Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

All the mayor of Minneapolis had to do is arrest a murder.
Not arresting the murderer makes the Mayor and all of the local government complicit in murder.
So they all deserve to be hung from lamp posts unless they act to end the violence by the police, against the peaceful citizens.

And no, it is not just Blacks being murdered.
Remember when the police murdered Justine Ruszczyk?

Not arresting the murderer makes the Mayor and all of the local government complicit in murder.
So they all deserve to be hung from lamp posts unless they act to end the violence by the police, against the peaceful citizens.

Yup.... Mob rule is the way to go.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Radical left mayor? Trump is a total ass. Unfit, unhinged, a total disgrace.

The mayor is a radical far leftist, who sides with looters over his community.

Americans stand with president Trump on the matter.

Nobody is standing with the president on gunning protestors down in the streets. Not the law, and not the people. Had the charged the police officers yesterday, and it probably would not have happened last night.

When you keep shutting down peaceful protests by black people, and allow arrmed and dangerous white protestors to storm state houses unharmed, and you continue to allow white police to murder black people with impunity, and you order defenceless "essential workers" who are dying by the hundreds, back to work with no PPE to protect their lives or their families, you're going to piss a lot of people off.

Given Trump's response to all of this, and to all of black people's concerns or rights abuses, this was the only possible outcome. Trump has escalated blacks' grievances, voter suppression, and killing of blacks by police with impunity. Now there are agents and provacateurs out their light a match to all of the gasoline Trump continues to pour on the streets, and you're shocked that flames are erupting.

You wanted death in the streets. Trumpists have been crying "bring it on" since the day he was inaugurated. Well, be careful what you wish for.

Hey Canuck, the President cannot charge anyone with a crime. That jurisdiction is with Minneapolis. Learn our system before shooting off your mouth!

Wrong again, dipshit. The FBI and the Justice Department have gone in and taken the case away from the local law enforcement on account of "conflict of interest". They are looking at civil rights charges against the officers. Those are federal charges. Sure as shit William Barr can order arrests in this case.

Yeah, the local law enforcement run by liberals.

When you practice social justice you end up punishing the cops more than the criminals. The end result is widespread lawlessness.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Nobody is standing with the president on gunning protestors down in the streets. Not the law, and not the people. Had the charged the police officers yesterday, and it probably would not have happened last night.

When you keep shutting down peaceful protests by black people, and allow arrmed and dangerous white protestors to storm state houses unharmed, and you continue to allow white police to murder black people with impunity, and you order defenceless "essential workers" who are dying by the hundreds, back to work with no PPE to protect their lives or their families, you're going to piss a lot of people off.

Given Trump's response to all of this, and to all of black people's concerns or rights abuses, this was the only possible outcome. Trump has escalated blacks' grievances, voter suppression, and killing of blacks by police with impunity. Now there are agents and provacateurs out their light a match to all of the gasoline Trump continues to pour on the streets, and you're shocked that flames are erupting.

You wanted death in the streets. Trumpists have been crying "bring it on" since the day he was inaugurated. Well, be careful what you wish for.

Hey Canuck, the President cannot charge anyone with a crime. That jurisdiction is with Minneapolis. Learn our system before shooting off your mouth!

Wrong again, dipshit. The FBI and the Justice Department have gone in and taken the case away from the local law enforcement on account of "conflict of interest". They are looking at civil rights charges against the officers. Those are federal charges. Sure as shit William Barr can order arrests in this case.

Yeah, the local law enforcement run by liberals.

When you practice social justice you end up punishing the cops more than the criminals. The end result is widespread lawlessness.

Which is what democrats want...

They will likely arrest him after an investigation is completed and charges are filed. What we are talking about unfortunately is uncivilized people in a civilized country. It's not a wonder why we have problems like this.

Blacks going wild rioting and looting again.

They do it quite often, don't they?

Well, you shut down all of their peaceful options of protest - like taking a knee. If you take away all other options, violence is the only thing left.

Not one police office has been jailed for murdering unarmed black people. Every victim is "thuggified" and blamed for their "failure to comply". This man complied and they killed him anyway, as he begged for his life. The only cop who has been jailed for killing an innocent civilian is the black police office who shot the white yoga instructor in her pajamas.

That's shameful.

I am really pissed at the filthy government for excessive taxation, creating a welfare state, oppressive regulations and the oppression of taking away my Constitutional rights, especially infringing upon my right to keep and bear arms. This government is out of control.

So I am morally justified to go loot and then burn down a Target just to show the assholes how pissed I am?

I could use another big screen TV and some expensive Nike shoes so thanks for the support.

That's what the founders did on a Pier in Boston in 1773.

