Trump special counsel Jack Smith subpoenas Georgia secretary of state

Another impeachment won't change that you're a fucking liar.

You were corrected on your false claim - yet persist - because you are without honor or integrity.

Such is the way of Nazi democrats.

Where did I say impeachment you fucking lying idiot MAGAGATARD? Not only are you 1 of the most dishonest cucks on this board you are also in the top 5 stupidest.

You and your Fat Orange Shit Giblet will not be able to run much longer. And the world will be a better place because of it. Fucking Morons.

Where did I say impeachment

:lol:

Wow, you are dumb as all fuck.

Say stupid fuck - what does Rasputin have to do with the Reichstag FIre?

Yeah, it's just you Nazi flinging shit madly, hoping some might stick somewhere so you can "get" Emanuel Goldstein..

you fucking lying idiot MAGAGATARD? Not only are you 1 of the most dishonest cucks on this board you are also in the top 5 stupidest.

Yet I'm not the one who has lied repeatedly in this thread - you are.

You and your Fat Orange Shit Giblet will not be able to run much longer. And the world will be a better place because of it. Fucking Morons.

Are you threatening me, Truthy? Will your Stasi round up anyone who voted for Donald Trump and put them in the camps?

'By thy words we shall know ye'.....some say is in the bible. (?)

Personally, I support the continued participation in this forum of the poster "Uncensored".
I, for one, do NOT want him banned, censored, or put on "ignore".

The forum, and its' contributors and lurkers, need to see how poster Uncensored represents and clarifies the world of MAGA. 'Uncensored' is their avatar. Their spokesperson.

The MAGA 'type'......is the Uncensored type.

And, as we all can see....that type is identifiable by their ability to use the English language and their thoughtful commentary

For example, see below: (pulled from individual posts on this thread by.....by......well, by poster Uncensored)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Making America Great Again, one potty-mouth at a time.

I'll make you a deal, you stop lying - and I'll stop identifying you as what you are - a fucking liar...

More lies from the sloth.

Imagine if you had so much as a hint of integrity, Challicotherium?

Now I'm not calling for you to be banned and haven't put you on ignore. you well represent the utter and complete lack of an ethical foundation by the fascist left.

".....you (Chillicothe) well represent the utter and complete lack of an ethical foundation by the fascist left."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, good poster Uncensored, I really do mean this:

"...I, for one, do NOT want
(Uncensored) banned, censored, or put on "ignore". The forum, and its' contributors and lurkers, need to see how poster Uncensored represents and clarifies the world of MAGA."

It does mean manufacture when the vote has been counted and re-counted, certified and re-certified, and no fraud found.
Wrong asshole. Your pretension that the count was perfect is totally unjustified

Weeks later, the president of the United States personally attempted to strongarm a state election official into changing the outcome of a certified election.
Exactly what did he do?

It does mean manufacture when the vote has been counted and re-counted, certified and re-certified, and no fraud found.

Weeks later, the president of the United States personally attempted to strongarm a state election official into changing the outcome of a certified election.
Not when it's counted by criminals. You can count the same fake votes 100 times, and you still won't get a valid count.

:lol:

Wow, you are dumb as all fuck.

Say stupid fuck - what does Rasputin have to do with the Reichstag FIre?

Yeah, it's just you Nazi flinging shit madly, hoping some might stick somewhere so you can "get" Emanuel Goldstein..

Yet I'm not the one who has lied repeatedly in this thread - you are.

Are you threatening me, Truthy? Will your Stasi round up anyone who voted for Donald Trump and put them in the camps?
No reason to threaten someone like you. You are a threat to absolutely no one but yourself and your own family because you are such a lying, dishonest maroon!!!!!
MAGA
MAGATARD!!!!

No reason to threaten someone like you. You are a threat to absolutely no one but yourself and your own family because you are such a lying, dishonest maroon!!!!!
MAGA
MAGATARD!!!!

Yes, but your anger and frustration at not being able to round up and kill all enemies of your Reich lead to the kind of outburst I was responding to...

Run along and lie about Trump now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, good poster Uncensored, I really do mean this:

"...I, for one, do NOT want
(Uncensored) banned, censored, or put on "ignore". The forum, and its' contributors and lurkers, need to see how poster Uncensored represents and clarifies the world of MAGA."

