Why did Twitter (pre-Elon Musk) delete this January 6th video where Trump said, “You have to go home now. We have to have peace..."

Why did Twitter (pre-Elon Musk) delete this January 6th video where Trump said:

“You have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order.”

Why did they delete it?

This is a link to the Internet Archve of the tweet:

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
I would guess because it was embarrassing to Trump. He tweeted it three hours after the assault began.
Subtract five hours from the stated times.

“You have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order.”

Why did they delete it?

Sensible people know why.

Hysterical people don't.

I continue to hope the hysterical will become sensible, but I have doubts.

How so?

Trump spoke these words to the crowd prior to the trespassing incident which left an innocent woman dead.

How it the time a later replay was first posted relevant?

Trump didn't send that Tweet until HOURS after Ashley Babbitt was DEAD. Trump didn't care that she died. Not a bit.

Why do Cult members never mention the other woman who died that day, Roseann Boyland? Or the men who died of heart attacks. Or the police who were killed or nearly killed in the assault?

Why is the ONLY death you mention that of Ashley Babbitt?

Last edited:
Didn't that happen several hours after the attacks started when they were already starting to leave on their own.

Trump didn't send that Tweet until HOURS after Ashley Babbitt was DEAD.
Okay.
Trump didn't care that she died. Not a bit.
Impossible to know, but I tend to think you're wrong.
Why do Cult members never mention the other woman who died that day, Roseann Boyland?
Why refer to people as cult members?

And do these alleged "cult members" not mention her?

Is the test of whether one is in the alleged cult mentioning/not mentioning her?

One of the tests?

If one floats or burns - what does this indicate?

Tragically foolish witching.
Or the men who died of heart attacks. Or the police who were killed or nearly killed in the assault?
Are you referring to the Covid Lockdown riots?

Because far, far worse things happened during those, don't you agree?
Are you saying I'm in a cult?

A witch?

One who consorts with demons and familiars?

Should I be burned, pressed or drowned?

Trump didn't send that Tweet until HOURS after Ashley Babbitt was DEAD. Trump didn't care that she died. Not a bit.

Why do Cult members never mention the other woman who died that day, Roseann Boyland? Or the men who died of heart attacks. Or the police who were killed or nearly killed in the assault?

Numbnuts ever heard of realtime?

Why did they delete it?

I figured that that ol' punkA$$ member, White 6 , would not be anywhere near this discussion. lol
I should have known that a cowardly creep wouldn't dare come in here to defend his Devilish-Democrats on this subject.

I figured that that ol' punkA$$ member, White 6 , would not be anywhere near this discussion. lol
I should have known that a cowardly creep wouldn't dare come in here to defend his Devilish-Democrats on this subject.
Bowling day. I haven't been on since just after 1:00. Only reason here on this thread is you called me by mentioning.
Just went up to see what thread is about. Elon Musk? Have you ever seen me give a rats ass about Elon Musk discussions on this board? No. Get a life. For me, today was bowling with friends (more retired military officers), dinner, drinks, and catching up bing watching "The Walking Dead, Those Who Lived.
Now finished the news and weather, checking in on the board, and still care nothing about Musk. Never been into hero worship. You seem like a follower. Good luck ya.

Just went up to see what thread is about. Elon Musk? Have you ever seen me give a rats ass about Elon Musk discussions on this board? No. Get a life.
This topic is not about Elon Musk, so nice try you deceitful creep.
This topic is about your Democrats, incl. Jack Dorsey helping their mission when he deleted an exculpable video/tweet of Trump, from Jan6th. A video that the Jan6th Committee cannot seem to locate nowadays. So yes, keep ducking/keep dodging/keep deflecting from addressing what is real here.
You are not slick, you piece-of-$hit liar. :cool:

Get some honesty.

Forum List

Back