Thats not what these rioters, looters, thieves, pillagers are doing.

If you say so. Keep ignoring our unjust justice system and people will continue working to tear it all down.

You're not gonna get justice burning down meaningless incoming pea sized objects while the main event comes in from the south. Do you comprehend the picture?

We have made small strides. While far too many police officers still get away with undefendable actions some are finally getting held accountable.

Without the previous violence that would not be the case.

I agree with you there. They've been abusing their power with the lockdown and now this. They need to be held accountable but violence isn't the answer.

Nothing else works. The Founders understood this.

No, these rioters, thieves, criminals are stupid. They're not even fighting. They're just destroying stuff. This isn't some physical rah rah rah battle. It won't work. The founders actually were proving a point. What these looters are doing would be akin to the founders running off to their village and burning it down.

The corporate stores are no different than the King's ships carrying the tea.

People bitched when players peaceably kneeled. Trump called for them to be fired. Blacks continue to be killed unjustly by the police.

The violence will get worse until we seriously address the issue.

Can you name me one large group of people that doesn't have bad apples, just one?

Well, you shut down all of their peaceful options of protest - like taking a knee. If you take away all other options, violence is the only thing left.

Not one police office has been jailed for murdering unarmed black people. Every victim is "thuggified" and blamed for their "failure to comply". This man complied and they killed him anyway, as he begged for his life. The only cop who has been jailed for killing an innocent civilian is the black police office who shot the white yoga instructor in her pajamas.

That's shameful.

I am really pissed at the filthy government for excessive taxation, creating a welfare state, oppressive regulations and the oppression of taking away my Constitutional rights, especially infringing upon my right to keep and bear arms. This government is out of control.

So I am morally justified to go loot and then burn down a Target just to show the assholes how pissed I am?

I could use another big screen TV and some expensive Nike shoes so thanks for the support.

If you say so. Keep ignoring our unjust justice system and people will continue working to tear it all down.

You're not gonna get justice burning down meaningless incoming pea sized objects while the main event comes in from the south. Do you comprehend the picture?

We have made small strides. While far too many police officers still get away with undefendable actions some are finally getting held accountable.

I agree with you there. They've been abusing their power with the lockdown and now this. They need to be held accountable but violence isn't the answer.

No, these rioters, thieves, criminals are stupid. They're not even fighting. They're just destroying stuff. This isn't some physical rah rah rah battle. It won't work. The founders actually were proving a point. What these looters are doing would be akin to the founders running off to their village and burning it down.

People bitched when players peaceably kneeled. Trump called for them to be fired. Blacks continue to be killed unjustly by the police.

Can you name me one large group of people that doesn't have bad apples, just one?

Bad apples isn't the issue. It's bad apples that aren't held accountable that is the problem.

So he got tried on the street and the death penalty was administered...

Suppose one of your loved ones was suspected of a crime and the police choked them to death after the summary judgement...

I would expect the process to be carried out. An investigation, a grand jury hearing, and a trial. If found guilty, a proper sentencing.

I would not go out and riot, bringing harm to businesses, public property, and people that had nothing to do with my grief.

That's shameful.

Bad apples isn't the issue. It's bad apples that aren't held accountable that is the problem.

What makes you think this officer is not going to be held accountable?

That's shameful.

What makes you think this officer is not going to be held accountable?

Wasn't the point but you know that.

The mayor is straddling the fence with his voters. Government union voters and families and Minority voters. The result is predictable. Police at times has dirty work to do. No one wants to know it as long as they get it done. Because of this they can cross the line. It is compounded when the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom circles the wagon to protect any wrongdoers. You saw many cops protecting the house of the accused murderer as proof. When do people start bringing weapons and rifles to these things I do not know. Maybe never. Maybe soon. A Prog President may even promote this like Obama did.

That's shameful.

This cop was going down. Stealing TVs did change that.

If there are no charges the violence will only get worse.
Very profound.

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Just shows you how stupid it is to be involved in criminal activity.

Sometimes it doesn't go the way you think it will go.

Not that I'm sticking up for the cop, but I can't believe they would throw him down to the ground and holding him down if he was 100% cooperative. There must have been a reason they did this.

That's shameful.

Now you know how we feel with Hillary, Comey, Brennan to name a few still running loose

Trump has not called for gunning anyone down in the street.

NO one has shut down peaceful protests by black protesters.

There was NO storming state houses by armed white protesters.

Trump escalated nothing.

You are a worthless foreign troll whose sole purpose is to sow dissension among the people in the US and undermine our system. You are not scum...you are something far worse and certainly no one to be taken seriously

He surely did, and Twitter had to take it down!

Looting did lead to shooting. Business owners shot looters, dumbass!

Forum List

Back