Trump should Start a "Stop the Smears" Campaign

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Trumps needs to start a website where he can address the Smears flung at him from the Seditious Progressives.
This would include the "Media" and every "uninformed sources tell me...." story.

It's high time he use the implied threat of the power of the Oval Office against those who are out to foment unrest and civil disturbance

Trumps needs to start a website where he can address the Smears flung at him from the Seditious Progressives.
This would include the "Media" and every "uninformed sources tell me...." story.

It's high time he use the implied threat of the power of the Oval Office against those who are out to foment unrest and civil disturbance

I wouldn't even bother. with all the energy democrats and the media (whoops, same thing) are spending on keeping the outrage at "10", they are saving nothing for fighting him on actual policy issues.

Let them turn into the "four legs good, two legs better" bleating sheep from Orwell's animal farm, it just marginalizes them even further in the eyes of the people.

He could post them up on birthers.com

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

"Trump should Start a "Stop the Smears" Campaign"

...by firing every Obama hold-over and prosecuting 'Reality'....

John Barron is the perfect man for the job.

"Trump should Start a "Stop the Smears" Campaign"

...by firing every Obama hold-over and prosecuting 'Reality'....
When the criminals start seeing their jail cells up close and personal is when the shit throwing will start slowing down from the willfully ignorant and pot stirrers attempting to cover their crimes.

He has a website (Twitter) my little Hitler youth.

How quickly you forgot how Obama was treated for 8 years...

And it is freedom of speech .... this is why Obama ignored it graciously

reported

Graciously my ass his IRS went after and denied people that were independent from either crooked party their rights.

Obama had all you little lemmings to go after people who disagreed with him.

And the level seen against Trump is magnitudes greater than those seen against Obama, and we aren't even a year in.

Frank hasn't been a Youth since there were ACTUAL Hitler Youth Around......

He did? Might want to ask James Risen about that.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/30/...ump-targets-journalists-thank-obama.html?_r=0

Here is a snippet.
"Under Mr. Obama, the Justice Department and the F.B.I. have spied on reporters by monitoring their phone records, labeled one journalist an unindicted co-conspirator in a criminal case for simply doing reporting and issued subpoenas to other reporters to try to force them to reveal their sources and testify in criminal cases."

Yea, he really ignored it huh?

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

No he didn't. The publisher assumed and never asked. That you are still posting this bullshit after the Trumpenfuhrer already admitted he lied, is proof positive that you're a right wing dupe.

Gee Frank, you've now fallen off the edge of the idiot fringe.

And a road map:

The 14 Characteristics of Fascism, by Lawrence Britt, Spring 2003

Forum List

Back