Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

Blacks going wild rioting and looting again.

They do it quite often, don't they?

Well, you shut down all of their peaceful options of protest - like taking a knee. If you take away all other options, violence is the only thing left.

Not one police office has been jailed for murdering unarmed black people. Every victim is "thuggified" and blamed for their "failure to comply". This man complied and they killed him anyway, as he begged for his life. The only cop who has been jailed for killing an innocent civilian is the black police office who shot the white yoga instructor in her pajamas.

That's shameful.

I am really pissed at the filthy government for excessive taxation, creating a welfare state, oppressive regulations and the oppression of taking away my Constitutional rights, especially infringing upon my right to keep and bear arms. This government is out of control.

So I am morally justified to go loot and then burn down a Target just to show the assholes how pissed I am?

I could use another big screen TV and some expensive Nike shoes so thanks for the support.

That's what the founders did on a Pier in Boston in 1773.

Thats not what these rioters, looters, thieves, pillagers are doing.

If you say so. Keep ignoring our unjust justice system and people will continue working to tear it all down.

You're not gonna get justice burning down meaningless incoming pea sized objects while the main event comes in from the south. Do you comprehend the picture?

We have made small strides. While far too many police officers still get away with undefendable actions some are finally getting held accountable.

Without the previous violence that would not be the case.

I agree with you there. They've been abusing their power with the lockdown and now this. They need to be held accountable but violence isn't the answer.

Nothing else works. The Founders understood this.

No, these rioters, thieves, criminals are stupid. They're not even fighting. They're just destroying stuff. This isn't some physical rah rah rah battle. It won't work. The founders actually were proving a point. What these looters are doing would be akin to the founders running off to their village and burning it down.

The corporate stores are no different than the King's ships carrying the tea.

People bitched when players peaceably kneeled. Trump called for them to be fired. Blacks continue to be killed unjustly by the police.

The violence will get worse until we seriously address the issue.

Can you name me one large group of people that doesn't have bad apples, just one?

Bad apples isn't the issue. It's bad apples that aren't held accountable that is the problem.

What makes you think this officer is not going to be held accountable?

Wasn't the point but you know that.

No, I don't know that. You said we have to do something to stop things like this. My question is how? How do you guarantee this won't happen again? Like I said, there are bad apples in any large group of people. Police departments get bad cops once in a while, the fire department gets bad firemen once in a while, a machine shop gets a bad drill press operator once in a while, a transportation company gets bad drivers once in a while. Nobody can guarantee perfection of all employees in any industry.

I know what people have to do to get on a police force. You have to be pretty intelligent. In some cases you have to have a college degree. You are investigated right down to when you were a child. You can't even have a misdemeanor on your record. You have to take a psychological exam. And with all that, you're still going to get bad cops from time to time. When they do what this guy did, you then proceed to investigation and prosecution. That's all you can do.

Timothy Loehman was hired by Cleveland despite the fact he was determined to be mentally incompetent to be a police officer. Even after all the info came out about his lying, he was still hired again by another police force.

He was never determined mentally incompetent. He worked at a nearby suburb of ours and had squabbles with one of the supervisors there. He was also found not guilty of murder or any aspect of murder. The entire incident was video recorded.

They got a call about a person waiving a gun around and pointing it at passing cars, in a park renown for drug deals and violence. When they arrived, as soon as they got out of the car, the kid was pulling out an exact replica of a gun out of his pants. The officer shot first in self-defense.

Doesn't change the fact, that he had a gun, where the tip was blacked out, making it look identical to a real weapons. An officer faced with what appears to be a real gun, is going to react to it.

Don't black out the tip of the gun. In fact, don't buy guns that look real. Fisherprice needs to be on the side of it, in neon letters.

You didn't address my point.

Well, you shut down all of their peaceful options of protest - like taking a knee. If you take away all other options, violence is the only thing left.

