Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Radical left mayor? Trump is a total ass. Unfit, unhinged, a total disgrace.

The mayor is a radical far leftist, who sides with looters over his community.

Americans stand with president Trump on the matter.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Then we are in agreement. We live to see total authoritarian rule. Complete vengeance on those who ph uked everyone over. At every level. The surveillance state will expand a hundred times over. And we will win. But we need the housing market and pension systems to collapse to keep this moving at a fast clip. Its been to slow. Tourism need to be reduced also as a side benefit turning some parts into slums with people leaving areas they moved to as to migrate elsewhere or where they came from.

I just learned on FOX that Twitter again attached a warning notice on the President's tweet.

According to the tweet, the President said something about shooting people.

He should have been more diplomatic, in my opinion.

In 2020 America, the authorities simply cannot go around shooting people -- no matter how bad those people are.
Diplomatic about what?
Are you one of those liberals with spaghetti for a spine?

I am 83 years old.

When I was young, I was indeed a bleeding heart liberal.

Then I started meeting some of those people for whom my heart had been bleeding, and I discovered some of them were not very nice people.

In 2020, I would honored to vote for President Trump again.

BUT we simply cannot go around shooting people. It is simply not realistic. This is not Tiananmen Square or Sharpeville.

Have a nice day!
The shootings are happening in democrat run towns
Because blacks are murdered by cops in Democratic towns.

those cops violated the law and will be punished. the one who held his knee on the guy should be charged with murder. But that is not an excuse to loot and rob and destroy your own neighborhood. Looters should be arrested, where were the cops when all the looting was going on?
Time to bring back the time honored tradition of when the looting starts the shooting starts....
The phrase was used by Miami's police chief, Walter Headley, in 1967, when he addressed his department's "crackdown on...slum hoodlums," according to a United Press International story from the time
Headley, according to the report, said that law enforcement was going after “young hoodlums, from 15 to 21, who have taken advantage of the civil rights campaign...We don't mind being accused of police brutality. "Miami hadn't faced "racial disturbances and looting," Headley added, because he let word filter down that, "When the looting starts, the shooting starts."

...those cops violated the law and will be punished...
Perhaps.

...the one who held his knee on the guy should be charged with murder...
Well, manslaughter, anyway, and abuse of police-powers, and violation of civil rights, etc.

...But that is not an excuse to loot and rob and destroy your own neighborhood. Looters should be arrested...
True.

...where were the cops when all the looting was going on?
Just givin' 'em "a little space to destroy" - to borrow a phrase from the POS (D) Mayor of Baltimore, a few years ago.

I just learned on FOX that Twitter again attached a warning notice on the President's tweet.

According to the tweet, the President said something about shooting people.

He should have been more diplomatic, in my opinion.

In 2020 America, the authorities simply cannot go around shooting people -- no matter how bad those people are.
Diplomatic about what?
Are you one of those liberals with spaghetti for a spine?

I am 83 years old.

When I was young, I was indeed a bleeding heart liberal.

Then I started meeting some of those people for whom my heart had been bleeding, and I discovered some of them were not very nice people.

In 2020, I would be honored to vote for President Trump again.

BUT we simply cannot go around shooting people. It is simply not realistic. This is not Tiananmen Square or Sharpeville.

Have a nice day!

Basically, Donald Trump has turned the USA into the kind of apocolyptic hellhole he claimed it was in his inauguration speech. Death and violence everywhere, while the President pursues his political enemies using the power of the government to charge people he doesn't like. Blacks will continue to riot because Trump is forcing them back to work while thousands are dying.

Why would you vote for four more years of this incompetence, and division? Another four years of this bullshit and you won't have a country. You barely have one now. As more and more Americans die and more and more families are thrown into poverty and Trump does nothing.

40 million Americans are out of work. 100,000 are dead, most of whom would not have died, if the President had dealt with the pandemic and prepared the nation instead of trying to profit from the pandemic by selling all of your medical supplies and equipment to China.

Lies, lies, and more lies! Why don't you worry about that icebox you call a country, Canuck?

