Trump should drop out just like LBJ did, my friends, for the good of the party

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump is not a Republican.
true----I am a registered democrat since the day I turned 21 ---long long ago. If Trump were a CLASSIC
REPUBLICAN -----as I understood republican to be on the day I turned 21------I could not have voted for him
in the last election nor would I vote for him in the coming election

Mac-7

Platinum Member
Reaction score
thank you for all you've done for America, President Trump, but it's time to leave!

Are you afriad biden will be in a nursing home by election day?

that would be the ultimate October Surprise for America to see a vegetable being hauled off to never-never land by men in white coats

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Reaction score
thank you for all you've done for America, President Trump, but it's time to leave!

Are you afriad biden will be in a nursing home by election day?

that would be the ultimate October Surprise for America to see a vegetable being hauled off to never-never land by men in white coats
Biden is doing just fine. Let's see what the debates bring.

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump is the only person who can lead us out of this crisis and make America great once again. Democrats only offer poverty and chaos.
Goodness, your lunacy. He's already had over three years to MAGA and where did he park that car? In a junk yard.

ding

Confront reality
Reaction score
But then we couldn't say....

You're fired!

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump is the only person who can lead us out of this crisis and make America great once again. Democrats only offer poverty and chaos.
I voted for Trump and will again, but I don't think he can "lead us out of this". To many scumbags in the shadows.

andaronjim

Gold Member
Reaction score
It would be the greatest thing to happen to the Republican Party in decades. If he were replaced with even a modestly qualified candidate (especially a woman) victory would be assured. Many of us would vote for such a person.
f he were replaced with even a modestly qualified candidate
Who Jeb Bush? Bwaahhhaaaa. the brother of the murderer who sent US into two wars?

harmonica

Gold Member
Reaction score

..there it is STILL--not accepting a fair/legal/American election = nazism/etc

John T. Ford

Platinum Member
Reaction score
LMAO @ Trump Derangement Syndrome thread number 1,543,234,560,990

Gonna be a hard 4 more years for you Leftist.

Better stock up on those psych meds.

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Reaction score
Joni Ernst was in the military; she might do. Lisa Murkowski has experience. There are others.
Heck, even Romney might even do in a pinch.

blackhawk

Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe Joe Biden should drop out the race for the good of the country and spare us the remote possiblity that we would have a figurehead President being controlled by the most extreme elements of the Democratic party.

wamose

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I voted for Trump and will again, but I don't think he can "lead us out of this". To many scumbags in the shadows.
I do believe you're right. But in his second term he will not have to worry about re election or all the MSM jive. He can confront all those deep state assholes and just go all in with his America first agenda. His second term will be much more productive than his first, especially if he can get majorities in congress. He will also equalize the court which is now liberal because of the Chief Justice. If he loses, I will pull all my money out of the market immediately.

Norman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It would be the greatest thing to happen to the Republican Party in decades. If he were replaced with even a modestly qualified candidate (especially a woman) victory would be assured. Many of us would vote for such a person.
Obvious liar is obvious liar.

Anything less than a Stalinist won't do for you.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
SLATE REPORTS:

"The idea that his loss is so certain that he might drop out of the race, while still a very long long shot, is ever so gently bubbling up out of the netherworld from which “buzz” is born. Things don’t always happen for entirely linear, logical reasons. Sometimes someone just says something, and then someone else picks it up, and eventually the idea has so much “momentum” that people in charge think they need to do something about it, just because everyone else is doing it, and all of a sudden you can’t find a plastic straw anywhere even though banning them has only a negligible effect on the environment. (A recent political example of this is when Democrats delayed the start of Trump’s impeachment trial for several weeks for no other reason than a law professor suggested it and it seemed like a good idea.) On Friday, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough speculated that Trump might drop out of the presidential race if he didn’t think he could win; over the weekend, Fox Business macho man Charles Gasparino reported that anonymous “GOP operatives” were discussing the possibility too. At this stage, all that we have are wisps of hypotheticals chasing themselves in a circle, but if the polls continue to be bad, and the rallies empty, and the news cycles gruesome, more pundits will start talking about Trump dropping out, and more Republican donors will worry if they should spend their money on a lost cause, and more Republican politicians will wonder if the MAGA brand is the right fit for their future ambitions.

Maybe that won’t happen. But I wouldn’t bet against the possibility that some politics editor, somewhere, has already assigned a story about Mike Pence and Nikki Haley making “quiet moves” to “distance themselves” from the president.

If the election were held tomorrow, assuming the pandemic-ravaged nation were able to hold an election at all, every available indicator says Trump would lose. But November is more than four months away, and many things can change between now and then. Theoretically, some of those things might be bad for Joe Biden instead of bad for Trump. Verdict: Right now, Trump is SLIGHTLY NON-INVINCIBLE."

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do believe you're right. But in his second term he will not have to worry about re election or all the MSM jive. He can confront all those deep state assholes and just go all in with his America first agenda. His second term will be much more productive than his first, especially if he can get majorities in congress. He will also equalize the court which is now liberal because of the Chief Justice. If he loses, I will pull all my money out of the market immediately.
Your money will be worthless because if Biden is elected the stock market will crash upon opening the next day.

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Reaction score
The Chair of the RNC to Rump in August 2020...

Quoting Cromwell to the Long Parliament in 1653 and Leo Amery to Neville Chamberlain in 1940...

"You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go".

Wouldn't that be grand?

Giving the Pubs the chance to make a last-minute switch to somebody far more palatable to a majority of Americans under these circumstance...

Hell... I'd vote for Mitt Romney before I'd vote for Joe Biden, but I'd vote for Joe Biden before I'd vote for Rump...

Hell... I'd vote for a fence post before I'd vote for Rump. :D

Trouble is, the Pubs have lost whatever little was left of their balls, and now they slavishly attend to their Cult Master, so it'll never happen.

Last edited:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List