Not one police office has been jailed for murdering unarmed black people. Every victim is "thuggified" and blamed for their "failure to comply". This man complied and they killed him anyway, as he begged for his life. The only cop who has been jailed for killing an innocent civilian is the black police office who shot the white yoga instructor in her pajamas.

That's shameful.

I am really pissed at the filthy government for excessive taxation, creating a welfare state, oppressive regulations and the oppression of taking away my Constitutional rights, especially infringing upon my right to keep and bear arms. This government is out of control.

So I am morally justified to go loot and then burn down a Target just to show the assholes how pissed I am?

I could use another big screen TV and some expensive Nike shoes so thanks for the support.

If you say so. Keep ignoring our unjust justice system and people will continue working to tear it all down.

You're not gonna get justice burning down meaningless incoming pea sized objects while the main event comes in from the south. Do you comprehend the picture?

We have made small strides. While far too many police officers still get away with undefendable actions some are finally getting held accountable.

I agree with you there. They've been abusing their power with the lockdown and now this. They need to be held accountable but violence isn't the answer.

No, these rioters, thieves, criminals are stupid. They're not even fighting. They're just destroying stuff. This isn't some physical rah rah rah battle. It won't work. The founders actually were proving a point. What these looters are doing would be akin to the founders running off to their village and burning it down.

People bitched when players peaceably kneeled. Trump called for them to be fired. Blacks continue to be killed unjustly by the police.

Can you name me one large group of people that doesn't have bad apples, just one?

Bad apples isn't the issue. It's bad apples that aren't held accountable that is the problem.

No, I don't know that. You said we have to do something to stop things like this. My question is how? How do you guarantee this won't happen again? Like I said, there are bad apples in any large group of people. Police departments get bad cops once in a while, the fire department gets bad firemen once in a while, a machine shop gets a bad drill press operator once in a while, a transportation company gets bad drivers once in a while. Nobody can guarantee perfection of all employees in any industry.

I know what people have to do to get on a police force. You have to be pretty intelligent. In some cases you have to have a college degree. You are investigated right down to when you were a child. You can't even have a misdemeanor on your record. You have to take a psychological exam. And with all that, you're still going to get bad cops from time to time. When they do what this guy did, you then proceed to investigation and prosecution. That's all you can do.

Timothy Loehman was hired by Cleveland despite the fact he was determined to be mentally incompetent to be a police officer. Even after all the info came out about his lying, he was still hired again by another police force.

He was never determined mentally incompetent. He worked at a nearby suburb of ours and had squabbles with one of the supervisors there. He was also found not guilty of murder or any aspect of murder. The entire incident was video recorded.

They got a call about a person waiving a gun around and pointing it at passing cars, in a park renown for drug deals and violence. When they arrived, as soon as they got out of the car, the kid was pulling out an exact replica of a gun out of his pants. The officer shot first in self-defense.

Doesn't change the fact, that he had a gun, where the tip was blacked out, making it look identical to a real weapons. An officer faced with what appears to be a real gun, is going to react to it.

Don't black out the tip of the gun. In fact, don't buy guns that look real. Fisherprice needs to be on the side of it, in neon letters.

Exactly. What parent allows their kid to have a toy like that in the first place?

Tamir Rice.jpeg

These are picture of the toy gun, and the real gun it was modeled after. Which one is which?

That's shameful.

You should really read your own articles before you post them:

Supervisors described an emotionally unstable recruit with a “lack of maturity” and “inability to perform basic functions as instructed” during a weapons training exercise.

And it was not supervisors, it was one that he was having a hard time with. Furthermore a supervisor does not have the training or authority to determine somebody mentally incompetent. He didn't like the guy, he didn't like him when he first joined, and he didn't like him up to the day he left that suburb.

You can make up whatever you wish.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

The people of that city have a right to be upset but unrestricted looting, burning and rioting cannot be permitted. Let the system work.

Send the bill for all the damage to the family of the cop who started it all.

if you love black people but dont stand by their side and protest with them in their time of need, then your love doesn't mean shit!

