Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

...if you love black people...
I neither love nor hate them.

I do confess, however, that although I truly respect a great many of them as individuals, I do not think much of them as a collective.

...but dont stand by their side...
Not my job.

...and protest with them...
Even if I was so inclined... when protests become looting and burning and violence... you lose whatever high ground you had... no chance.

...in their time of need...
The only ones "in need" as a result of this are the Ghost of George Floyd and his family and friends.

Everything else happening to Blacks as a result of this incident is self-inflicted, one way or another... pointless... needless... self-damaging... idiocy.

...then your love doesn't mean shit!
True. You have a point there. There are a great many Wiggers and other LibProgs out there who talk-the-talk but who will not walk-the-walk. :cool:

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

The people of that city have a right to be upset but unrestricted looting, burning and rioting cannot be permitted. Let the system work.

Send the bill for all the damage to the family of the cop who started it all.

It hasn't been working. Breonna Taylor is dead. Shot eight times. Who has been held responsible?

No one, and no should be.

None of that was the fault of any officer.

The fault lies in the system. They had a no-knock search warrant, which meant police could rush into a house without warning.

The people in the house thought they were being attacked by criminals, and fired a shot at an officer. The officer in fear for their lives fired back and killed Taylor.

I've never heard of no-knock search warrants, and they should be eliminated completely. That's a terrible idea, that will get people killed.

The system needs changed.

This has happened in the past. People have been demanding that no knock warrants end......but here we are....left with violence to get the message across.

P.S. the cops also were caught lying about the facts. That should be an automatic termination.

Right, but you are attacking the wrong people. The police are not the ones at fault for no-knock warrants.

Complain to your state governments.

That 30 year old, trying to do some good in the world, given a warrant, and told to go raid a house... he's simply doing his job.

He's got a wife and kids at home, he's got bills to pay, and he's paid to execute a warrant. Why are you attacking him?

Attack the people who created the system. Demand they change it.

Postal inspector said the cops lied to obtain the warrant.

Louisville postal inspector contradicts key police claim that led to no-knock warrant at Breonna Taylor’s home

If so, there needs to be charges filed against the officers that lied.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

The people of that city have a right to be upset but unrestricted looting, burning and rioting cannot be permitted. Let the system work.

It hasn't been working. Breonna Taylor is dead. Shot eight times. Who has been held responsible?

The fault lies in the system. They had a no-knock search warrant, which meant police could rush into a house without warning.

The people in the house thought they were being attacked by criminals, and fired a shot at an officer. The officer in fear for their lives fired back and killed Taylor.

I've never heard of no-knock search warrants, and they should be eliminated completely. That's a terrible idea, that will get people killed.

This has happened in the past. People have been demanding that no knock warrants end......but here we are....left with violence to get the message across.

P.S. the cops also were caught lying about the facts. That should be an automatic termination.

Right, but you are attacking the wrong people. The police are not the ones at fault for no-knock warrants.

That 30 year old, trying to do some good in the world, given a warrant, and told to go raid a house... he's simply doing his job.

He's got a wife and kids at home, he's got bills to pay, and he's paid to execute a warrant. Why are you attacking him?

Louisville postal inspector contradicts key police claim that led to no-knock warrant at Breonna Taylor’s home

That's very interesting. But as long as no-knock warrants exist, people will get shot. Let's deal with that.

Sending troops in to restore law and order is a stark difference to sending troops in to control the blacks. Then again what more could be expected from the OP, total distortion of the facts, sensationalism. You should be ashamed of yourself, so stop being a participant in the problem and start being a solution to the problem.

That's very interesting. But as long as no-knock warrants exist, people will get shot. Let's deal with that.

The problem is police officers not being held accountable. That goes beyond no knock warrants. This is simply another example.

I've found nothing about an investigation into the charges of lying to obtain a warrant.

The problem is police officers not being held accountable. That goes beyond no knock warrants. This is simply another example.

I've found nothing about an investigation into the charges of lying to obtain a warrant.

