Trump Supporters - Don't his comments about women bother you?

Do Trump's comments about women bother you even if they don't change your mind?

• I don't support Trump and nothing he said about women either way would change that

• I still support Trump, but yes, they bother me

• I support Trump, and no, they don't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lawsuit dropped....

Woman who accused Trump of raping her at 13 drops lawsuit

Saturday 5 November 2016 06.26 EDT

A woman who had accused Donald Trump of raping her when she was a 13-year-old dropped her lawsuit against the Republican nominee on Friday.

One of the accuser’s attorneys, Thomas Meagher, filed a one-page voluntary dismissal in district court in New York late Friday. Neither he nor a second attorney listed immediately responded to questions about the document.

The woman, who had filed suit earlier this year under the pseudonym Jane Doe, had alleged that Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein had raped her in 1994, when she was a 13-year-old aspiring model.

63132639.jpg

Actually, I'm a little surprised she didn't wait till after the voting.

Lawsuit dropped....

A woman who had accused Donald Trump of raping her when she was a 13-year-old dropped her lawsuit against the Republican nominee on Friday.

One of the accuser’s attorneys, Thomas Meagher, filed a one-page voluntary dismissal in district court in New York late Friday. Neither he nor a second attorney listed immediately responded to questions about the document.

The woman, who had filed suit earlier this year under the pseudonym Jane Doe, had alleged that Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein had raped her in 1994, when she was a 13-year-old aspiring model.

63132639.jpg

Trump's lawyers must have grilled her really good... possibly made a deal, drop it now and we will settle for half...

Lawsuit dropped....

63132639.jpg

Trump's lawyers must have grilled her really good... possibly made a deal, drop it now and we will settle for half...

Or, more likely, she was informed that some hard questions were coming her way, questions she has no answers for.

Because she is a liar, put forth by the Dems.

Which is another way of saying liars.

I explained why I quite reading. YOu are full of shit.

Everything you say is shit.

You smear tens of millions of good people, including me, because you are an asshole.

Fuck you.

You aren't a good person. Y ou are a racist who blames minorities for what the rich are doing to you.

and they'll keep doing it to you, and you'll keep blaming the darkies...

They've had your number for 40 years now.

You smear tens of millions of good people, including me, because you are an asshole.

Fuck you.

You aren't a good person. Y ou are a racist ...w.

I stopped reading here.

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.

Everything you say, boils down to you needing to smear good people to justify your bullshit.

Fuck you again.

Fuck you.

I stopped reading here.

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.

Everything you say, boils down to you needing to smear good people to justify your bullshit.

Fuck you again.

You are a racist. By definition, you are not a good person.

Fuck you.

I stopped reading here.

YOu are an asshole.

Fuck you.

Fuck you again.

You are a racist. By definition, you are not a good person.

Fuck you again.

Fuck you again.

again, racists aren't good people.
You are a racist.
Trump's hard core deplorable supporters are racists.
Trump got his start from Racism

This is the last gasp of old white people before you become irrelevant.

Your posts make me feel sorry for intelligent people on the left.

Speak up, peeps. Is this really your ambassador on this topic? Really?

Not that I should expect a response. Otherwise smart people who've doomed themselves to vote for Hillary don't have much to say these days. They know. They know.

They just haven't been brave enough let their consciences reach a better conclusion (under the circumstances).

If there's one thing that I've learned in the arena of political opinion, it's that dogma dies hard.

It doesn't matter how corrupt she is. It doesn't matter that the smears thrown Trump's way are mostly propagandistic tripe drummed up by her machine. It doesn't matter. You'll march to that drum. You're poised with your jaw agape, happily swallowing anything they feed you that will make you feel okay about ticking the box next to her name.

And you, Joe... you're just a far-left, dogmatic puppet. A crappy one, at that. A useful puppet would have at least pretended to have absorbed the information in my post. Maybe even spelled Mrs. Broaddrick's name correctly.

But, no. You operate on the repulsive, cynical stage that has taught you that all you have to do is call someone "racist," and BOOM! You da winner!

Dummy.

There is much about Trump I do not like, and I didn't vote for him in the primaries.

