Trump smiles, gives thumbs up with orphaned baby

i'm not the one whining how a staged photo op with selected photographers taking pics of shit eating grins & thumbs up surrounding needless death & misery & sorrow & fright, all due to the inaction of NRA whores is being criticized & not being accepted as NORMAL by thinking rational bi peds....

that would be *you*

y'all are.
So your saying a country with our rights kills people? Lol haha

b4 you go on with more of your silliness - i have firearms in my home... the 2nd amendment is very much an american right...

but so is freedom of speech & there are limits on that one.

i'm talking about those semi automatic assault style weapons with quick change multi round mags & drums that hold high velocity ammo are.
THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS ON SPEECH!
And no we should have every gun the military has.. and I know you dont like it. This country isn’t for everyone.. LEAVE,, get out! Goooooo away!

oh how trump loves the poorly educated long time.......

Freedom of speech does not include the right:
    • To incite actions that would harm others (e.g., “hout[ing] ‘fire’ in a crowded theater.”).
      Schenck v. United States, 249 U.S. 47 (1919).
      [*]To make or distribute obscene materials.
      Roth v. United States, 354 U.S. 476 (1957).
      [*]To burn draft cards as an anti-war protest.
      United States v. O’Brien, 391 U.S. 367 (1968).
      [*]To permit students to print articles in a school newspaper over the objections of the school administration.
      Hazelwood School District v. Kuhlmeier, 484 U.S. 260 (1988).
      [*]Of students to make an obscene speech at a school-sponsored event.
      Bethel School District #43 v. Fraser, 478 U.S. 675 (1986).
      [*]Of students to advocate illegal drug use at a school-sponsored event.
      Morse v. Frederick, __ U.S. __ (2007).

What Does Free Speech Mean?
You are totally wrong.. you can yell fire in a crowded theater and I’ll tell you why! If there is a real fire you won’t be prosecuted! And its up the to prosecutor if they want to charge..
There is nothing in the US Constitution and our republic that bars any speech.. sure a anti American judge could bring charges on a ham sandwich.. but we have full rights to ANY SPEACH

falsely yelling fire in a crowded theater.... when there isn't one ....& the resulting stampede that could cause bodily harm.... is...... illegal.

slander & libel ..... illegal.

i just gave you a fact based credible link. you are losing this one dear magat.

Last edited:
i'm not the one whining how a staged photo op with selected photographers taking pics of shit eating grins & thumbs up surrounding needless death & misery & sorrow & fright, all due to the inaction of NRA whores is being criticized & not being accepted as NORMAL by thinking rational bi peds....

that would be *you*

y'all are.
So your saying a country with our rights kills people? Lol haha

b4 you go on with more of your silliness - i have firearms in my home... the 2nd amendment is very much an american right...

but so is freedom of speech & there are limits on that one.

i'm talking about those semi automatic assault style weapons with quick change multi round mags & drums that hold high velocity ammo are.

You know you might have had an argument there for me, juuuuust after the shooting. Maybe. And then I saw the trailers for that movie "The Hunt" coming out and I remembered AGAIN who the elite Leftists are and what they want for us. These evil hypocrites, honestly, preach anti-gun from their Twitter and cry and weep on TV and then make "satirical" movies about hunting us down like rabid old dogs with a missing leg.

So, no. If those are the weapons our enemies are going to have while they fake-cry about how awful they are? And other people want them too? Then fine.

You want us to do without them? Then let's hear you tell Hollywood about hunting movies.

i don't patronize them.... so there's that. but in case you didn't realise it, that is make believe.

when we reach the point where someone can put their hand thru a film & grab one of them there guns instead of going to a gun show & just purchase one because they are still on the market making money for a lobby's only function is to make $$$$ by selling weapons - including rapid fire fan spraying weapons of war... then YOU might have a point.

Uh huh, very unconvincing response, as I predicted. So, I stand convinced that every single weapon the gov't should give soldiers we should have access to as well. My stance on that has not changed even since the tragic mass shootings.

Because the loons on the Left would like to extinguish plenty of us, and don't care if they have to use "evil guns" to do it. Look at their snuff fantasies on film

i never said you thought such a ridiculous notion. you sure do have a wild imagination... or perhaps it's some sort of deflection tactic, but i don't think you are that smart.

anyhoooooooooooooo.... the loudest voices, carrying them thar torches, who openly endorse trump.... with skinned heads, silly titles like grand wizard, & swastikas all over them... who sure do like your president goldilocks & have a large enough arsenal with weapons of war... are getting the green light, real or imagined from him.

that's a fact that you can't argue no matter the lame attempts at slicing & dicing it.

i'm not the one whining how a staged photo op with selected photographers taking pics of shit eating grins & thumbs up surrounding needless death & misery & sorrow & fright, all due to the inaction of NRA whores, is being criticized & not being accepted as NORMAL by thinking rational bi peds....

that would be *you*

y'all are.

