Trump Supporters - Don't his comments about women bother you?

Do Trump's comments about women bother you even if they don't change your mind?

• I don't support Trump and nothing he said about women either way would change that

• I still support Trump, but yes, they bother me

• I support Trump, and no, they don't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Depends on what you are talking about. Locker room banter or things he said about Rosie? Who gives a fuck. That's a very small speck in the radar compared to some of the other shit this election.

Yup, we do accept shitty elections.

First what I am not saying

- I am not saying he's guilty of every leftist hyperbolic accusation
- I am not saying it makes him worse than Hillary
- I am not saying it disqualifies him from being President
- I am not saying he'd say exactly today what he has said in the past

But doesn't it bother you even if you still support him that he would say such outlandishly misogynistic things on such a repeated basis? If I supported his policies, I'd still have voted for him. I voted for Gary Johnson yesterday, but it was because of Trump's anti-capitalism, it had nothing to do with this either way. We're electing a President, not a priest and Hillary's a corrupt, lying politician. But what he has said about women is in my view extremely offensive, and I see no real reason to believe he's a fundamentally different person

His bravado bothers me much less than her crimes. Nuff said.

For sure, me too. I just can't vote for him because he's anti-capitalist. But as I said his behavior would not change my vote and this thread isn't a contest with Hillary

He attracts the same kind of voter....Misogynist men and women with no self-esteem. (not saying that covers all his supporters....but he attracts those while Clinton does not)

Bull fucking shit. You know nothing about conservative women. You think they have low self esteem? I pity you that you live in such ignorant bigotry.

Speaking of low self esteem, you're voting for the hag who attacks women who were assaulted by her husband. Get therapy

Link to these attacks?

Trump: Clinton vicious with those who charged abuse by Bill
(Politifact rated...mostly false)

Here she prays to satan for people not to believe her crimes against America.

clinton demon.jpg

But doesn't it bother you even if you still support him that he would say such outlandishly misogynistic things on such a repeated basis? If I supported his policies, I'd still have voted for him. I voted for Gary Johnson yesterday, but it was because of Trump's anti-capitalism, it had nothing to do with this either way. We're electing a President, not a priest and Hillary's a corrupt, lying politician. But what he has said about women is in my view extremely offensive, and I see no real reason to believe he's a fundamentally different person

Sure it bothers me, but not nearly to the extent that the openly criminal acts of Mafia Don Hillary bother me.

He's a Cult of Personality candidate.

Nothing matters.

And she is under FBI investigation.

Nothing matters.

Tough question to answer. It's hard to say I have a -problem- with it, though I do find the guy to be kind of a self aggrandizing douche bag, and that locker room talk on the tape (and yes, I'm sorry to inform those of you who didn't play sports past age 12, that sort of talk is common as fuck in any arena where adolescent-teenage-young adult males are given private space directly before and after participating in testosterone fuelled physical competitions) was some childish, cringe-worthy shit. I also find people who talk themselves up as much as Trump does in general, not just sexually, to generally be insecure and arrogant. Personally, though, I have more of an issue with the fact that he's a serial braggart than the fact that boasting about his social prowess with women is the form that it sometimes takes.

All that said, I'm still voting for the guy and keeping my fingers crossed that he actually appoints SC justices who view the 2nd Amendment as an individual right.. I guess that's neither here nor there, though, so, yeah. The guy's a douche.

I don't care for Trumps comments, but on a scale of Egregious Offenses, hiLIARy's corruption, fraud, and reckless endangerment of our national security vastly overshadow Trump saying "pussy".

I agree, but again in the OP, I made clear this thread is not a contest with Hillary. On that I totally agree with you, she's far more despicable than he is

It's pointless to evaluate Trump out of context with the competition.

There is much about Trump I do not like, and I didn't vote for him in the primaries.

However, I have no problem voting for him now simply because it's either him or her.

So you are going to vote for a misogynist, racist, Nazi with impulse control problems, no experience and whose own party has serious reservations about him, because you hate Hillary so much you can't see straight.

Is this what you are telling me?

You know, it used to be when a party crapped the bed and nominated someone who shouldn't be president, people overlooked partisanship and even the flaws of the person running and did what was best for the country.

When the GOP nominated Goldwater in 1964, and it was clear he was nuts, people voted for LBJ, even knowing he had his flaws.

When the Democrats nominated Commie McGovern, Americans supported Nixon, not because Nixon was such a stand up guy, but because the alternative was unacceptable.

Trump is an unacceptable alternative. Period.

He lacks the experience, intellect, experience and temperment to be president. His unsuitability will cost lives.

Absolutely. He's a playboy type with a dirty mouth. At the end of the day he's not a danger to women. Seriously, what harm do you suspect Stumps would have as POUS to women in general? Considering the alternative, I'll take the womanizer with a dirty mouth.
What bothers me is the treatment of women by Hillary and Bill.

Absolutely. He's a playboy type with a dirty mouth. At the end of the day he's not a danger to women. Seriously, what harm do you suspect Stumps would have as POUS to women in general? Considering the alternative, I'll take the womanizer with a dirty mouth.
Oddly, RW Drumpfsters have treated the women accusing Drumpf of things the EXACT.SAME.WAY that they complain that H. Clinton did.

His bravado bothers me much less than her crimes. Nuff said.

For sure, me too. I just can't vote for him because he's anti-capitalist. But as I said his behavior would not change my vote and this thread isn't a contest with Hillary

He's the only one with a chance of keeping her out of office, the court is my primary issue, they will effect the country far longer than the next 5 presidents.

Oddly, RW Drumpfsters have treated the women accusing Drumpf of things the EXACT.SAME.WAY that they complain that H. Clinton did.
Pretending won't help you Tuesday.

He attracts the same kind of voter....Misogynist men and women with no self-esteem. (not saying that covers all his supporters....but he attracts those while Clinton does not)
What kind of attacks on women do you consider misogynist? What about silencing rape accusers? Does that count?

He attracts voters tired of crime and liars like you. That's what he attracts, and come Tuesday, you'll find out that all of you lying crap had no effect other than to make people see what scum you and those like you are.

There is much about Trump I do not like, and I didn't vote for him in the primaries.

However, I have no problem voting for him now simply because it's either him or her.

So you are going to vote for a misogynist, racist, Nazi with impulse control problems, no experience and whose own party has serious reservations about him, because you hate Hillary so much you can't see straight.

Is this what you are telling me?

You know, it used to be when a party crapped the bed and nominated someone who shouldn't be president, people overlooked partisanship and even the flaws of the person running and did what was best for the country.

When the GOP nominated Goldwater in 1964, and it was clear he was nuts, people voted for LBJ, even knowing he had his flaws.

When the Democrats nominated Commie McGovern, Americans supported Nixon, not because Nixon was such a stand up guy, but because the alternative was unacceptable.

Trump is an unacceptable alternative. Period.

He lacks the experience, intellect, experience and temperment to be president. His unsuitability will cost lives.

Well, apparently there are a whole lot of us. I mean almost all of law enforcement and the military support Trump and not Hillary. Even the Secret Service hate her.

Pretending won't help you Tuesday.
Absolutely.....won't be needing that help. You WILL be here, right? I mean, for the party and all....

Forum List

Back