TRUMP to Sign executive order on social media, their attacks on free speech!

ITS ABOUT Time! Time
For free speech online!
He can't. Social media isn't attacking free speech, but any executive order attempting to limit social media is definitely a first amendment violation.
It is .. and I hope Gavin McGinnis and Milo return!
It isn't.

You kids claim to love the Constitution so much, when are some of you actually gonna read it?
I did it says free speech.. if you want to keep ownership he will enforce free-speech if he does it is going to be call Trump.com
No, you didn't. Someone told you it said free speech. Go read the rest.

"Big Tech is doing everything in their very considerable power to CENSOR in advance of the 2020 Election. If that happens, we no longer have our freedom. I will never let it happen! They tried hard in 2016, and lost. Now they are going absolutely CRAZY. Stay Tuned!!! " - President Trump

ITS ABOUT Time! Time
For free speech online!
thank god for president trump. The democrats are all in. They showed their hand and trump is exposing them for the anti American , anti first and second amendment , economy destroying enemies of this great country . We should swap a few of these parasite liberals for a few hard working mexicans .

If you want control...you're a publishers. No more
indemnity protections...then sue every day.

But the courts decided that, and they are the ones who need to reverse it. The President doesn't have the authority to tell a private company what to do. They have "standards" and if he doesn't like it, he doesn't have to use them. Right?
But congress has that right?

"Big Tech is doing everything in their very considerable power to CENSOR in advance of the 2020 Election. If that happens, we no longer have our freedom. I will never let it happen! They tried hard in 2016, and lost. Now they are going absolutely CRAZY. Stay Tuned!!! " - President Trump
Hmmm...sounds like Putin's hackers are having a hard time getting traction. Trump needs that machine running full-speed this time!

Hmmm...sounds like Putin's hackers are having a hard time getting traction. Trump needs that machine running full-speed this time!
sounds like who is having a hard time getting what?

Any alleged Executive Order would be found unconstitutional
Not too sur of the constitutionality of most executive orders as they are generally used to circumvent congress in most cases. In the courts it could take a long time, but it is a short time until the election. Who know. They twitter might just ignore it until after election. I do not think trump will get the window to spread uncontested lies on twitter before the election, unless twitter is just forcing the act to give them cover. There is a lot of money and influence to be made between now and the election.

ITS ABOUT Time! Time
For free speech online!
Weird. How is he going to force a private company to allow people to lie on someone elses format? He's is just talking talking some bullshit.
Just hear both sides.. what are you afraid of?
Retarded people like you actually acting on bullshit and lies. I'd hate to have a kill a mother fucker because Drumpf said some stupid shit and he got a wild hair up his ass and approached me.

You keep propping the same old straw man. No one claims there is no cheating in elections.
Is it your stance that we shouldn't do anything about it? Please, read my previous post.

Edit: Ok, I just told the zinger adults were talking... Read the one before that.

Fair warning... I don't give two shits if you are a moderator. I will attack your ideas if I disagree with them. You post, you are a poster. Nothing more or less.

My stance is go after it. But don't pretend it's "YUGE" when it isn't. Like any crime - you spend more time and resources on the really bad stuff than you do on the lesser stuff.

And, as an fyi - we moderators post like anyone else here. We are as free as you to give our opinions and you are as free to call bs or argue back as anyone else. I don't care. If I'm posting AS a mod - it will be in bold red. And that isn't arguable (applies to every mod).

ITS ABOUT Time! Time
For free speech online!
Weird. How is he going to force a private company to allow people to lie on someone elses format? He's is just talking talking some bullshit.
Just hear both sides.. what are you afraid of?
Retarded people like you actually acting on bullshit and lies. I'd hate to have a kill a mother fucker because Drumpf said some stupid shit and he got a wild hair up his ass and approached me.
Lol ok killer calm down Shawn king haha

Not too sur of the constitutionality of most executive orders as they are generally used to circumvent congress in most cases. In the courts it could take a long time, but it is a short time until the election. Who know. They twitter might just ignore it until after election. I do not think trump will get the window to spread uncontested lies on twitter before the election, unless twitter is just forcing the act to give them cover. There is a lot of money and influence to be made between now and the election.
I think this is more like his claim that he was going to sue all the women that claimed he raped them. Its just to get his base whipped up. The stupid MFers fall for it everytime.

ABD2F4E0-20FB-4F7A-8B54-978304C40735.jpeg

I think this is more like his claim that he was going to sue all the women that claimed he raped them. Its just to get his base whipped up. The stupid MFers fall for it everytime.
Yes they do.

If you want control...you're a publishers. No more
indemnity protections...then sue every day.

But the courts decided that, and they are the ones who need to reverse it. The President doesn't have the authority to tell a private company what to do. They have "standards" and if he doesn't like it, he doesn't have to use them. Right?
But congress has that right?
Who said anything about Congress?

You keep propping the same old straw man. No one claims there is no cheating in elections.
Is it your stance that we shouldn't do anything about it? Please, read my previous post.

Edit: Ok, I just told the zinger adults were talking... Read the one before that.

Fair warning... I don't give two shits if you are a moderator. I will attack your ideas if I disagree with them. You post, you are a poster. Nothing more or less.

My stance is go after it. But don't pretend it's "YUGE" when it isn't. Like any crime - you spend more time and resources on the really bad stuff than you do on the lesser stuff.
It's not? I don't define voter fraud, that is so easy to do, as "lesser stuff"... If this vote by mail goes through, there will be a record number of votes this election... And a whole lot of them are going to be fraud. The type that you can't really track back. This is what you would like to promote? The side that cheats more wins?

In the US?

I would bet dollars to pesos that the whole reason Trump is making a big deal out of this, is to actually have Trump supporters do exactly as I'm saying. I mean he's saying it like he doesn't want it... But holy shit... Easy cheating. And to be frank with you... Trump supporters are the majority. Biden does not have more supporters than Hillary did. If you actually follow politics you have to know this.

And, as an fyi - we moderators post like anyone else here. We are as free as you to give our opinions and you are as free to call bs or argue back as anyone else. I don't care.
Good... If I was in your position I would make an Alt account... ( I have been in your position ) but to each their own.

If I'm posting AS a mod - it will be in bold red. And that isn't arguable (applies to every mod).
So noted. Sorry for the call out like I did, but frankly... I don't care what people say, I care about what they do, or don't do in this case. I haven't seen anything moderated yet, and I wanted to know. Easiest, fastest way to find out is to try to push a button... ;)

Forum List

Back