TRUMP to Sign executive order on social media, their attacks on free speech!

If Twitter wants to do that...then they should apply it equally towards both sides.......they don't.
Why? Are conservatives just too stupid to develop their own social media websites?

LOL

Seriously? You're idea of showing bias against conservatives on Twitter is by linking an article on a biased rightwingnut site crying about how Twitter is biased?
icon_rolleyes.gif

If Twitter wants to do that...then they should apply it equally towards both sides.......they don't.
Why? Are conservatives just too stupid to develop their own social media websites?
That suggests that Twitter is a liberal media website. True?
I don't know if it is or isn't as I see plenty of content from the right; but rightwingnuts cry that it is. So other than a lack of intelligence, what reason is there that conservatives don't build their own social media platforms and stop whining about Twitter and Facebook?

You keep propping the same old straw man. No one claims there is no cheating in elections.
Is it your stance that we shouldn't do anything about it? Please, read my previous post.

Edit: Ok, I just told the zinger adults were talking... Read the one before that.

Fair warning... I don't give two shits if you are a moderator. I will attack your ideas if I disagree with them. You post, you are a poster. Nothing more or less.

My stance is go after it. But don't pretend it's "YUGE" when it isn't. Like any crime - you spend more time and resources on the really bad stuff than you do on the lesser stuff.
It's not? I don't define voter fraud, that is so easy to do, as "lesser stuff"... If this vote by mail goes through, there will be a record number of votes this election... And a whole lot of them are going to be fraud. The type that you can't really track back. This is what you would like to promote? The side that cheats more wins?

Well...the reality of the criminal justice system is this: finite resources. Do you go after every crime equally with the same intensity? No. That doesn't happen. When it comes to voter fraud, I'm guessing more resources and effort go into the types of fraud that are more likely to have an impact.

Most of the time, when it is a person voting illegally it is someone who didn't realize they could not vote, didn't realize they were in the wrong precinct etc. One person voting illegally isn't a game changer.

If it's someone altering ballots or - deliberately not counting ballots, that could be a game changer I would think.

There is no evidence to suggest that mail in ballots are any less secure than other systems - expats and military members have been using it for ages. IMO it's more secure than online voting (which frankly scares the hell out of me with the way things get hacked these days).

In the US?

I would bet dollars to pesos that the whole reason Trump is making a big deal out of this, is to actually have Trump supporters do exactly as I'm saying. I mean he's saying it like he doesn't want it... But holy shit... Easy cheating. And to be frank with you... Trump supporters are the majority. Biden does not have more supporters than Hillary did. If you actually follow politics you have to know this.

I don't think I'd agree Trump supporters are the majority. I think most of America actually falls in neither camp, but is rather of the "lesser of two evils" category.

And, as an fyi - we moderators post like anyone else here. We are as free as you to give our opinions and you are as free to call bs or argue back as anyone else. I don't care.
Good... If I was in your position I would make an Alt account... ( I have been in your position ) but to each their own.

If I'm posting AS a mod - it will be in bold red. And that isn't arguable (applies to every mod).
So noted. Sorry for the call out like I did, but frankly... I don't care what people say, I care about what they do, or don't do in this case. I haven't seen anything moderated yet, and I wanted to know. Easiest, fastest way to find out is to try to push a button... ;)
[/quote]

No problem :)

This oughta be good. His staff, lawyers, and DOJ will be up all night trying to figure out something he can do to stop Twitter from attaching a fact check to his tweets.
It has to be done.. we need fair elections. We need the conservative message out
We need the conservative message out

For the fourth time in 35 years a Republican fucked-up the economy.

ITS ABOUT Time! Time
For free speech online!
Oh? What's in the executive order?
Take over
Take over what?

What's in the executive order?
It’s coming relax ha
LOL

What's coming? What's in it? Can’t you say?

Well...the reality of the criminal justice system is this: finite resources. Do you go after every crime equally with the same intensity? No. That doesn't happen. When it comes to voter fraud, I'm guessing more resources and effort go into the types of fraud that are more likely to have an impact.
I agree.

Most of the time, when it is a person voting illegally it is someone who didn't realize they could not vote, didn't realize they were in the wrong precinct etc. One person voting illegally isn't a game changer.

If it's someone altering ballots or - deliberately not counting ballots, that could be a game changer I would think.
I disagree... The foundation of the country is one person, one vote. People can refuse to vote... Cool. Whatever. That's a vote in itself.

But what I'm suggesting here with having more than one vote... It's really not illegal. They signed their name to that ballet, and someone else took the time to fill it out for them. That's how it's going to come out at any rate. Some people will vote, and not truly know who they voted for however.

