Trump turns on Rudy, of course.

Trump is now turning on Rudy. I guess this is funny, but for some reason I'm not laughing any more:

How in the world do Trumpsters not see how completely self-centered and disloyal he is?

How in the world to Trumpsters not see that he only "cares" about people who can help him?

Your daily Trump thread. Hmmmm.......carry on. :lol:
Well, he is the president.
And such a great guy. Nah.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Donald is still going to need Rudy for his impeachment trial.
No reputable attorney wants to be involved and plus, he rarely pays his legal bills.
Here's another fun read on the same topic.
No matter wha tyou do to people of faith, you will still kill each other. You will still spread diseases beyond anything in history. You will blame others for your failures as to keep having laws passed for your advantage. You show stupid commercials of black people on stages acting out while the real people not seen are the ones doing the creating for others to survive.
That, is beyond a doubt, the best description of the twice impeached president trump and his devoted RWNJs posted to these message boards. A big thumb's up to you.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Trump is now turning on Rudy. I guess this is funny, but for some reason I'm not laughing any more:

is
How in the world do Trumpsters not see how completely self-centered and disloyal he is?

How in the world to Trumpsters not see that he only "cares" about people who can help him?

Mac & Cheese.....what will you do without Trump in your life? Your obsessive bromance is both touching (not in a Joe Biden touching) and strangely creepy. It okay to admit your feelings. Orange is the new black. :D
So true, Trumpster! You're very smart!

Mac.....do you think Trump has a pretty mouth? I bet you do. :D.

I never really thought about it, but I'll bet lots of Trump's bunkmates in prison will decide for themselves.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
This is what you get from the MSM. They hate anyone who favors the working man over the establishment elitists. Fake news as usual.
Prove it. Right now you are lying about it because you've provided no evidence it is fake news. This is why the Republican party has gone down the toilet. Lies!

Your daily Trump thread. Hmmmm.......carry on. :lol:
We will.

Being that Trump had no case, Giuliana did exactly what Trump wanted, presenting conspiracy theories, and what could have happened. Trump should certainly pay him since it's coming out of campaign funds. The purpose of the lawsuits was to keep the lie alive, knowing that repeating it long enough would secure the backing of the lie with no evidence at all. The result has been tens of millions of Americas believing that massive voter fraud occurred in a number of states with not a single shred of evidence. Giuliana accomplished exactly what he was paid to do.

Last edited:

Being that Trump had no case, Giuliana did exactly what Trump wanted, presenting conspiracy theories, and what could have happened. Trump should certainly pay him since it's coming out of campaign funds. The purpose of the lawsuits was to keep the lie alive, knowing that repeating it long enough would secure the backing of the lie with no evidence at all. The result has been tens of millions of Americas believing that massive voter fraud occurred in a number of states with not a single shred of evidence. Giuliana accomplished exactly what he was paid to do.
Kind of what he was not getting paid to do. The weasel-in-chief plans to stiff old Rudy for the remainder he's owed.

But his devoted RWNJs shouldn't worry, the weasel-in-chief plans to donate Rudy's pay to his favorite cause, himself.

is

Mac & Cheese.....what will you do without Trump in your life? Your obsessive bromance is both touching (not in a Joe Biden touching) and strangely creepy. It okay to admit your feelings. Orange is the new black. :D

I never really thought about it, but I'll bet lots of Trump's bunkmates in prison will decide for themselves.
As we can see, his sheep already do.

is

Mac & Cheese I am pretty sure you're the number one sheep. :). Your sole minded obsession with Trump is proof of that.

is

Mac & Cheese I am pretty sure you're the number one sheep. :). Your sole minded obsession with Trump is proof of that.
Hey, here's another one!

dNwPyyJ.gif

is

Hey, here's another one!

dNwPyyJ.gif

Mac, please, keep your fantasies to yourself. :D. Btw.....you've started over twenty Trump threads in the last two weeks. You might want to pace yourself there cowboy. You'll start to get all chapped and sore.

is

Hey, here's another one!

dNwPyyJ.gif

Mac, please, keep your fantasies to yourself. :D. Btw.....you've started over twenty Trump threads in the last two weeks. You might want to pace yourself there cowboy. You'll start to get all chapped and sore.
You lose. Sorry.

This is what you get from the MSM. They hate anyone who favors the working man over the establishment elitists. Fake news as usual.
Prove it. Right now you are lying about it because you've provided no evidence it is fake news. This is why the Republican party has gone down the toilet. Lies!
Why should I have to prove anything? The NYT, WAPO, CNN, MSNBC and the rest never prove anything. Much the opposite. And the only Republicans that are in the toilet are those who voted for impeachment, which is a farce.

What a pair of old buffoons.
Who, the two unnamed officials that are always the source of all this liberal bullshit?

Forum List

Back