Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

Sending in the National Guard to police the states;
Issuing EO's to shut down private businesses;
Threatening to move the RNC Convention unless he gets his way;

The Presidential Limousine should have a sticker saying "baby on board" considering all of the tantrums the blob is throwing.

I imagine we're only hours away from (if it hasn't happened yet) of the blob supporters saying that the whole thing was staged to make the blob look bad

No, but it will be reported to make Trump look bad, no matter what he does.

He is asking for a Federal Investigation, He has stated that the rioting sullies the memory of the poor man, but you idiots will find a way to twist it.

So it begins....

Don't you ever get tired of pretending the blob is the victim?

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

if the mayor cannot handle the situation the President should step in. There was nothing in his tweet that normal people would not agree with

The governor has already mobilized the guard, and Trump misspoke about himself sending the guard in, what he can do is nationalize the guard if he thinks the governor isn't doing enough, and place them under federal control.

Same thing happened down South back in the day during the civil rights era when governors misused the guard.

Sending in the National Guard to police the states;
Issuing EO's to shut down private businesses;
Threatening to move the RNC Convention unless he gets his way;

The Presidential Limousine should have a sticker saying "baby on board" considering all of the tantrums the blob is throwing.

Two half truths and a so what.

1. The governor sent in the guard. what Trump can do is federalize control if the guard doesn't do its job. It's been done before, notably in the South during the 60's to stop State governments from enforcing segregation.

2. The EO is about Section 230 protection removal if Twitter decides to police content unequally, nothing about shutting them down.

3. So what?

I imagine we're only hours away from (if it hasn't happened yet) of the blob supporters saying that the whole thing was staged to make the blob look bad

He is asking for a Federal Investigation, He has stated that the rioting sullies the memory of the poor man, but you idiots will find a way to twist it.

So it begins....

Sorry if the truth hurts, you sack of shit.

Controlled Mass Media
Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.

Obsession with Crime and Punishment
Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.

The 14 Characteristics of Fascism, by Lawrence Britt, Spring 2003

So it begins....

Doesn't hurt me that you're blob is a professional victim and you can't do anything except try hopelessly to defend him at every turn; even when he is clearly at odds with what you say you believe. Free Enterprise? You're not for that any more. State's rights? You're not for that any more. Common Decency? You haven't been for that in a long time. Probably comes from having massive character flaws. You're a lonely pathetic piece of shit.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Who said the rioters were BLACK!!! You racist or something???

Greg

White people don't care if an unarmed black man get murdered by a cop.
They would have no reason to protest.

Whats happening in Minneapolis is not protesting. It is uncontrolled violence

I think anyone caught looting should face enhanced charges. Like price gouging after a hurricane or other disaster. Common theft during these times carries a much larger sense of danger to those being robbed than it would on a quite night last November. So if you can catch and prosecute these animals...put them in County for 6 months; no PR bond, no 3 for 1 as a trustee... If it's serious enough to be a felony...state pen.

If the local / state leaders / authorities can not bring the situation under control and protect their citizens - even with their own National Guard - then the President should act.
Agreed. They burned down a police station for fucks sake. I am shocked that people aren't being killed at this point.

Terrible, so glad I don't live there.

So it begins....

Doesn't hurt me that you're blob is a professional victim and you can't do anything except try hopelessly to defend him at every turn; even when he is clearly at odds with what you say you believe. Free Enterprise? You're not for that any more. State's rights? You're not for that any more. Common Decency? You haven't been for that in a long time. Probably comes from having massive character flaws. You're a lonely pathetic piece of shit.

Standard SJW agitprop, The next time you have an original thought will probably give you a stroke.

I showed what he is doing, you dismissed it because "fuh fuh fuh, ORANGE MAN BAD, fuh fuh fuh"

I also read BLM is up to its old tricks again. The last time they reared their ugly heads to fan the flames of racial hatred they were being paid by the Russians to do so. How many board members will remember / admit to remembering the evidence / fact that Antifa, BLM, and the Black Fist all took money from the Russian to promote and push racial hatred and violence. In Baltimore, residents stated that the majority of violence in their town was caused by the paid thugs / criminals who were brought in by the bus-load.

