TRUMP to Sign executive order on social media, their attacks on free speech!

LOL

Seriously? You're idea of showing bias against conservatives on Twitter is by linking an article on a biased rightwingnut site crying about how Twitter is biased?
icon_rolleyes.gif
Google 'twitter leans left', it's not that hard, then you can choose your own site.
idiot

ITS ABOUT Time! Time
For free speech online!
Weird. How is he going to force a private company to allow people to lie on someone elses format? He's is just talking talking some bullshit.
Just hear both sides.. what are you afraid of?

Trump uses Twitter because it’s the ONLY place he can lie unchallenged. Anywhere else, people will call him on his lies. On Twitter, he’s threatened witnesses, obstructed Justice, and been offensive in ways that would get anyone else banned.

Trump should be banned from Twitter for his baseless lies and conspiracy theories, but that won’t happen.

Attaching a notation that he’s lying is something he’s going to have to put up with. And there’s nothing he can do about it.

Trump would never shut Twitter down. He needs it more than they need him

If Twitter wants to do that...then they should apply it equally towards both sides.......they don't.
Why? Are conservatives just too stupid to develop their own social media websites?
I'll take that as a full blown admission, faun....thanks for the honesty....for once.

You get a lot of exercise jumping to conclusions.

Twitter fact checking Trump’s lies isn’t violating his rights. His posts aren’t being deleted although they should be. No one has “rights” on Twitter.

ITS ABOUT Time! Time
For free speech online!

So, Trump is going to forbid Twitter from calling him a liar, and that will guarantee "free speech", although not, of course, for Twitter. But, never mind. What he is claiming that he will do is blatantly unconstitutional anyway. It is just another of Trump's wet dreams.
No they will allow trump to speak and let the people decide, Milo will come back, Gavin McGinnis, etc... I cant wait to hear freedom
Again

Actually, Trump has made it quiote clear that calling Trump a liar is unconstitutional.

ITS ABOUT Time! Time
For free speech online!

So, Trump is going to forbid Twitter from calling him a liar, and that will guarantee "free speech", although not, of course, for Twitter. But, never mind. What he is claiming that he will do is blatantly unconstitutional anyway. It is just another of Trump's wet dreams.
No they will allow trump to speak and let the people decide, Milo will come back, Gavin McGinnis, etc... I cant wait to hear freedom
Again

You “hear freedom”. On Twitter - a print medium. You think “freedom” is the right to make false accusations, lies, smears, and dangerously wrong information about the corona virus.

I believe true freedom, would be that everyone be required to tell the truth in the public spaces. The freedom from fact checking the 16,000 times Trump has lied would be the ultimate freedom.

LOL

Seriously? You're idea of showing bias against conservatives on Twitter is by linking an article on a biased rightwingnut site crying about how Twitter is biased?
icon_rolleyes.gif
Google 'twitter leans left', it's not that hard, then you can choose your own site.
idiot
Twitter doesn't lean left, they have completely tipped over and are spinning in circles.

ITS ABOUT Time! Time
For free speech online!

Again

Actually, Trump has made it quiote clear that calling Trump a liar is unconstitutional.
Calling you a liar is fact.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
idiot
Again, if that's the case, why don't conservatives just build their own social websites like Twitter? Shit, since they're not smart enough to write the code, they could always hire out Liberals to write it for them.

ITS ABOUT Time! Time
For free speech online!

Again

You “hear freedom”. On Twitter - a print medium. You think “freedom” is the right to make false accusations, lies, smears, and dangerously wrong information about the corona virus.

I believe true freedom, would be that everyone be required to tell the truth in the public spaces. The freedom from fact checking the 16,000 times Trump has lied would be the ultimate freedom.
It’s already proven fact checking is just biased bullshit.
Federal law protects Twitter, AND its users to say what they want.

If you want control...you're a publishers. No more
indemnity protections...then sue every day.
It’s their site....they set the rules of behavior
A platform doesn't get to chose what gets posted...a publisher does.
You sure? They don't have a right to take down youtubes of people being murdered or tortured? They don't have the right to take down a racist rant? A threat against the President? Are you sure they don't have a right to impose standards? They aren't writing or even inviting any particular input. It seems to me they have a right to take down what they please.

Publishers hire people to write content. That is not what Twitter does.
Facebook surely took their time with the blacks that tortured that poor autistic kid.

Selective censoring is what's going on.

Twitter played right into Trumps hands. The law that protects Twitter to do as they please (obscenity etc excluded) equally protects its users to say as they wish.
Do you even realize Impeached Trump's executive order impacts this website as it will Twitter?

Twitter played right into Trumps hands. The law that protects Twitter to do as they please (obscenity etc excluded) equally protects its users to say as they wish.
Do you even realize Impeached Trump's executive order impacts this website as it will Twitter?
Oh? That would be great but since you’re pulling your statement out of your ass I’ll hold my golf clap until it’s made public.

Good!
I hope it affects FB, too.

I haven't been able to post the real internet stuff since 2006.

Stuff like "Faun is an Anal Ranger." Maybe I can do that here.

Forum List

Back