Giuliani's lies about two Georgia election workers as he fought to keep Donald Trump in office.

80f23aeb63a6b9e04fc7ca993406ec41_768x0.png

If I was caught, on video, engaging in the activity that they were, then I would deserve much worse treatment that they received.

At the very least, they belong in prison, for a very long time.
It's much more likely that Rudy will go to prison. Willis won't give him a deal on his RICO charge.

I just wonder how much rudy can afford to pay these ladies that he wronged.

Not all of it that is for sure.

Does the court have the power to cage him for the balance ?

That might sit well alongside a court sell off of his assets. Also a lien on his future earnings. He should not get away with his criminality,
It's a real question. Last I heard he owed more money that any conservative here will make in is/her entire lifetime.

The freaking Country is falling apart under an onslaught of millions of illegal aliens from all over the world sleeping on streets (plotting to overthrow the government?) and using up resources that belong to law abiding citizens. Foreign policy is a joke and the feeble minded president makes a joke about nuclear war. Meanwhile lefties concern themselves with at least two posts about Giuliani. I guess it beats facing the reality of a failed Biden administration.

Well we can console ourselves with this. At least Donald Trump isn’t President and we can get Toilet Paper at the store.

FYI ("For Yinz' Information"). Defamation is an INTENTIONAL tort (unlike, say, negligence). Accordingly, it is not necessary to prove actual damages, and a "high" trial court award is not unusual. Had the poll workers been "public figures" - like Trump or Giugiani - this case would not exist. Expect a ludicrously high award, reduced to a couple hundred thousand on appeal, to be paid by insurance. I would truly like to know the facts here; I suspect Giuliani's claims were essentially true, but not provable.

FYI ("For Yinz' Information"). Defamation is an INTENTIONAL tort (unlike, say, negligence). Accordingly, it is not necessary to prove actual damages, and a "high" trial court award is not unusual. Had the poll workers been "public figures" - like Trump or Giugiani - this case would not exist. Expect a ludicrously high award, reduced to a couple hundred thousand on appeal, to be paid by insurance. I would truly like to know the facts here; I suspect Giuliani's claims were essentially true, but not provable.
He confessed/admitted to making shit up.

I would truly like to know the facts here; I suspect Giuliani's claims were essentially true, but not provable.
He confessed/admitted to making shit up.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that he admitted it.....is kind of a tell. Doncha think?

But too, a lengthy investigation by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation......showed no fraud by Freeman and her daughter.

And those investigations followed an investigation by the Georgia Secretary of State's office.....(see Gabriel Sterling's presser,) see GA Secretary of State, Brad Raffensberger comments .

Elmer Fudd?
A Renaissance man?
Who knew?
He is a keen photographer. Posts up pix of Mrs Bleylock in her undies on this very site.

Last edited:
He is a keen photographer. Posts up pix of Mrs Bleylock in her undies on this very site.

No surprise at all, that a depraved faggot would find beautiful pictures of a beautiful woman to be something to mock and denigrate.

Your abject faggotry is your own issue, Tainted Tommy, and not mine.

Forum List

Back