Trump threatens the country with violence if Republicans don't win the midterms

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
'These are violent people': Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms

Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives

Republicans are starting to worry that voters will punish them for family separations

Wow, threatening the country with violence.

That is not only Trump, but the new GOP, the party of threatening America.

What do you say?

Thank God Republicans are mostly old and overweight. I suspect there will be much less violence than what Trump is promoting.

Somehow, I don't think Law Enforcement is loving this rhetoric.

'These are violent people': Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms

Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives

Republicans are starting to worry that voters will punish them for family separations

What do you say?

Thank God Republicans are mostly old and overweight. I suspect there will be much less violence than what Trump is promoting.

Obviously you know nothing about context. The original source (NBC) worded it to make it sound like it would be the right who would be committing the violence. What Trump said was this when he was speaking to a Christian group:

"You're one election away from losing everything that you've got, and your opponents are violent people who would overturn these gains violently."

"The level of hatred, the level of anger is unbelievable. Part of it is because of some of the things I've done for you and for me and for my family, but I've done them. … This Nov. 6 election is very much a referendum on not only me, it's a referendum on your religion, it's a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment."

If the GOP loses, they (the left) will overturn everything that we've done and they'll do it quickly and violently, and violently. There's violence. When you look at Antifa and you look at some of these groups — these are violent people."

Now please tell me how anyone but an idiot could construe that as meaning there will be right-wing violence? You're not an idiot, are you?

Are you?

• Banned
Sometimes violence is necesssry. Democrats are already moving into violent uprisings.
Democrats?

DkP78-cXcAEr6qH.jpg

Your threads have me thinking you live a sad life, deanrd.
I say that because I’ve never seen anyone waste their time searching for the crap you post.

• Banned

What do you say?

Obviously you know nothing about context. The original source (NBC) worded it to make it sound like it would be the right who would be committing the violence. What Trump said was this when he was speaking to a Christian group:

"You're one election away from losing everything that you've got, and your opponents are violent people who would overturn these gains violently."

"The level of hatred, the level of anger is unbelievable. Part of it is because of some of the things I've done for you and for me and for my family, but I've done them. … This Nov. 6 election is very much a referendum on not only me, it's a referendum on your religion, it's a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment."

If the GOP loses, they (the left) will overturn everything that we've done and they'll do it quickly and violently, and violently. There's violence. When you look at Antifa and you look at some of these groups — these are violent people."

Now please tell me how anyone but an idiot could construe that as meaning there will be right-wing violence? You're not an idiot, are you?

Are you?
Did Donald Trump Encourage Violence at His Rallies?

This is the cartoon:

19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg

And included in the link are video clips of Trump calling for violence in each one of those quores.

Don't take it from me. Take it from Trump.

Oh for crying out loud, can't you ever put up an honest thread?

No, he won't. He should be banned, just as Facebook and Twitter is banning people for spreading lies and false information.

This is pure BS.

What do you say?

Trump correctly pointed out that Leftists always resort to violence.

I say that because I’ve never seen anyone waste their time searching for the crap you post.
You mean truth. The USMB echo chamber repeats entirely too many lies. I like to correct those lies.

What do you say?

Violence won't be an issue. The Democrats are going to get hosed.

What do you say?

By running over people with their cars, right?

Oh wait...................

5335-1516508866-668f9b472a3daed1ad737089fd594889.jpg

What do you say?

Are you?
Did Donald Trump Encourage Violence at His Rallies?

This is the cartoon:

19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg

And included in the link are video clips of Trump calling for violence in each one of those quores.

Don't take it from me. Take it from Trump.

You mean like when Obama said "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"?

What do you say?

By running over people with their cars, right?

No. I meant like attempted political assassinations on a baseball field.

What do you say?

Trump lied through his teeth to frighten the evangelicals into turning out to vote Republican in November. Like W’s “terrorist alerts” in the run up to 2006. Code Orange terrorist alert weekly. “Terrorist alerts” ceased abruptly after W was re-elected.

You mean truth. The USMB echo chamber repeats entirely too many lies. I like to correct those lies.
The only echo chamber is your endless tiresome threads repeating word for word what drivel you heard from your talking head masters at CNN.

The lies are all on you...
Own them.

What do you say?

Another loser Leftist Retard.......

Did ANYONE hear Denard the jerkoff complaining when this one called for violence against Republican?
MaxinewatersCrazy.jpg

Not a peep right?
The hypocrisy make you wanna bust em one doesn't it?

Forum List

Back