There is no evidence to suggest that mail in ballots are any less secure than other systems - expats and military members have been using it for ages.
I disagree... Example: The government pays attention to military deaths. They absolutely know who is dead with the mail ins on those. Easy catch... I bet my Grandpa gets to vote this year, and he's dead.

There is something to be said for you have to show up to vote if you aren't in the military. Lot harder to cheat it, and you can't vote for other people doing that. Not this easy anyway.

IMO it's more secure than online voting (which frankly scares the hell out of me with the way things get hacked these days).
So you make it to where it doesn't matter if they hack it.
Ted talk on the subject

It's not perfect... But it would be really easy for a recount. They can't change votes without people knowing about it. AND other countries can cross check it.

I don't think I'd agree Trump supporters are the majority. I think most of America actually falls in neither camp, but is rather of the "lesser of two evils" category.
I agree. Do you think Hillary is more evil than Biden? It was already decided that Trump was less evil than Hillary. I don't understand how anyone can logically think Biden can beat Trump.

Hell, Tulsi is out of the picture.. I don't have another option... Even the Libertarians aren't making any waves. I mean there isn't anything in Biden's platform that would entice them.

I agree.

I disagree... The foundation of the country is one person, one vote. People can refuse to vote... Cool. Whatever. That's a vote in itself.

But what I'm suggesting here with having more than one vote... It's really not illegal. They signed their name to that ballet, and someone else took the time to fill it out for them. That's how it's going to come out at any rate. Some people will vote, and not truly know who they voted for however.

There is no evidence to suggest that mail in ballots are any less secure than other systems - expats and military members have been using it for ages.
I disagree... Example: The government pays attention to military deaths. They absolutely know who is dead with the mail ins on those. Easy catch... I bet my Grandpa gets to vote this year, and he's dead.

There is something to be said for you have to show up to vote if you aren't in the military. Lot harder to cheat it, and you can't vote for other people doing that. Not this easy anyway.

IMO it's more secure than online voting (which frankly scares the hell out of me with the way things get hacked these days).
Ted talk on the subject

It's not perfect... But it would be really easy for a recount. They can't change votes without people knowing about it. AND other countries can cross check it.

I agree. Do you think Hillary is more evil than Biden? It was already decided that Trump was less evil than Hillary. I don't understand how anyone can logically think Biden can beat Trump.

Hell, Tulsi is out of the picture.. I don't have another option... Even the Libertarians aren't making any waves. I mean there isn't anything in Biden's platform that would entice them.
"The foundation of the country is one person, one vote."

WTF? The country was founded on only white, male, property owners could vote.

This oughta be good. His staff, lawyers, and DOJ will be up all night trying to figure out something he can do to stop Twitter from attaching a fact check to his tweets.

CNN and Washington Compost are not fact checkers and the referenced articles in the attached links were to opinion articles. Opinions aren't facts for fucks sake. And there's countless examples of mail in voter fraud. Trump stated an opinion and did not cite facts so twitter has no standing whatsoever. Damn, you go with any stupid shit you're told by the echo chamber.

Countless examples of voter mail fraud? You must have been too much in a hurry to post a link on that. BTW, Down here in Arizona, we have been voting by mail for decades, with no voter fraud.

I agree.

Ted talk on the subject

"The foundation of the country is one person, one vote."

WTF? The country was founded on only white, male, property owners could vote.
I didn't say founded. I said the foundation. So yeah... WTF indeed.

CNN and Washington Compost are not fact checkers and the referenced articles in the attached links were to opinion articles. Opinions aren't facts for fucks sake. And there's countless examples of mail in voter fraud. Trump stated an opinion and did not cite facts so twitter has no standing whatsoever. Damn, you go with any stupid shit you're told by the echo chamber.

Countless examples of voter mail fraud? You must have been too much in a hurry to post a link on that. BTW, Down here in Arizona, we have been voting by mail for decades, with no voter fraud.
With no found voter fraud. Which doesn't mean it exists... Not to be a dick... But.. It's Arizona.

Edit: Full disclosure... I'm from Iowa, they wouldn't care about my state doing it either for the most part.

With no found voter fraud. Which doesn't mean it exists... Not to be a dick... But.. It's Arizona.

Edit: Full disclosure... I'm from Iowa, they wouldn't care about my state doing it either for the most part.

So, voter fraud exists, even if none is ever found? Yep, that is a true Trump axiom! Kind of like Obama is guilty of thousands of crimes that Trump knows about, but prefers not to mention.

Forum List

Back