I am not saying all of the violence is being caused by this / these criminal organizations again. I am just saying BLM has been reported stopping and jumping on top of cars, destroying property, etc...

Many of these animals are just anarchists and opportunists. I posted the story about a store owner defending his property, shooting one of the looters dead...and photos showed other looters stepping around his body to steal things before the other looters could do so 1st. They don't give a damn about George Floyd any more than they give a damn about another looter being shot.

Looting and destroying local stores, ransacking the Autozone and Dollar Store, and burning local restaurants to the ground - many businesses that will simply NOT rebuild and stay in the local area, punishing the people who live there - is not about George Floyd.

So now he is cutting down the Mayor for what the rouge cops did.

The cops work for the chief of police who works for the mayor.
Those cops have a LENGTHY history of oppression against the public. The fact that they were still on the streets is 100% on the Chief & Mayor.

No, it's 100% on the Department of Justice, whose job it is to ensure Justice for the American people. Under Barrack Obama, the Justice Department came in and cleaned up the racist police force in Ferguson. The Justice Department of Donald Trump, has dropped all investigations and work with local police departments to ensure that the rights of black citizens are not being violated, and dropped all prosecutions of local police departments for violations of civil rights.

When Colin Kapernick took a knee to protest the treatment of black people, you fools went crazy and demand his voice be silenced. How dare he protest - rich black man in the most priveleged of positions! If you won't listen to the voices of black people when they speak, eventually, their patience will be exhausted and all they'll be left with is rage.

The moment that it was revealled that black people were dying in much larger numbers than white people in the covid epidemic, Donald Trump started advocating for re-opening the economy. Black people have been taking it up the ass in this pandemic because they're less likely to have health insurance in the first place. They're more likely to have "essential" jobs like driving buses, or EMT's, or other jobs which make it less likely that they will work from home.

So, black people are tired of getting shot while jogging, shot while sleeping at home in their beds, shot while on their cell phones in their back yards, and choked to death while they say "I can't breathe", and beg for their lives. Police only charged the Arbery killers AFTER the video of the killing became public. They had that video from day one, and didn't charge those assholes.

Black people are tired of being killed at the pleasure of white people and for no reason, and with no consequences. They are tired of being considered "disposable" - forced to work with no PPE's in the middle of a pandemic, so white people can shelter safely at home. Yeah, that'll work.

I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis

Why is it a great city , because it has been ruled by a Democrat for eons.

All of the violence, killings, rapes, riots, lootings, are happening in liberal cities. This is the bed that libs have sown, now they're reaping the vomit.

I just learned on FOX that Twitter again attached a warning notice on the President's tweet.

According to the tweet, the President said something about shooting people.

He should have been more diplomatic, in my opinion.

In 2020 America, the authorities simply cannot go around shooting people -- no matter how bad those people are.
Diplomatic about what?
Are you one of those liberals with spaghetti for a spine?

I am 83 years old.

When I was young, I was indeed a bleeding heart liberal.

Then I started meeting some of those people for whom my heart had been bleeding, and I discovered some of them were not very nice people.

In 2020, I would honored to vote for President Trump again.

BUT we simply cannot go around shooting people. It is simply not realistic. This is not Tiananmen Square or Sharpeville.

Have a nice day!
The shootings are happening in democrat run towns
Because blacks are murdered by cops in Democratic towns.

those cops violated the law and will be punished. the one who held his knee on the guy should be charged with murder. But that is not an excuse to loot and rob and destroy your own neighborhood. Looters should be arrested, where were the cops when all the looting was going on?

I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis

Why is it a great city , because it has been ruled by a Democrat for eons.

All of the violence, killings, rapes, riots, lootings, are happening in liberal cities. This is the bed that libs have sown, now they're reaping the vomit.

not to mention the homeless living, pissing and shitting in the streets of liberal cities.

Forum List

Back