Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

PC culture is ruining this country. I saw it firsthand with the basketball example I gave you. But the younger generation sees things differently than millennials. We will see what happens going forward. Thank you, TikTok.

Minor brain aneurysm? Not sure what that has to do with our discussion.
That is why you’re an imbecile.

Yeah? I’m not a millennial.

Not sure what basketball example you are talking about? Unless you are talking about the time you gave a poor kid a hard time because she wanted to play team sports. That’s not your best moment, you know.

I’ve got three millennial kids. One is a cop. One is a techie and one is a congressional staffer. None of them are dumb enough to support Trump. All three will apologize without conditions when they fuck up. That’s not PC culture. That’s simple maturity.

Next.

It was a HE! Why was it not my best moment? I did not embarrass the kid, high fived him after the game and told my players to just play. Doesn't mean I agreed with the decision to play him vs. girls and doesn't mean I cannot vent about it.

What if I like his policies in terms of economy, military and toward Israel? Why should I apologize for that? You're an old man and you're a Leftist. Loser.

Please. Trump does not have policies. Trump is flying by the seat of his baggy pants. He couldn’t talk about any policy in detail if you threatened to take away his hairspray.

The only policy that concerns Trump is the Trump brand. That is why he lies about everything.

The question regarding how otherwise normal people were deceived by this charlatan will be the subject of books and documentaries for decades to come.

We could go through the motions and I could show you, issue by issue, that Trump hasn’t done anything policy-wise that is meaningful. But then you’d simply claim that “he is better than Clinton” and then slink away. So I won’t waste the time.

Let me just pose three questions.

Are you happy that Trump has run up the debt?

Are you aware that Obama “created” more jobs in his last three years than Trump has in his first three?

Are you sure that Israel is safer now than they were when the Iran Nuke deal was in effect?

Please take some time to respond. Refer to the media outlets that you trust on these issues. Then present your reply.

Peace.
I do finance for work, you're dead wrong and he did put an embassy in Jerusalem.

PC culture is ruining this country. I saw it firsthand with the basketball example I gave you. But the younger generation sees things differently than millennials. We will see what happens going forward. Thank you, TikTok.

Not sure what basketball example you are talking about? Unless you are talking about the time you gave a poor kid a hard time because she wanted to play team sports. That’s not your best moment, you know.

I’ve got three millennial kids. One is a cop. One is a techie and one is a congressional staffer. None of them are dumb enough to support Trump. All three will apologize without conditions when they fuck up. That’s not PC culture. That’s simple maturity.

Next.

It was a HE! Why was it not my best moment? I did not embarrass the kid, high fived him after the game and told my players to just play. Doesn't mean I agreed with the decision to play him vs. girls and doesn't mean I cannot vent about it.

What if I like his policies in terms of economy, military and toward Israel? Why should I apologize for that? You're an old man and you're a Leftist. Loser.

Please. Trump does not have policies. Trump is flying by the seat of his baggy pants. He couldn’t talk about any policy in detail if you threatened to take away his hairspray.

The only policy that concerns Trump is the Trump brand. That is why he lies about everything.

The question regarding how otherwise normal people were deceived by this charlatan will be the subject of books and documentaries for decades to come.

We could go through the motions and I could show you, issue by issue, that Trump hasn’t done anything policy-wise that is meaningful. But then you’d simply claim that “he is better than Clinton” and then slink away. So I won’t waste the time.

Are you aware that Obama “created” more jobs in his last three years than Trump has in his first three?

Are you sure that Israel is safer now than they were when the Iran Nuke deal was in effect?

Please take some time to respond. Refer to the media outlets that you trust on these issues. Then present your reply.

Peace.
Don’t try to be polite and we will never have peace. I have an MBA in finance and you sound very stupid now. Since you’re dumb, watch this video. Obama was good for the economy because he lowered interest rates to the floor.

Next.

Peace.
I do finance for work, you're dead wrong and he did put an embassy in Jerusalem.

I’m wrong?

Trump hasn’t overseen a huge debt increase during a growing economy?

Obama didn’t oversee larger job gains in his last three years than Trump has in his first three?

An embassy? Please. That was a thoughtless decision that has not made Israel safer at all.

Please. Take your time. Don’t rush to reply. It’s really not helpful.

I’m wrong?

Obama didn’t oversee larger job gains in his last three years than Trump has in his first three?
Everyone knows the Obama economy has been the superior economy. At least that's what disappointed leftists like to believe.

An embassy? Please. That was a thoughtless decision that has not made Israel safer at all.
Really?
What do you base that on? Are you mistaking an embassy for a fort?

You should have put more thought into
your post.

I’m wrong?

