Jack Smith jumps the shark....Warns if Trump is re-elected he could use the State of the Union address to incite murder

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Jack Smith warns if Trump is re-elected he could use the State of the Union address to incite his supporters to kill opposing politicians....

I think Smith is anticipating getting smacked down by the Supreme Court for the third time. He's probably wondering if it'll be unanimous again.

But it's OK when the left uses The Media and Social Media to do the same thing? I'm looking at you Maxine Waters.
smiley_confused.gif

Jack Smith warns if Trump is re-elected he could use the State of the Union address to incite his supporters to kill opposing politicians....

I think Smith is anticipating getting smacked down by the Supreme Court for the third time. He's probably wondering if it'll be unanimous again.

But it's OK when the left uses The Media and Social Media to do the same thing? I'm looking at you Maxine Waters.
smiley_confused.gif

Hilarious!

Thank you!

You mean isn't that just what Biden has been trying to do?

Wow, this Jack Smith is a real astro cadet, where does the Left find these quacks? This guy has Pluto in the rear mirror.

smiley_confused.gif

When Trump loses again look for more of his cult to follow Ashley Babbitt`s example and commit suicide. I don`t see a downside here.

smiley_confused.gif

WTF do they think Biden has been doing every time he gives a speech????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I can't believe that the media is this fucking retarded.

smiley_confused.gif

And after the scotus slaps hi., he's going to be brought up on criminal charges.
2025 is going to be so amazing

You should be embarrassed that your collective chose such a nut-job as a prosecutor.....Then again Borg have no shame.
Jack Smith has credentials. Unlike Trump`s lawyers he hasn`t and won`t be disbarred. You would have chosen Roger Stone and Rudy Giuliani or any other lawyer who is now disbarred and/or indicted on felony charges.

smiley_confused.gif

He says it because he knows the Biden cult are dumb enough to believe it. And they will.

smiley_confused.gif

WOW.....my God they are desperate.... I'm still not convinced that Trump will win. Why are they so convinced? What is it that these people know that the average Trump voter doesn't know? Do they know that Trump actually won in 2020?

Forum List

Back