Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

Don't fuck with Trump. He's not an obama wussy man.

Trump is a total wuss. Trump can't even be in the same room as Nancy Pelosi, because she owns his ass. He sent Steven Mnuchin to negotiate with her. Every time he's with Nancy, she cuts him to ribbons and he's left looking like the fool he is.

He surrounds himself with people who never criticize him, and who are afraid of telling him truths he doesn't want to hear. All dissenting views are fired, in the most dehumanizing and humiliating way - the rage of an angry toddler being publically vented at them.

Donald Trump has gone mad, driven mad by his inability to control everyone and everything around him. Lashing out at those who tell Americans that the Emperor has no clothes. The country is riven with disease, death, fear, and hatred, reflecting the Madness of King Donald.

As the nation descends further into chaos and anarchy under his leadership, how long will Republicans continue to stand by and let this maniac destroy the nation?
99368827_10219243443169906_1782350890275962880_n.jpg

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Radical left mayor? Trump is a total ass. Unfit, unhinged, a total disgrace.

You’re the real disgrace. A Canadian posting and bashing America on our board.

I can tell when I'm hitting nerves with the board's paid posters. They attack my citizenship. A 30 year old man with a family and a consulting business who has the time to post here over 25,000 times in the past 22 months. Amazing.

Azoz, the hard charging businessman, posts 40 times per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, while running his own business in Boston, and supporting and caring for his wife and children. What a man!!

And all of his posts support the lying POS in the White House who encourages white people to take guns into the state houses and confront the police there, and would have black people shot for destroying property.

Trump wants a world where blacks know their place, and white people can abuse or kill them at will. He wanted Colin Kapernik fired for daring to suggest that black people get a raw deal in the USA. He called the protestors in Minneapolis "thugs" and said they should be shot for looting. I thought the dickheads with their long guns and cammo threatening legislators were "thugs".

Many black leaders noted the presence of people they described as "provacateurs" in the crowds. There are those with a vested interest in increasing the levels of violence over this matter and stoking racial violence - on both the extreme left and the extreme right. Trump is looking for an excuse to declare martial law and cancel the elections.

The last thing Donald Trump wants is an election he is sure to lose, this fall.

Is there a reason for why you can't stay in Canada? Americans do not like your worthless opinions.

Apparently it was not only Trump that suggested sending in forces to deal with the riot.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

I can tell when I'm hitting nerves with the board's paid posters. They attack my citizenship. A 30 year old man with a family and a consulting business who has the time to post here over 25,000 times in the past 22 months. Amazing.

Azoz, the hard charging businessman, posts 40 times per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, while running his own business in Boston, and supporting and caring for his wife and children. What a man!!

And all of his posts support the lying POS in the White House who encourages white people to take guns into the state houses and confront the police there, and would have black people shot for destroying property.

Trump wants a world where blacks know their place, and white people can abuse or kill them at will. He wanted Colin Kapernik fired for daring to suggest that black people get a raw deal in the USA. He called the protestors in Minneapolis "thugs" and said they should be shot for looting. I thought the dickheads with their long guns and cammo threatening legislators were "thugs".

Many black leaders noted the presence of people they described as "provacateurs" in the crowds. There are those with a vested interest in increasing the levels of violence over this matter and stoking racial violence - on both the extreme left and the extreme right. Trump is looking for an excuse to declare martial law and cancel the elections.

I used to travel extensively and post while traveling. Now I am on Zoom calls and working from home. This is a nice stress reliever for me. I do work in management consulting and now focused on restructuring efforts due to the downturn caused by the pandemic. I have been calling you out since day 1 for bashing our country.

I don't do Twitter or Snapchat or FB. I only post here under an anonymous moniker. 40 times per day takes less than 30 minutes.

That post is an utter lie. I frequently support Israel and my people. I bash the media for being dishonest and biased. I defend our President. Rest of your post is an utter lie.

Another post that is an utter lie. Funny how now one accused Trump of racism until he ran for President and he was in the public eye for ~70 years. The people looting are thugs and most are white. Did you even watch them on TV? LOL How does smashing a private business help matters?