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Radical left mayor? Trump is a total ass. Unfit, unhinged, a total disgrace.

he looks pretty radical left wing to me:

Frey has been active in community organizing since moving to Minneapolis. After a tornado struck North Minneapolis in 2011, Frey provided legal services to tenants who lost their homes. In 2012, before running for elected office, Frey founded and organized the first Big Gay Race, a 5K charity race to raise money for Minnesotans United for All Families, a political group organizing for marriage equality.[11]
Minneapolis City Council
Frey ran in the 2013 Minneapolis City Council election to represent Ward 3. He received the Democratic–Farmer–Labor endorsement, as well as endorsements from over 40 elected officials and organizations.[12] Frey's platform promised better constituent services,[12] to spur residential development,[12] increase the number and variety of small and local businesses, and push for full funding of affordable housing and address climate change. He defeated incumbent Diane Hofstede with over 60% of the vote and took office on January 2, 2014.

Anybody who actually believes in the concept of "freedom, equality and justice for all" is a radical leftist in your eyes. In fact, he would be considered a Conservative by Canadian standards, and by the standards of any other first world nation.

Only in a radically right wing, racist nation, would such concepts be considered "leftist", in any way shape or form. A failure to provide affordable housing for all, and addressing climate change are at the root of homelessness, massive wild fires, flooding, and extreme weather.

How many trillions of dollars in losses has the USA already suffered because of the refusal of conservatives to acknowledge the science or even admit the problem is manmade?

Ridiculous. First of all, nobody has any proof of MMGW. It's simply a theory. We dump trillions every year to fight this concept and have been doing it for decades now. It's been going on since I was a kid, and still going on today. In spite of the trillions we've already spent, you people are angrier now than you were 50 years ago.

In other words, there isn't enough money in the world yet alone our country to fight this myth of global warming. Don't criticize the US when China is doing virtually nothing.

Actually, the ONLY scientists who don't believe in global warming are those who are being paid by the fossil fuel industry. America is built on the fossil fuel industry, and China is doing far more to reduce fossil fuel useage than the Republican governments in Washington.

You need to fact check you "trillions of dollars line" because that's a total fallacy. If people are angrier about global warming now than they were 50 years ago its because we've known this was going on for 50 years and done NOTHING to prevent it from happening. California wild fires destroyed billions of dollars worth of property. As did Hurricane Harvey, and the floods in the Mid-West last year, and the tornados this year. Every year, it's a new "Storm of the Century", with record winds/rains/temperatures.

When I was a kid, named tropical storms never got past the letter M, now they're into their second trip through the alphabet every year. We used to go sledding on the local hills all winter long. For my grandchildren, a good number of them have never been out toboganning or sledding because we no longer have enough snow to make it possible. I can ride my bicycle pretty much all winter and I do.

American have lost far more money than they've ever spent on their failure to act, just like the failure to act on the corona virus has cratered your economy and will continue to cost your economy, until you protect your PEOPLE from the illness and death of this disease.

People not coorporations.

No one has any proof of Einstein's theory of Relativity, but they used it to create GPS.

That's shameful.

Supervisors described an emotionally unstable recruit with a “lack of maturity” and “inability to perform basic functions as instructed” during a weapons training exercise.

And it was not supervisors, it was one that he was having a hard time with. Furthermore a supervisor does not have the training or authority to determine somebody mentally incompetent. He didn't like the guy, he didn't like him when he first joined, and he didn't like him up to the day he left that suburb.

And clearly so can you. Moving on.

The people of that city have a right to be upset but unrestricted looting, burning and rioting cannot be permitted. Let the system work.

They tried that. The cop wasn't charged.

Did you see the kid on the top of the burning building yelling at the cameras "CAN YOU HEAR US NOW?"

The police killed that man while people begged for his life. One woman said "You're KILLING him". If he was the only black man who has died needlessly at the hands of the police, who have yet to be charged, over the past few months, it might be one thing, but he's like the 4th unarmed black person to have been killed by the police just since lock down started.