However, I have no problem voting for him now simply because it's either him or her.

"It's either him or her."
Not really. No one is forcing you to vote "for either or her". There is no one pointing a gun your head.
I know I can look at myself in the mirror and more importantly, I can look my wife and daughters in the eye, because I didn't vote for Trump (in particular) or Clinton. At least I have pride, morals and I care more about the women in my life than any political party, plus I love my country.
I voted for McMullin.

There is much about Trump I do not like, and I didn't vote for him in the primaries.

However, I have no problem voting for him now simply because it's either him or her.

Not really. No one is forcing you to vote "for either or her". There is no one pointing a gun your head.
I know I can look at myself in the mirror and more importantly, I can look my wife and daughters in the eye, because I didn't vote for Trump (in particular) or Clinton. At least I have pride, morals and I care more about the women in my life than any political party, plus I love my country.
I voted for McMullin.

BS

Sorry, but that's BS. Don't get me wrong - I'm an independent and nearly my entire life I've voted third party or even written in my choice.

Not this year. This year, if I were to do that, all I'd accomplish is to give Hillary Clinton my vote. A vote is about more than coloring the box next to the name you think is best. It's a power dynamic, and this year that power matters. We know from 2000 that things can come down to a a handful of votes.

This year, everyone who's abandoning the Dem ticket to vote against Hillary by going with a third party or write-in is, I hate to say it... an idiot. As far as Clinton is concerned, that's the best thing you could do other than voting for her directly.

None of the third parties are going to reach a critical goal this year. None of them will beat her, and taking your vote away from the only one who can... the only thing you accomplished by voting the way you did was to wallow in grotesque self-gratification.

And you, Joe... you're just a far-left, dogmatic puppet. A crappy one, at that. A useful puppet would have at least pretended to have absorbed the information in my post. Maybe even spelled Mrs. Broaddrick's name correctly.

Actually, spelling her name correctly would only take four letters, and the first one would be "C".

But you really don't have a rebuttal for the fact that this lying bitch can't even remember the supposed date of her supposed rape. Or produce a single witness. Or explain 20 years of subsequent actions denying it.

But, no. You operate on the repulsive, cynical stage that has taught you that all you have to do is call someone "racist," and BOOM! You da winner!

Well, no, I can call Trump a racist because he has a WHOLE FUCKING HISTORY of racism.

From when he got his start being slapped by the Nixon Administration for discrimination in housing, to riding the racist birther movement, to screaming Mexicans were all rapists... even Republicans have said he is a racist. And then they supported him anyway.

Oh, hey, did you hear Hispanics are showing up in droves in Nevada and Florida. Whoops.

I voted for McMullin.

BS

Sorry, but that's BS. Don't get me wrong - I'm an independent and nearly my entire life I've voted third party or even written in my choice.

Not this year. This year, if I were to do that, all I'd accomplish is to give Hillary Clinton my vote. A vote is about more than coloring the box next to the name you think is best. It's a power dynamic, and this year that power matters. We know from 2000 that things can come down to a a handful of votes.

This year, everyone who's abandoning the Dem ticket to vote against Hillary by going with a third party or write-in is, I hate to say it... an idiot. As far as Clinton is concerned, that's the best thing you could do other than voting for her directly.

None of the third parties are going to reach a critical goal this year. None of them will beat her, and taking your vote away from the only one who can... the only thing you accomplished by voting the way you did was to wallow in grotesque self-gratification.

"Wallow in grotesque self-gratification."
That statement along with your blow-hard dissertation of ignorance in respect to the diverse world of thought earns you a wall of oblivion.

That statement along with your blow-hard dissertation of ignorance in respect to the diverse world of thought earns you a wall of oblivion.

My, my, my. Aren't you a fragile, delicate little thing!

My, my, my. Aren't you a fragile, delicate little thing!

Actually, no.
I majored in Sociology, therefore I am aware of diverse thinking of society, it's my job. Your earlier response to a post of mine displayed singular thinking, in other words , masses of people do not think the way that you do in specific terms and that statement also applies to me.
Your attempted brow beating was singular thinking, sans surveying the entire horizon of thought.

Forum List

Back