Trump special counsel Jack Smith subpoenas Georgia secretary of state

Nope stating facts.
You are a MAGAGATARD.
You are in a state of hysteria all the time.
And you are stump dumb.

You're a fucking idiot Truthy - you always have been.

Those aren't "right wing" sources retard - they are good Nazis, your party, flat out saying what your agenda is.

Whites are your scapegoat, your Juden.

You evil fucks have done this shit over and over and over. The pattern is very clear.

Vilify and slaughter.

Last edited:
You're a fucking idiot Truthy - you always have been.

Those are "right wing" sources retard - they are good Nazis, your party, flat out saying what your agenda is.

Whites are your scapegoat, your Juden.

You evil fucks have done this shit over and over and over. The pattern is very clear.

Vilify and slaughter.

Again hysterical nut job. Not a single person finds you nutters important enough to even think about let alone want to harm. Most of us find you pathetic and have sympathy for your delirium!

"Did the Challacotherium say that Donald Trump ordered Raffensperger to find votes?.....
Why yes, he sure did."

Ummm, can't say I recollect such, but......but if good poster Uncensored says he has the cards to prove his hand, well, what choice does the forum have but to........
........Call his hand.

So show 'em, mi amigo.
Whatcha got?

Ummm, can't say I recollect such, but......but if good poster Uncensored says he has the cards to prove his hand, well, what choice does the forum have but to........
........Call his hand.

So show 'em, mi amigo.
Whatcha got?

Really?

I guess you're just as stupid as you are dishonest...

"I already did, you fucking moron. Click the link, shit fer brains."

I did click the link.
I did read it.
I did not see where my avatar lied. At all.
So show us, and quit being shy and coy.
Step up to the plate and be a man about it.

Where or how did my avatar lie?
You hand has been called. Show. Or go.

I did click the link.
I did read it.
I did not see where my avatar lied. At all.
So show us, and quit being shy and coy.
Step up to the plate and be a man about it.

Where or how did my avatar lie?
You hand has been called. Show. Or go.

Well that just shows how stupid you are.

1671147684308.png

Mark Meadows, Other Top Aides To The Traitor Order To Testify In 01-06 Probe, As Judge Rejects Claims of Executive Privilege.

A federal judge has rejected former President Donald Trump's claims of executive privilege and has ordered Mark Meadows and other former top aides to testify before a federal grand jury investigating Trump's efforts to overturn the election leading up to the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Meadows, Trump's former chief of staff, was subpoenaed along with the other former aides by Special counsel Jack Smith for testimony and documents related to the probe.

Trump's legal team had challenged the subpoenas by asserting executive privilege, which is the right of a president to keep confidential the communications he has with advisers.

In a sealed order last week, Judge Beryl Howell rejected Trump's claim of executive privilege for Meadows and a number of others, including Trump's former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, his former national security adviser Robert O'Brien, former top aide Stephen Miller, and former deputy chief of staff and social media director Dan Scavino, according to sources familiar with the matter.

Former Trump aides Nick Luna and John McEntee, along with former top DHS official Ken Cuccinelli, were also included in the order, the sources said.

So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

Here is what the MAGA MAGGOTS keep forgetting or deliberately ignore.

The Traitor's telephonic communications between both Georgia Governor Kemp and Secretary of State Bra Raffensperger were, under the laws of both District of Columbia AND the State Georgia are legally admissible in court. Both D.C. and Georgia allow for the recording of telephonic communications between parties as long one of parties involved is informed the call is being recorded.

In his calls to the Governor and the SecState, the Traitor was told that not were the calls being recorded, but in the case of SecState Raffensperger the Traitor was told the the General Counsel for the Georgia Secretary of State's Office was in room. The Traitor had no problem with the calls be recorded.

Add to mix is the fact is that those calls are now in the public domain, suppressing those calls would be unlikely to occur.

The Traitor engaged in Attempts to Engage in Election Fraud.

His mouth keeps getting his ass in trouble, nothing new there.

Here is what the MAGA MAGGOTS keep forgetting or deliberately ignore.

The Traitor's telephonic communications between both Georgia Governor Kemp and Secretary of State Bra Raffensperger were, under the laws of both District of Columbia AND the State Georgia are legally admissible in court. Both D.C. and Georgia allow for the recording of telephonic communications between parties as long one of parties involved is informed the call is being recorded.

In his calls to the Governor and the SecState, the Traitor was told that not were the calls being recorded, but in the case of SecState Raffensperger the Traitor was told the the General Counsel for the Georgia Secretary of State's Office was in room. The Traitor had no problem with the calls be recorded.

Add to mix is the fact is that those calls are now in the public domain, suppressing those calls would be unlikely to occur.

The Traitor engaged in Attempts to Engage in Election Fraud.

His mouth keeps getting his ass in trouble, nothing new there.
Here's the problem the Trump hating morons have: Nothing in those phone calls is criminal. You idiots hate Trump so much that you imagine everything he does is a crime.

Forum List

Back