You're overwrought

Do you need a fainting couch?

delusion fits you like a glove. why are you whining so much about your prez being criticized?

There are legitimate criticisms. A thumbs-up for a picture is not one of them.

RELAX

oh the giggles you give me..... you keep defending it.... as if it's your job. trump would give you TWO thumbs up suzy....

Whatever you're not that swift on the uptake

<pfffft> you can't defend him effectively because there just isn't any real way to....

What a POS. Using this baby for a photo op, smiling and giving a thumbs up at the results of his words.
With him being our leader, he is going to get photographed at some point. How do you want him to look every time a camera flashes?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Well it kind of works like this

You have to gauge your expression to the situation at hand
If the baby had just won the Best Looking Baby Contest, a grin and a thumbs up is appropriate

But given that the baby had just lost both its parents in a massacre, a Big Grin and Thumbs Up is kind of Creepy
So easily triggered haha
This is your entire meaning in life, isn't it? It shows. "I live for 'triggering' people!"

the fact that the 2 patients who were dismissed came back didn't clue you in as to why? that baby didn't even have a choice, but donny wanted some good PR, & it didn't matter that is was fro a massacre. & then he naturally turns it all around to be about him.
Nobody forced discharged patients to come back to the hospital to meet with Trump. There were no guns held to
anyone's heads.

And your startling blurb that "unnamed White House insiders" admit the trip was something of a "debacle"
fits the fake news narrative of anonymous people saying negative things off the record anonymously.
Well that gives you a boner, undoubtedly. Most other people who don't believe whatever CNN tells them
aren't very impressed.

them thar patients wouldn't have even been called & one of the two was only 2 months old.

yep, insiders. you think they would be on the record? lol.... i remember when an insider stated trump was saying the appt of mueller was ' the end of my presidency, i'm fucked' & it was blown off as 'fake news' - that is until it was confirmed by those in the room as revealed in the mueller report.

'boner'? :lmao: oh how the poorly educated reveal themselves everyday on this board.

the fact that the 2 patients who were dismissed came back didn't clue you in as to why? that baby didn't even have a choice, but donny wanted some good PR, & it didn't matter that is was fro a massacre. & then he naturally turns it all around to be about him.
Nobody forced discharged patients to come back to the hospital to meet with Trump. There were no guns held to
anyone's heads.

And your startling blurb that "unnamed White House insiders" admit the trip was something of a "debacle"
fits the fake news narrative of anonymous people saying negative things off the record anonymously.
Well that gives you a boner, undoubtedly. Most other people who don't believe whatever CNN tells them
aren't very impressed.
Was not aware that that baby in El Paso had the capacity to say no.

them thar patients wouldn't have even been called & one was only 2 months old.
I think we can dispense with discussing the free will of a two month old child.
The point is you claim people didn't want to be seen dead with Trump yet some patients did come back after discharge to meet our president.

Are you too stupid to acknowledge this or will you just not allow yourself to absorb this fact?
Either way it's true.

yep, insiders. you think they would be on the record? lol.... i remember when an insider stated trump was saying the appt of mueller was ' the end of my presidency, i'm fucked' & it was blown off as 'fake news' - that is until it was confirmed by those in the room as revealed in the mueller report.
Fantastic! None of that makes this
bit of self serving news a fact.

'boner'? :lmao: oh how the poorly educated reveal themselves everyday on this board.
I'm sorry.
I meant to say you undoubtedly get a throbbing erection thinking of the press as they regularly attack our President.

them thar patients wouldn't have even been called & one was only 2 months old.
I think we can dispense with discussing the free will of a two month old child.
The point is you claim people didn't want to be seen dead with Trump yet some patients did come back after discharge to meet our president.

Are you too stupid to acknowledge this or will you just not allow yourself to absorb this fact?
Either way it's true.

Fantastic! None of that makes this
bit of self serving news a fact.

I'm sorry.
I meant to say you undoubtedly get a throbbing erection thinking of the press as they regularly attack our President.

^^^

giphy.gif

ps...

' I meant to say you undoubtedly get a throbbing erection thinking of the press as they regularly attack our President.'

lol... i am a female you dumbfuck.... why would you assume that i'm not when knowing for sure is an easy one click away? it's cause poorly educated basket dwellers like being ignorant.

ps...

' I meant to say you undoubtedly get a throbbing erection thinking of the press as they regularly attack our President.'

lol... i am a female you dumbfuck.... why would you assume that i'm not when knowing for sure is an easy one click away? it's cause poorly educated basket dwellers like being ignorant.
Whatever you say, dearie. Clitoral erection - Wikipedia

Being a female does not preclude the possibility that you find sexual arousal and gratification
when Donald Trump is attacked by the Big Brother media machine.
Or are you a "poorly educated basket dweller"(?) when it comes to human sexuality?

Your insults are ironic considering your level of intellectual under achievement as you
fail to even compose a cogent insult. So sad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back