Trump special counsel Jack Smith subpoenas Georgia secretary of state

Furthermore, "find" is not the same as "manufacture" as the deranged Trump haters are implying,

In 2014 - as you know - I said "I want to earn my Sc.D." - I wasn't asking or ordering anyone to manufacture a doctorate- I just stated my goal.

These Nazis are pathetic - if not for how corrupt Biden and Garland are, this would be laughed at.

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state."
There you have it.
Trump asked the SOS to find him 11,780 votes that he didn't "have."

Do you see those words there in the very text that YOU posted?

"which is one more than we have."

"I order you to find me.."

You know those words are not there, yet you just keep lying and lying, and lying.
The POTUS doesn't have the authority to "order" any civilian anywhere to do anything you witless twit!

He is ONLY the Commander in Chief of the U.S. military.

So no, he wouldn't have been "ordering" Raffensperger to do anything.

He was SUGGESTING.
Coercing.
Begging.

Pleading with Raffensperger for him to ignore the actual vote count and somehow fabricate enough votes to turn the election in his favor.

Do you have some learning/reading disability that prevents you from seeing this?

The POTUS doesn't have the authority to "order" any civilian anywhere to do anything you witless twit!

Rasputin wasn't a civilian - and your lie is that Trump ordered him to find votes.

Again, what is wrong with you that you keep repeating a lie absolutely proven false?

TDS is mental illness.

He is ONLY the Commander in Chief of the U.S. military.

So no, he wouldn't have been "ordering" Raffensperger to do anything.

He was SUGGESTING.
Coercing.
Begging.

Pleading with Raffensperger for him to ignore the actual vote count and somehow fabricate enough votes to turn the election in his favor.

Do you have some learning/reading disability that prevents you from seeing this?
None of the above.

Stop lying.

It is not just in Georgia either. New Mexico officials are reporting that Jack Smith has also subpoenaed records from here.

That's the thing. This investigation is much broader and more comprehensive than arguing about what Trump might or might not have meant when he tried to pressure Georgia's Secretary of State to "find 11,000 votes" in order to change the outcome in Georgia. Trump's campaign also had fake electors in numerous states fraudulently signing affidavits.
When you start connecting all the dots a clear pattern of criminality emerges.

Trump tried to illegally hang onto power by preventing the peaceful transfer to the rightful and legal winner of the election.
As a result people died.

LOCK HIM UP!

“We’re pleased,” Curtas said, “to see the special counsel taking a serious look at the efforts to illegally overturn the free and fair results of the 2020 election, which included a frivolous lawsuit by the Trump campaign and a slate of fake Republican electors here in New Mexico.”

^ Non responsive.

Try to stay both on topic AND responsive to the quote which you seek to respond to.

There you have it.
Trump asked the SOS to find him 11,780 votes that he didn't "have."

Do you see those words there in the very text that YOU posted?

"which is one more than we have."
"Find" does not mean "invent," dumbfuck. Of course he didn't have them. He wouldn't be asking the SOS to find them if he already had them.

I see Dildo Brain is back to her little negging routine.

Not that you care, I'm sure - but I'm going to offset any negs she throws.
I once got a bit concerned when a certain very fat and hideously ugly libtard troll (who I used to bother replying to but now have banished to the phantom zone) used to go a bit out of her way to give me multiple negs. But then I realized, “hey. Who cares? The dopey lesbian can’t articulate why it thinks I’m wrong.”

So, I disregard mere negs from all the trolls. Sometimes I return the favor for the morons who haven’t yet been put on iggy, however.

"Find" does not mean "invent," dumbfuck. Of course he didn't have them. He wouldn't be asking the SOS to find them if he already had them.
I wonder where he expected Raffensperger to "find" votes?

When you put it all in context and connect the dots a clear pattern emerges that goes to "intent."
The intent was to STEAL the election from the rightful winner....and the people....
by any means necessary.

From the slates of fraudulent electors in every state.
To the 63 bullshit cases brought before federal judges and then dismissed for lack of evidence.
To the deadly Jan. 6th insurrection and the calls to hang the VP that Trump would not condemn.

He did it all because he is a LOSER that just couldn't take losing.

In a perfect world Trump and anybody else this plainly GUILTY of staging a failed illegal coup against their own government would have been quickly dispached by now.
Tied to wooden posts, hooded, and executed by firing squad.
On live T.V.
"There. Now that's not likely to happen again."

But not here.
Instead we have this shit.
Endless appeals and defied subpoenas
and idiots arguing over what the meaning of "find me the votes" means.

I once got a bit concerned when a certain very fat and hideously ugly libtard troll (who I used to bother replying to but now have banished to the phantom zone) used to go a bit out of her way to give me multiple negs. But then I realized, “hey. Who cares? The dopey lesbian can’t articulate why it thinks I’m wrong.”

So, I disregard mere negs from all the trolls. Sometimes I return the favor for the morons who haven’t yet been put on iggy, however.
Sounds like you are about to trigger.

Maybe go to your safe space and regroup.

When you put it all in context and connect the dots a clear pattern emerges that goes to "intent."
The intent was to STEAL the election from the rightful winner....and the people....
by any means necessary.

To the 63 bullshit cases brought before federal judges and then dismissed for lack of evidence.
To the deadly Jan. 6th insurrection and the calls to hang the VP that Trump would not condemn.

In a perfect world Trump and anybody else this plainly GUILTY of staging a failed illegal coup against their own government would have been quickly dispached by now.
On live T.V.

But not here.

He never asked, ordered, implied, or suggested Raffensperger to "find" votes.

Why do you insist on telling such stupid lies?

by any means necessary.

On live T.V.

But not here.
What a giant load of horseshit.

Forum List

Back