Everyone knows the Obama economy has been the superior economy. At least that's what disappointed leftists like to believe.

Really?
What do you base that on? Are you mistaking an embassy for a fort?

You should have put more thought into
your post.

Do you think your pal needs your help?

I don’t. He’s brighter than you.

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

It is a fact. He will be there as an invited guest of the Speaker and the Leader.

and if he's not available that night?

She will work with him. It is protocol. He needs the invitation. Dummy.

I know he needs the invitation.

But it has to fit his schedule as well as hers.

or are you to stupid to understand that?

I am not TOO stupid to know the facts. He accepts the invite or it isn't scheduled. He cannot
change it without her issuing another invite. Get it, He does not make the schedule.
He can make the state of the union address anywhere. Above all else, it is a speech to the American people. Have you heard of television ? :biggrin:

Next.

Peace.

I’m wrong?

Bush caused a shit storm and Obama spent like a drunk sailor to bail us out. He lowered rates to the bottom and by natural economy recovery some jobs came back. Trump has done a good job with the jobs and regulations and the military. Obama also had the sequester. Bad move. And Israel was a great move.

Next.

Peace.

I’m wrong?

Bush caused a shit storm and Obama spent like a drunk sailor to bail us out. He lowered rates to the bottom and by natural economy recovery some jobs came back. Trump has done a good job with the jobs and regulations and the military. Obama also had the sequester. Bad move. And Israel was a great move.

You don’t even seem convinced.

Peace.

I’m wrong?

I am 100% convinced.

Peace.

I’m wrong?

I am 100% convinced.

OK. Cool.

I’m wrong?

I am 100% convinced.

OK. Cool.
And I am voting for him in 2020. As is my right as a citizen.

I’m wrong?

I am 100% convinced.

OK. Cool.

Nobody will ever argue that point. It is your right. It’s fucking stupid. But it is your right.

Next.

Peace.
Another one of the few moves the man has made, that I approve of. Should have been there for 25 years at least.

I am 100% convinced.

OK. Cool.

Nobody will ever argue that point. It is your right. It’s fucking stupid. But it is your right.
In your opinion it’s stupid. The market is up over 29k not risking that on Bernie Sanders. Like I said, people like you and the Alt Right ruin this country for the rest of us. Thanks for that.

I am 100% convinced.

OK. Cool.

In your opinion it’s stupid. The market is up over 29k not risking that on Bernie Sanders. Like I said, people like you and the Alt Right ruin this country for the rest of us. Thanks for that.

The economy performs better under Dem policies. We spend more wisely and have more jobs created. The stock market performs better as well.

Economists Agree: Democratic Presidents are Better at Making Us Rich. Eight Reasons Why. - Evonomics

As is clear to anyone who is paying attention, Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing. He’s runners by up the debt during a period of growth. It’s really dumb.

But you do you. This small business owner will look forward to having a person who knows things in terms Oval Office again.

The economy performs better under Dem policies. We spend more wisely and have more jobs created. The stock market performs better as well.

Economists Agree: Democratic Presidents are Better at Making Us Rich. Eight Reasons Why. - Evonomics

As is clear to anyone who is paying attention, Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing. He’s runners by up the debt during a period of growth. It’s really dumb.

But you do you. This small business owner will look forward to having a person who knows things in terms Oval Office again.

Literally and absolutely delusional.

I do this for a living and you’re partially right. Bush was a terrible President. Obama was slightly better. Hence I am an Independent. I am not loyal to any party. I am not loyal to Trump. Give me a better option. The Democrats failed. I do Not support insurance for illegals and I do not support UH. I so Not support breaking up the big banks. I do not support the Squad and their overt antisemitism. I do not support men identifying as women and playing sports against them and using women’s locker rooms. I am pro choice and I believe CEO salaries or comp overall is way too high and out of whack.

I am pro military, pro our allies and pro free markets.

OK. Cool.

I do this for a living and you’re partially right. Bush was a terrible President. Obama was slightly better. Hence I am an Independent. I am not loyal to any party. I am not loyal to Trump. Give me a better option. The Democrats failed. I do Not support insurance for illegals and I do not support UH. I so Not support breaking up the big banks. I do not support the Squad and their overt antisemitism. I do not support men identifying as women and playing sports against them and using women’s locker rooms. I am pro choice and I believe CEO salaries or comp overall is way too high and out of whack.

I am pro military, pro our allies and pro free markets.

You rattle off misconceptions one after the other. It’s tedious.

Nobody wants to GIVE insurance to undocumented immigrants.

Why wouldn’t you want healthcare for all?

The squad are not anti Semitic.

Why not break up banks? What good have these behemoths done?

Sleep on it.

Forum List

Back