Trump smiles, gives thumbs up with orphaned baby

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
What a POS. Using this baby for a photo op, smiling and giving a thumbs up at the results of his words.

AB5B13FE-F9B8-4C82-BD2D-6228067F46F8.jpeg

Photo op. They should be ashamed of themselves, even Melania.

Wtf? Who is running his PR? Maybe I should believe deep state now. No one can be that dumb without help. Right?

What a POS. Using this baby for a photo op, smiling and giving a thumbs up at the results of his words.

Color me crazy, but I think they were just happy that the baby was saved, safe, healthy and happy. But then, I realize there is no RIGHT for you when it comes to Trump! Had he bought the kid a college education and a Konigsegg, you'd still be bitching about it.

Last edited:
Photo op. They should be ashamed of themselves, even Melania.

TBH it looks like bad photoshopping to me. The woman on the right appears to have a hand on her shoulder with no body attached to it.

Democrats would make that baby comfortable while they decide weather or not to kill it.

Color me crazy, but I think they were just happy that the baby was saved, safe, healthy and happy. But then, I realize there is no RIGHT for you when it comes to Trump! Had he bought the kid a college education and a Konigsegg, you'd still be bitching about it.
Seems like if they were happy the baby was safe and healthy they wouldn't have had his ass dragged back to the hospital for a disgusting photo op.

With him being our leader, he is going to get photographed at some point. How do you want him to look every time a camera flashes?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Well it kind of works like this

You have to gauge your expression to the situation at hand
If the baby had just won the Best Looking Baby Contest, a grin and a thumbs up is appropriate

But given that the baby had just lost both its parents in a massacre, a Big Grin and Thumbs Up is kind of Creepy

Forum List

Back