Trump turns on Rudy, of course.

but but but he said he was gonna bring factories back here. he hasn't even brought his own. he could have.
no rational person - including trump supporters - expected him to correct 40 years of bad trade policy in just 4 years

It would have been nice if he would have at least tried to do some of the main things he promised to take care of in the first 100 days. What happened to that wonderful healthcare plan that was going to be better and cheaper than Obamacare, or that infrastructure plan that he said he had. I guess that check from Mexico never showed up either.

It would have been nice if he would have at least tried to do some of the main things he promised to take care of in the first 100 days.
Trump never got his First 100 Days

the Deep State smear campaign was already going strong

Trump still can't find a lawyer to represent him in the coming Impeachment trial.

If he gets stuck with Rudy Toot Toot he's screwed

guliani has a CONflict since he spoke at that pre coup warm up, i don't think he even can represent trump.

Trump got 4 years.
I'd like to see him get a lot more than that...behind bars

thumbnail.jpg

Don't be so silly. Of course he did. I'll bet you also forgot he said he wouldn't have time to play golf. He ended up playing more than 300 times in his 4 years or about 20% of the days.
Trump cannot promise to do anything

but he did promise to try

the swamp was against trump and bis voters from the very first day

Don't be so silly. Of course he did. I'll bet you also forgot he said he wouldn't have time to play golf. He ended up playing more than 300 times in his 4 years or about 20% of the days.
Trump cannot promise to do anything

but he did promise to try

the swamp was against trump and bis voters from the very first day

You are partially correct. Sane people were against that scam artist from the beginning. If he wanted to enter the political fray with equal respect and trust as others, he should not have been such a disgusting scam artist throughout his life before.

Sane people were against that scam artist from the beginning
Corrupt washington swamp rats may be clinically sane but thats the best that can be said about them

what you are telling us is that democracy no longer wotks in America and everyone who does not get their way is free to practice all the disunity they are capable of

the corrupt washington swamp rats lost the 2016 and wete not entitled to pick up their football and go home

but they did

Sane people were against that scam artist from the beginning
Corrupt washington swamp rats may be clinically sane but thats the best that can be said about them

what you are telling us is that democracy no longer wotks in America and everyone who does not get their way is free to practice all the disunity they are capable of

the corrupt washington swamp rats lost the 2016 and wete not entitled to pick up their football and go home

but they did
You didn't hear anything like that from me. Perhaps it was the voices in your head.

You didn't hear anything like that from me. Perhaps it was the voices in your head.
You dont even understand the words you are using

you said that the losers of the 2016 election refused to work with the new president

You dont even understand the words you are using

you said that the losers of the 2016 election refused to work with the new president
Of course they declined helping him on his crazy crap, but if he ever would have done anything for the good of the country, he would have had all the help he could possibly want.

Forum List

Back