That's fine. Do what you want there. I'm more concerned about the no-knock warrant. Because if they lie and get a warrant for my house, and they knock, and identify themselves... I will let them in. And they search, and they find absolutely nothing.

And then they will leave with absolutely nothing. And then they can sort out how this bad warrant was issued.

But, even without lying, if they do a no-knock warrant on my house, I know that I will think I'm being attacked by criminals too, and I will likely shoot, and I will likely get shot.

No-knock warrants are going to get more and more people killed. That would be my primary concern.

Thanks for bringing this story to my attention. Sure looks like another case of police over reach leading to criminal manslaughter. An unarmed woman was shot dead eight times and there weren't even any drugs in the house? And if there was? WTF! Is some grass or pills really worth dying over much less killing over?

What troubles me is that many blacks have been forced into a life of crime because our society gives them no better way of living. Then the police are sent out in death squads to annihilate the "problem." Our prisons are filled with the "solution."

That's fine. Do what you want there. I'm more concerned about the no-knock warrant. Because if they lie and get a warrant for my house, and they knock, and identify themselves... I will let them in. And they search, and they find absolutely nothing.

And then they will leave with absolutely nothing. And then they can sort out how this bad warrant was issued.

But, even without lying, if they do a no-knock warrant on my house, I know that I will think I'm being attacked by criminals too, and I will likely shoot, and I will likely get shot.

No-knock warrants are going to get more and more people killed. That would be my primary concern.

It's been the concern of many for a long time. We haven't ended them nor are we doing the proper job of addressing when the police lie.

"if you speak up and you're not heard, you might scream. if you scream and you're not heard, you might throw something...and it goes from there, and its justifiable" - Van Jones

Personally, if someone is kicking in my door at 3AM, I'm not asking questions first. There's going to be a whole lotta shooting.
This whole "no-knock" business is just another way of saying: "presumed guilty without a trial." Gotta get that bust.

Personally, if someone is kicking in my door at 3AM, I'm not asking questions first. There's going to be a whole lotta shooting.
This whole "no-knock" business is just another way of saying: "presumed guilty without a trial." Gotta get that bust.

That's why charges were dropped on the guy when he shot two officers. It needs to stop for the protection of the police officers also. It's not worth it.

Memory of George: Stupid convicted felon that tried to pass counterfeit bills to a Black owned store. It didn't go like he envisioned, did it?

Dat Boy fucked up real bad, didn't he? If he hadn't left his home to commit a crime he would be alive today, wouldn't he? Dumb asshole.

Thanks for bringing this story to my attention. Sure looks like another case of police over reach leading to criminal manslaughter. An unarmed woman was shot dead eight times and there weren't even any drugs in the house? And if there was? WTF! Is some grass or pills really worth dying over much less killing over?

What troubles me is that many blacks have been forced into a life of crime because our society gives them no better way of living. Then the police are sent out in death squads to annihilate the "problem." Our prisons are filled with the "solution."
No-knock warrants are almost always used for drug busts, which is another reason to oppose the insane war on people who use unpopular drugs.

"if you speak up and you're not heard, you might scream. if you scream and you're not heard, you might throw something...and it goes from there, and its justifiable" - Van Jones

No, no excuses.

Being a thug, is never acceptable.

And you know this, if you were on the receiving end.

If my neighbor is shot by police without any reason or something, I'd be mad about it.

Does that mean I can go throw a rock through your window, and hit your daughter in the head sending her to the hospital, and then set your house on fire because.....

Well I spoke up and was not heard, I screamed and was not heard, and so I tossed a rock and from there and it is justifiable! Power to the people!

Would you accept that? Daughters in the hospital with a cracked skull from my rock, and your house is burnt down?

See that is universally how left-wingers think. You can justify anything you want, as long as it doesn't apply to you. Problem is, it's never you. You brutalize and damage everyone around you, but if it was ever yourself being harmed, you'd freak out. You would never tolerate someone using your own justifications, to allow yourself to be brutalized.