It hasn't been working. Breonna Taylor is dead. Shot eight times. Who has been held responsible?

That cop and his family started nothing.

This is the immoral incompetence of the left.

I'm a black guy in Minnesota, and walk out side and decide to loot black businesses in my own neighborhood, and burn down the buildings of my neighbors, and some dumb crap left-winger says "He didn't cause that.... no no... it was the police officer who made them loot."

No, the police officer didn't make anyone loot or burn buildings down.

You are just terrible evil left-wing scum, and want to blame everyone else for your actions. NO you are responsible for your actions. Those looters are responsible for their actions.

That police is only responsible for his own actions. If you think otherwise, then you are garbages.

That's shameful.

And clearly so can you. Moving on.

Link was posted backing up what I said.

It hasn't been working. Breonna Taylor is dead. Shot eight times. Who has been held responsible?

No one, and no should be.

None of that was the fault of any officer.

The fault lies in the system. They had a no-knock search warrant, which meant police could rush into a house without warning.

The people in the house thought they were being attacked by criminals, and fired a shot at an officer. The officer in fear for their lives fired back and killed Taylor.

I've never heard of no-knock search warrants, and they should be eliminated completely. That's a terrible idea, that will get people killed.

The system needs changed.

The fault lies in the system. They had a no-knock search warrant, which meant police could rush into a house without warning.

The people in the house thought they were being attacked by criminals, and fired a shot at an officer. The officer in fear for their lives fired back and killed Taylor.

I've never heard of no-knock search warrants, and they should be eliminated completely. That's a terrible idea, that will get people killed.

This has happened in the past. People have been demanding that no knock warrants end......but here we are....left with violence to get the message across.

P.S. the cops also were caught lying about the facts. That should be an automatic termination.

This has happened in the past. People have been demanding that no knock warrants end......but here we are....left with violence to get the message across.

P.S. the cops also were caught lying about the facts. That should be an automatic termination.

Right, but you are attacking the wrong people. The police are not the ones at fault for no-knock warrants.

Complain to your state governments.

That 30 year old, trying to do some good in the world, given a warrant, and told to go raid a house... he's simply doing his job.

He's got a wife and kids at home, he's got bills to pay, and he's paid to execute a warrant. Why are you attacking him?

Attack the people who created the system. Demand they change it.

Frey has been active in community organizing since moving to Minneapolis. After a tornado struck North Minneapolis in 2011, Frey provided legal services to tenants who lost their homes. In 2012, before running for elected office, Frey founded and organized the first Big Gay Race, a 5K charity race to raise money for Minnesotans United for All Families, a political group organizing for marriage equality.[11]
Minneapolis City Council
Frey ran in the 2013 Minneapolis City Council election to represent Ward 3. He received the Democratic–Farmer–Labor endorsement, as well as endorsements from over 40 elected officials and organizations.[12] Frey's platform promised better constituent services,[12] to spur residential development,[12] increase the number and variety of small and local businesses, and push for full funding of affordable housing and address climate change. He defeated incumbent Diane Hofstede with over 60% of the vote and took office on January 2, 2014.

Anybody who actually believes in the concept of "freedom, equality and justice for all" is a radical leftist in your eyes. In fact, he would be considered a Conservative by Canadian standards, and by the standards of any other first world nation.

Only in a radically right wing, racist nation, would such concepts be considered "leftist", in any way shape or form. A failure to provide affordable housing for all, and addressing climate change are at the root of homelessness, massive wild fires, flooding, and extreme weather.

How many trillions of dollars in losses has the USA already suffered because of the refusal of conservatives to acknowledge the science or even admit the problem is manmade?

The MMGW Cult has you brainwashed. It's just a quick wash with you, but it worked.

Minneapolis City Council

The USA spends $300 Billion per year on the MMGW Hoax.

The only thing I could find about Canada is a one time pledge of $2.65 billion.

So STFU, asswipe.

Forum List

Back