Okay, don’t send in the National Guard. Let Minneapolis burn. Watch businesses pull out of communities and not come back. Then what? Blame Trump and guilt businesses for leaving?

You’re the real disgrace. A Canadian posting and bashing America on our board.

Dragonlady is a total ass. Unfit, unhinged, a total disgraced.

So in other words, you've got nothing but insults.

The President of the United States tweeted that black people should be gunned down for property crimes. In opposition to every single "use of force" regulation, and guideline and law of the land.

Your President is a self-admitted twitter troll, who refuses to follow the guidelines set down by the platform.

Real Americans are sick of his shit, and they're sick of the death and destruction that has followed this Administration since day one.

The President of the United States tweeted that black people should be gunned down for property crimes. In opposition to every single "use of force" regulation, and guideline and law of the land.

Your President is a self-admitted twitter troll, who refuses to follow the guidelines set down by the platform.

Real Americans are sick of his shit, and they're sick of the death and destruction that has followed this Administration since day one.

What do you know about what Real Americans think? You have no clue

If the liberal idiots in charge would do their job and arrest the killer, they wouldn't have to worry about their own people turning on them. The Minneapolis mayor is just as guilty as the killer and his buddies who just watched. Any way you look at it, it's liberal ineptitude that is leading to these type of race riots, just like during the 8 year Obama administration.

No, he didn't say that black people should be gunned down. If these worthless people came onto my property to loot and destroy Id shoot them.

You’re the real disgrace. A Canadian posting and bashing America on our board.

I can tell when I'm hitting nerves with the board's paid posters. They attack my citizenship. A 30 year old man with a family and a consulting business who has the time to post here over 25,000 times in the past 22 months. Amazing.

Azoz, the hard charging businessman, posts 40 times per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, while running his own business in Boston, and supporting and caring for his wife and children. What a man!!

And all of his posts support the lying POS in the White House who encourages white people to take guns into the state houses and confront the police there, and would have black people shot for destroying property.

Trump wants a world where blacks know their place, and white people can abuse or kill them at will. He wanted Colin Kapernik fired for daring to suggest that black people get a raw deal in the USA. He called the protestors in Minneapolis "thugs" and said they should be shot for looting. I thought the dickheads with their long guns and cammo threatening legislators were "thugs".

Many black leaders noted the presence of people they described as "provacateurs" in the crowds. There are those with a vested interest in increasing the levels of violence over this matter and stoking racial violence - on both the extreme left and the extreme right. Trump is looking for an excuse to declare martial law and cancel the elections.

The last thing Donald Trump wants is an election he is sure to lose, this fall.

I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis

Why is it a great city , because it has been ruled by a Democrat for eons.

All of the violence, killings, rapes, riots, lootings, are happening in liberal cities. This is the bed that libs have sown, now they're reaping the vomit.

not to mention the homeless living, pissing and shitting in the streets of liberal cities.
30,000 plus were vets in 2019.

Blacks going wild rioting and looting again.

They do it quite often, don't they?

Well, you shut down all of their peaceful options of protest - like taking a knee. If you take away all other options, violence is the only thing left.

Not one police office has been jailed for murdering unarmed black people. Every victim is "thuggified" and blamed for their "failure to comply". This man complied and they killed him anyway, as he begged for his life. The only cop who has been jailed for killing an innocent civilian is the black police office who shot the white yoga instructor in her pajamas.

That's shameful.

Blacks going wild rioting and looting again.

They do it quite often, don't they?

Well, you shut down all of their peaceful options of protest - like taking a knee. If you take away all other options, violence is the only thing left.

Not one police office has been jailed for murdering unarmed black people. Every victim is "thuggified" and blamed for their "failure to comply". This man complied and they killed him anyway, as he begged for his life. The only cop who has been jailed for killing an innocent civilian is the black police office who shot the white yoga instructor in her pajamas.

That's shameful.

Black on black in chicago. Just crickets from the media as they continue to fan the flames of liberal racism, hate, and division.

I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis

Why is it a great city , because it has been ruled by a Democrat for eons.
Yeah that's it.
60533732_10213899373094132_8549062313116696576_n.jpg

Forum List

Back