Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

Of course, like most piece of shit easily brainwashed Democrats, the OP is lying. Trump made no such threat.

But the OP is too fucking stupid to know that. After all, his IQ is only in the 70-85 range. He's a dumbass.

". . . when the looting starts, the shooting starts" is a very real threat to the protestors.

I just learned on FOX that Twitter again attached a warning notice on the President's tweet.

According to the tweet, the President said something about shooting people.

He should have been more diplomatic, in my opinion.

In 2020 America, the authorities simply cannot go around shooting people -- no matter how bad those people are.
Diplomatic about what?
Are you one of those liberals with spaghetti for a spine?

I am 83 years old.

When I was young, I was indeed a bleeding heart liberal.

Then I started meeting some of those people for whom my heart had been bleeding, and I discovered some of them were not very nice people.

In 2020, I would be honored to vote for President Trump again.

BUT we simply cannot go around shooting people. It is simply not realistic. This is not Tiananmen Square or Sharpeville.

Have a nice day!

Basically, Donald Trump has turned the USA into the kind of apocolyptic hellhole he claimed it was in his inauguration speech. Death and violence everywhere, while the President pursues his political enemies using the power of the government to charge people he doesn't like. Blacks will continue to riot because Trump is forcing them back to work while thousands are dying.

Why would you vote for four more years of this incompetence, and division? Another four years of this bullshit and you won't have a country. You barely have one now. As more and more Americans die and more and more families are thrown into poverty and Trump does nothing.

40 million Americans are out of work. 100,000 are dead, most of whom would not have died, if the President had dealt with the pandemic and prepared the nation instead of trying to profit from the pandemic by selling all of your medical supplies and equipment to China.

fd59541c5aff96072bfb22fa1f795519.jpg

I just learned on FOX that Twitter again attached a warning notice on the President's tweet.

According to the tweet, the President said something about shooting people.

He should have been more diplomatic, in my opinion.

In 2020 America, the authorities simply cannot go around shooting people -- no matter how bad those people are.
Diplomatic about what?
Are you one of those liberals with spaghetti for a spine?

I am 83 years old.

When I was young, I was indeed a bleeding heart liberal.

Then I started meeting some of those people for whom my heart had been bleeding, and I discovered some of them were not very nice people.

In 2020, I would be honored to vote for President Trump again.

BUT we simply cannot go around shooting people. It is simply not realistic. This is not Tiananmen Square or Sharpeville.

Have a nice day!

Basically, Donald Trump has turned the USA into the kind of apocolyptic hellhole he claimed it was in his inauguration speech. Death and violence everywhere, while the President pursues his political enemies using the power of the government to charge people he doesn't like. Blacks will continue to riot because Trump is forcing them back to work while thousands are dying.

Why would you vote for four more years of this incompetence, and division? Another four years of this bullshit and you won't have a country. You barely have one now. As more and more Americans die and more and more families are thrown into poverty and Trump does nothing.

40 million Americans are out of work. 100,000 are dead, most of whom would not have died, if the President had dealt with the pandemic and prepared the nation instead of trying to profit from the pandemic by selling all of your medical supplies and equipment to China.
Don't forget genius, we still got hurricane and tornado seasons to get through. Not to mention flu season shortly after. Holy shit! WTF are we gonna do? I know. Blame Trump. Idiot.

Of course, like most piece of shit easily brainwashed Democrats, the OP is lying. Trump made no such threat.

But the OP is too fucking stupid to know that. After all, his IQ is only in the 70-85 range. He's a dumbass.

". . . when the looting starts, the shooting starts" is a very real threat to the protestors.

Good, and the people in question aren't protesters, they are rioters.

A fucking police station has been burned, stores have been emptied, people driving by in cars have been attacked.

When the mob gets in a frenzy, only the threat of organized lethal violence is enough to knock some sense into people.

You show up, hard, and you show up in large numbers, hoping to shock the mob into turning back into individuals instead of a mass.

I imagine we're only hours away from (if it hasn't happened yet) of the blob supporters saying that the whole thing was staged to make the blob look bad

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

So now he is cutting down the Mayor for what the rouge cops did.

The cops work for the chief of police who works for the mayor.
Those cops have a LENGTHY history of oppression against the public. The fact that they were still on the streets is 100% on the Chief & Mayor.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

So now he is cutting down the Mayor for what the rouge cops did.

The job of the mayor is to supervise the Police Department- I guess "The buck stops here" no longer counts for much among libs.

And yes, the mayor is a Far, Far Left nutcase. His record an an Environmentalist Whacko is well known, as well as his promotion of pro Sodomy events, are well known

Don't fuck with Trump. He's not an obama wussy man.

Trump is a total wuss. Trump can't even be in the same room as Nancy Pelosi, because she owns his ass. He sent Steven Mnuchin to negotiate with her. Every time he's with Nancy, she cuts him to ribbons and he's left looking like the fool he is.

He surrounds himself with people who never criticize him, and who are afraid of telling him truths he doesn't want to hear. All dissenting views are fired, in the most dehumanizing and humiliating way - the rage of an angry toddler being publically vented at them.

Donald Trump has gone mad, driven mad by his inability to control everyone and everything around him. Lashing out at those who tell Americans that the Emperor has no clothes. The country is riven with disease, death, fear, and hatred, reflecting the Madness of King Donald.

As the nation descends further into chaos and anarchy under his leadership, how long will Republicans continue to stand by and let this maniac destroy the nation?

I imagine we're only hours away from (if it hasn't happened yet) of the blob supporters saying that the whole thing was staged to make the blob look bad

No, but it will be reported to make Trump look bad, no matter what he does.

He is asking for a Federal Investigation, He has stated that the rioting sullies the memory of the poor man, but you idiots will find a way to twist it.

Don't fuck with Trump. He's not an obama wussy man.

Trump is a total wuss. Trump can't even be in the same room as Nancy Pelosi, because she owns his ass. He sent Steven Mnuchin to negotiate with her. Every time he's with Nancy, she cuts him to ribbons and he's left looking like the fool he is.

He surrounds himself with people who never criticize him, and who are afraid of telling him truths he doesn't want to hear. All dissenting views are fired, in the most dehumanizing and humiliating way - the rage of an angry toddler being publically vented at them.

Donald Trump has gone mad, driven mad by his inability to control everyone and everything around him. Lashing out at those who tell Americans that the Emperor has no clothes. The country is riven with disease, death, fear, and hatred, reflecting the Madness of King Donald.

As the nation descends further into chaos and anarchy under his leadership, how long will Republicans continue to stand by and let this maniac destroy the nation?
FB_IMG_1590520230755.jpg

Forum List

Back