, slavery, rape and conquest. If they are serious, all should be applicable, no?
We should bulldoze it all to the ground and build it back up with the slave labor that built those buildings originally.
All problems solved.

And those slaves that you speak of were likely sold to the Muslims by black African slave merchants who sold their neighboring tribesmen to whoever had enough money to buy them, including other African tribes

Funny, the Blacks that are so angry over slavery are just as likely to be descendants of slave merchants and/or owners than they are to be descendants of slaves.

What they fail to come to grips with, it took white soldiers to put an end to their barbaric acts.
Ah....that makes slavery in the early U.S. ok then. Good to know.

Nice deflection

White people fought a war to stop the evils of Slavery. I imagine that the Black Africans that sold the slaves into that market were not to pleased that the North won.

And those Black African slave traders were likely your ancestors.

So cut the crap. Black Africans profited from the slave trade for thousands of years before Whites ever came to this country.

Fact!

Although I don't think pulling down statues is necessarily a reasonable response (unless the community it is in wishes it down), Trump is being downright suicidal here. He could so easily keep quiet about this one. It's not a federal issue.
Are you saying he should pacify himself because so many people are disingenuous hacks?
I'm saying he's been putting his foot in his mouth and now he is ramming it straight down his throat. He's gonna choke on it for no reason.
Pres does not need to comment further on this. He's said way too much already. Not everyone keeps running their mouth just to be obnoxious like you do, TN.
Naw but you sure in the hell do

so we should get rid of everything islamist, the white house, the us capitol building, wall street and more. We might as well just get rid of civilization as 95% of it was built off slaves, murder and/or conquest.
Everything Islamist?

You mean to say no Christians ever committed acts of terror all around the world?

kkk_jesus_saves.jpg

Everything Islamist?

You mean to say no Christians ever committed acts of terror all around the world?

kkk_jesus_saves.jpg
"and more" I specifically said islamists for a reason :thup:

Everything Islamist?

kkk_jesus_saves.jpg
Why didn't you say "Christian churches and more"?

I think we all know why.

Everything Islamist?

kkk_jesus_saves.jpg

I think we all know why.
You probably do. I dont understand how it wouldnt be clear :lol:

Everything Islamist?

kkk_jesus_saves.jpg

I think we all know why.
You probably do. I dont understand how it wouldnt be clear :lol:
Why should we get rid of everything Islamist?

Which Islamist monuments are paid for by US taxpayer dollars?

Forum List

Back