Trump Supporters - Don't his comments about women bother you?

Do Trump's comments about women bother you even if they don't change your mind?

• I don't support Trump and nothing he said about women either way would change that

• I still support Trump, but yes, they bother me

• I support Trump, and no, they don't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
First what I am not saying

- I am not saying he's guilty of every leftist hyperbolic accusation
- I am not saying it makes him worse than Hillary
- I am not saying it disqualifies him from being President
- I am not saying he'd say exactly today what he has said in the past

But doesn't it bother you even if you still support him that he would say such outlandishly misogynistic things on such a repeated basis? If I supported his policies, I'd still have voted for him. I voted for Gary Johnson yesterday, but it was because of Trump's anti-capitalism, it had nothing to do with this either way. We're electing a President, not a priest and Hillary's a corrupt, lying politician. But what he has said about women is in my view extremely offensive, and I see no real reason to believe he's a fundamentally different person

Absolutely. He's a playboy type with a dirty mouth. At the end of the day he's not a danger to women. Seriously, what harm do you suspect Stumps would have as POUS to women in general? Considering the alternative, I'll take the womanizer with a dirty mouth.

Depends on what you are talking about. Locker room banter or things he said about Rosie? Who gives a fuck. That's a very small speck in the radar compared to some of the other shit this election.

There is much about Trump I do not like, and I didn't vote for him in the primaries.

However, I have no problem voting for him now simply because it's either him or her.

Fags don't like to grab pussy. I'll take Trump over a life long lying skank any day.

He attracts the same kind of voter....Misogynist men and women with no self-esteem. (not saying that covers all his supporters....but he attracts those while Clinton does not)

But doesn't it bother you even if you still support him that he would say such outlandishly misogynistic things on such a repeated basis? If I supported his policies, I'd still have voted for him. I voted for Gary Johnson yesterday, but it was because of Trump's anti-capitalism, it had nothing to do with this either way. We're electing a President, not a priest and Hillary's a corrupt, lying politician. But what he has said about women is in my view extremely offensive, and I see no real reason to believe he's a fundamentally different person
He's a Cult of Personality candidate.

Nothing matters.

His bravado bothers me much less than her crimes. Nuff said.

Despite the Democrats' best efforts, there are few boys who will permit themselves to be turned into girls by Democrat-demanded politically correct restrictions on free speech, particularly private speech.

Boys will always fixate on pussy and boobs, and tell fish stories about their "conquests". It is the natural way of things.

Absolutely. He's a playboy type with a dirty mouth. At the end of the day he's not a danger to women. Seriously, what harm do you suspect Stumps would have as POUS to women in general? Considering the alternative, I'll take the womanizer with a dirty mouth.

Where did I say he was a "danger" to women?

I have two daughters. Neither is phased by anything Trump has said about women. I voted for Johnson and they'd both vote for Gary Johnson if he could win. One is anyway and the other is voting for Trump because she wants Hillary to lose. My wife is voting for Trump, she always votes Republican.

My point is not about my daughters directly, they just demonstrate my point. Politics has made us all so jaded that politicians say ridiculous hateful things like Trump does and lie and say stupid things like Hillary, and people are just numb to it. No one but their political enemies even acknowledge it and they exaggerate it as political attacks.

No one expects basic humanity from politicians unless it's a political attack. I do find his comments flat out offensive. I just wonder since Trump supporters don't discuss it. I would think it does offend most Trump supporters even though I understand that means it doesn't change their vote

He attracts the same kind of voter....Misogynist men and women with no self-esteem. (not saying that covers all his supporters....but he attracts those while Clinton does not)

Yes indeed. He attracts the active duty military and veterans, the members of the Police and Law Enforcement Union, the members of the Border Patrol Union, the members of the 5,000 member ICE Union, apparently members of the Intelligence Community, the FBI, and the CIA.

Hillary draws her support from George Soros, Wall Street bankers, the BLM crowd, the Planned Parenthood Crowd, and the LGBT Community.

I don't care for Trump's comments, but on a scale of Egregious Offenses, hiLIARy's corruption, fraud, and reckless endangerment of our national security vastly overshadow Trump saying "pussy".

Last edited:

Bull fucking shit. You know nothing about conservative women. You think they have low self esteem? I pity you that you live in such ignorant bigotry.

Speaking of low self esteem, you're voting for the hag who attacks women who were assaulted by her husband. Get therapy

I don't care for Trumps comments, but on a scale of Egregious Offenses, hiLIARy's corruption, fraud, and reckless endangerment of our national security vastly overshadow Trump saying "pussy".

I agree, but again in the OP, I made clear this thread is not a contest with Hillary. On that I totally agree with you, she's far more despicable than he is

Forum List

Back