This is why every socialist country ends up in chaos and ruins. Once you justify harming others in the name of your speech or demands, you can kill anyone for anything, and that same justifications will be used against you.

Again, Caracas, murder capital of the world in Socialist Venezuela.... oh but they are being heard are they not?!

No, garbage ideology.

And by the way, being heard, doesn't mean you are right, or that anyone is going to listen when you are wrong.

Many protests, are protests against what is actually good and right. The protesters shouldn't get what they want, because they are evil and wrong.

No, no excuses.

If my neighbor is shot by police without any reason or something, I'd be mad about it.

Does that mean I can go throw a rock through your window, and hit your daughter in the head sending her to the hospital, and then set your house on fire because.....

Well I spoke up and was not heard, I screamed and was not heard, and so I tossed a rock and from there and it is justifiable! Power to the people!

Would you accept that? Daughters in the hospital with a cracked skull from my rock, and your house is burnt down?

See that is universally how left-wingers think. You can justify anything you want, as long as it doesn't apply to you. Problem is, it's never you. You brutalize and damage everyone around you, but if it was ever yourself being harmed, you'd freak out. You would never tolerate someone using your own justifications, to allow yourself to be brutalized.

This is why every socialist country ends up in chaos and ruins. Once you justify harming others in the name of your speech or demands, you can kill anyone for anything, and that same justifications will be used against you.

Again, Caracas, murder capital of the world in Socialist Venezuela.... oh but they are being heard are they not?!

No, garbage ideology.

And by the way, being heard, doesn't mean you are right, or that anyone is going to listen when you are wrong.

Many protests, are protests against what is actually good and right. The protesters shouldn't get what they want, because they are evil and wrong.

One can also note that it isnt you and your loved ones getting killed.

No-knock warrants are almost always used for drug busts, which is another reason to oppose the insane war on people who use unpopular drugs.

I disagree. I can't think of a single country that has embraced drug culture, and ended up with good results. Australia, Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay, Croatia, Czech, Netherlands.... all the countries have not have good results from legalization.

From the Netherlands, there was a massive increase in crime, related to drugs, since decriminalization, resulting in numerous revisions to the law, to take the problem.

Even so, over dose deaths have continued to increase, since 2010.

I am no longer in favor of decriminizaiton. If anything, I believe in full death penalty for drug trafficking. Every single person who illegally sells an illegal drug, should be automatically on death row, and executed within 2 years.

No, no excuses.

No, garbage ideology.

One can also note that it isnt you and your loved ones getting killed.

That the same for the looters. They don't know this guy. They never met him. They were not married to his sister or something.

You think all those looters, or even a significant number, were direct relatives of this guy? Really? Is that your argument now?

Grow up.

Democrats are weak leaders. Blacks vote for democrats fake compassion for them.. in return democrats destroy their lives
Democrats have been mayors in Minneapolis for eons, and tramp himself said it was a "Great City"

it’s a paradise for black refugees and a total fucking shithole… You and I both know that we also both know that Trump meant that in jest.

I disagree. I can't think of a single country that has embraced drug culture, and ended up with good results. Australia, Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay, Croatia, Czech, Netherlands.... all the countries have not have good results from legalization.

From the Netherlands, there was a massive increase in crime, related to drugs, since decriminalization, resulting in numerous revisions to the law, to take the problem.

Even so, over dose deaths have continued to increase, since 2010.

I am no longer in favor of decriminizaiton. If anything, I believe in full death penalty for drug trafficking. Every single person who illegally sells an illegal drug, should be automatically on death row, and executed within 2 years.
That's total horseshit. The evidence shows precisely the opposite:

The Social Impact of Cannabis Legalization in the United States

Drug decriminalisation in Portugal: setting the record straight. - Transform Drug Policy Foundation

America, Take Note: Three Lessons the Netherlands Learned After Decades of Evolving Its Drug Policy

You're obviously a drug warrior. They always lie.

Forum List

Back