Another utter lie. You do that well. LIE.

I imagine we're only hours away from (if it hasn't happened yet) of the blob supporters saying that the whole thing was staged to make the blob look bad

No, but it will be reported to make Trump look bad, no matter what he does.

He is asking for a Federal Investigation, He has stated that the rioting sullies the memory of the poor man, but you idiots will find a way to twist it.
That is because leftie loons like to latch on to other people’s causes pretending they care to further their own Agenda.

Is there a reason for why you can't stay in Canada? Americans do not like your worthless opinions.

Apparently it was not only Trump that suggested sending in forced to deal with the riot.

That is what she will never answer. She is not an American but bashes America nonstop. Pathetic.

If the liberal idiots in charge would do their job and arrest the killer, they wouldn't have to worry about their own people turning on them. The Minneapolis mayor is just as guilty as the killer and his buddies who just watched. Any way you look at it, it's liberal ineptitude that is leading to these type of race riots, just like during the 8 year Obama administration.

The US attorney general that tramp put in is guilty of letting the cops loose.

If the liberal idiots in charge would do their job and arrest the killer, they wouldn't have to worry about their own people turning on them. The Minneapolis mayor is just as guilty as the killer and his buddies who just watched. Any way you look at it, it's liberal ineptitude that is leading to these type of race riots, just like during the 8 year Obama administration.

The AG controls each and every police officer in the country? LOL

What fantasy world do you live in?

Apparently it was not only Trump that suggested sending in forced to deal with the riot.

That is what she will never answer. She is not an American but bashes America nonstop. Pathetic.

but you like shocked Canadian because he admires tramp and hates Canada.

So, do you enjoy riots?

We don't have race riots in Canada. We don't opress racial minorities here, and while there is racism, it is not systemic. We have never had black slavery in Canada, nor do we have racialized ghettos. All schools in all neighbourhoods are equally funded and teachers are well paid in all jurisdictions.

Our cities are vibrant and liveable, with our most expensive neighbourhoods located right downtown. I can and have walked around downtown at 3:00, by myself, without fear. Some areas are to be avoided. Those areas are due to poverty, not race. Long term systemic generation poverty in Canada, is white or native, not black.

Our government has never pitted white people against black people as a source of their problems, either. We don't blame poor people for being poor or scape goat them the way American Republicans have been doing since Reagan.

but you like shocked Canadian because he admires tramp and hates Canada.

And he tells the same lies about Canada that they tell about the left. CSIS and the RCMP are persecuting him, and they won't let him leave Canada, and all kinds of other bullshit. The kind of stuff they WANT to believe.

No he's not. Wow. Ignorance abounds.

So, do you enjoy riots?

We don't have race riots in Canada. We don't opress racial minorities here, and while there is racism, it is not systemic. We have never had black slavery in Canada, nor do we have racialized ghettos. All schools in all neighbourhoods are equally funded and teachers are well paid in all jurisdictions.

Our cities are vibrant and liveable, with our most expensive neighbourhoods located right downtown. I can and have walked around downtown at 3:00, by myself, without fear. Some areas are to be avoided. Those areas are due to poverty, not race. Long term systemic generation poverty in Canada, is white or native, not black.

Our government has never pitted white people against black people as a source of their problems, either. We don't blame poor people for being poor or scape goat them the way American Republicans have been doing since Reagan.

Of course you don't, that's because you don't HAVE blacks there.

And for the Muslims you have already accepted they will eventually take over so nothing to kill people over for them. By the way, that will be awesome to watch from here.

So, do you enjoy riots?

You have practically no minorities thare! Canada is 2.9% Black. Just STFU until you have something intelligent to say!

Twitter put a notice on his tweet that Trump is encouraging violence with this tweet.
I guess they are daring Trump to shut down Twitter.
Twitter has lost it's usefulness so I hope he shuts them down and closes their offices.

Twitter is a shithole. I could care less if they shut it down.

So, do you enjoy riots?

Yeah, whatever. Ive been up there. Canada is a racist lily white liberal mecca.

Forum List

Back