No Challicotherium, I really do mean this:

If you stop lying, I really will stop calling you a fucking liar.

Can you follow along with how that works?

Develop some integrity, it will make you a better sloth.

Yes, but your anger and frustration at not being able to round up and kill all enemies of your Reich lead to the kind of outburst I was responding to...

Run along and lie about Trump now.

You fucking loons actually think people want to kill you, to funny. First of not a single soul finds you important enough or dangerous enough to even think about let alone kill.
And second most feel for you knowing you should be in a looney bin. Now run along time for your morning meds.

"If you stop lying, I really will stop calling you a fucking liar."

OK, SlowLeak, show the forum some of those "lies" you allege were made by that poor avatar who shills for me.

Saddle up, Skippy.
Show the forum whatcha got.
Give us your best shot.

Go!

OK, SlowLeak, show the forum some of those "lies" you allege were made by that poor avatar who shills for me.

Saddle up, Skippy.
Show the forum whatcha got.
Give us your best shot.

Go!
"...I, for one, do NOT want (Uncensored) banned, censored, or put on "ignore"."

Big fucking lie.

Big fucking lie.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
Batter up, Li'l Bripat. Show us your best stuff.

* what with all this f-bomb stuff from you and the Uncensored avataree. Did your Mom talk like that when you were a kid. Are you still a kid? No manners in your home? Minimal education in your home? Explain why you struggle with putting together a thought without resorting to the f-bomb.....or, in your specific case, without calling someone a "douchebag".

What's up with that?
Don't you want your avatar to project an image of someone to be taken seriously? NOT someone to be laughed at? Someone to be pitied for their sad upbringing, their sad educational attainment.

What's up with that, Li'l Bripat? You can be better. The forum is mildly convinced you can make yourself a new & improved person. Don't settle for the way you are. Be better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
Batter up, Li'l Bripat. Show us your best stuff.
When have any of you assholes proved any of your claims about the election?

When did any of you prove it was "free and fair?"
* what with all this f-bomb stuff from you and the Uncensored avataree. Did your Mom talk like that when you were a kid. Are you still a kid? No manners in your home? Minimal education in your home? Explain why you struggle with putting together a thought without resorting to the f-bomb.....or, in your specific case, without calling someone a "douchebag".
Do you actually believe you deserve to be treated with respect? We aren't in my home.

What's up with that?
Don't you want your avatar to project an image of someone to be taken seriously? NOT someone to be laughed at? Someone to be pitied for their sad upbringing, their sad educational attainment.

What's up with that, Li'l Bripat? You can be better. The forum is mildly convinced you can make yourself a new & improved person. Don't settle for the way you are. Be better.

American-Staffordshire-Terrier.20191216200722717.jpg

"When have any of you assholes proved any of your claims about the election?
When did any of you prove it was "free and fair?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, I regret if I wasn't clearer for you poster Li'l Bripat.
My query wasn't about election claims.
Nor was it about 'free and fair'.

It was about you being able to back up your assertion that I lied.
You made the claim. You made the allegation.
And when asked to show that you know what your are talking about....well......
....well, you had play hide-the-salami by talking about something else.

Don't do that Li'l Bripat. It makes your avatar appear to be easily distracted, frivolous, non-serious. No gravitas.
It's a bad look for you. As if over-using the f-bomb hadn't already demonstrated all of that.

Be better. Try harder. Don't settle for the persona you have demonstrated to date. It ain't a good look.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, I regret if I wasn't clearer for you poster Li'l Bripat.
My query wasn't about election claims.
Nor was it about 'free and fair'.

It was about you being able to back up your assertion that I lied.
You made the claim. You made the allegation.
And when asked to show that you know what your are talking about....well......
....well, you had play hide-the-salami by talking about something else.

Don't do that Li'l Bripat. It makes your avatar appear to be easily distracted, frivolous, non-serious. No gravitas.
It's a bad look for you. As if over-using the f-bomb hadn't already demonstrated all of that.

Be better. Try harder. Don't settle for the persona you have demonstrated to date. It ain't a good look.
If this wasn't clear to you, let me make it impossible to interpret:

I don't give a flying fuck what your query was. I'm not here to take assignments from douchebags.

Forum List

Back