Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

Well I was considering Tulsi Gabbard but now 100% yes. So if I vote for someone it makes me a “worshipper”? So were you a Barack Obama worshipper? LOL.

It’s a clue. He’s such a shitty president that anyone who STILL supports him has a 25% chance of being a worshipper of his.

Let’s find out? A few questions.

Do you think he lies more than any president in the history of this nation?

Hold on. You are biased based on you first statement. I stated before that people like you are ruining this country and no one triggers you more than Trump. I disagree with him on his policy regarding debt and of course our healthcare is a mess. I like his policies regarding fewer regulations, lower corporate tax rate, fewer tax loopholes, stronger military, ardent Israel support, self reliance in terms of energy and fair trade deals. What really puts him over the top however, is that he triggers you. I have no idea who lied more or less. I assume Clinton lied more as he was impeached for lying. Trump is also highly hyperbolic. You consider those lies, I do not. But Trump would agree with me that biological males should not play contact sport vs biological females at age 13 in an all girls basketball league. You disagree. I find that abhorrent. I find you to be an uniformed and fat loser. Does that make me a Trump worshipper? If so, explain how.

You are a Trump worshipper. You will not acknowledge that he is the most prolific liar to ever serve as this nations leader. That means that you cannot see him for what he is. You worship him.

Thanks for playing.
Bullshit. Listen, Leftist, your opinion doesn't equal fact. It is just an opinion. I am glad he triggers you because people like you are ruining this country. Funny how you never acknowledge that comment. You're a primitive fool. When you evolve, ping me.

^^^

main-qimg-4f3a632536c4c80010978246faef6dc6

upload_2020-1-15_11-55-25.png

Yeah. Why talk when you can type. Right? Moron.

Our views on life are so disparate that speaking to you would be a waste of time for both of us.

Yeah. I was gonna play one on one with Shaq once, but I backed out because he’s a shitty free throw shooter.
What? You’re all over the place. I would engage in a battle of wits but you are unarmed. Maybe there is a cure for your myopic thinking but I doubt it.

Yes. You would absolutely destroy me if we had a discussion. That’s why you are avoiding it like the plague. You aren’t the type to run up the score.

Avoiding you? I don't want you to dox me. We can discuss right here but you're avoiding that because you're a cowardly Leftist.

Yes. Avoiding me. Nobody is going to dox you.

Our views on life are so disparate that speaking to you would be a waste of time for both of us.

Yeah. I was gonna play one on one with Shaq once, but I backed out because he’s a shitty free throw shooter.
What? You’re all over the place. I would engage in a battle of wits but you are unarmed. Maybe there is a cure for your myopic thinking but I doubt it.

Yes. You would absolutely destroy me if we had a discussion. That’s why you are avoiding it like the plague. You aren’t the type to run up the score.

Avoiding you? I don't want you to dox me. We can discuss right here but you're avoiding that because you're a cowardly Leftist.

Why not debate here? I do not trust you as you have proven to be a myopic Leftist. Open forum right here or you can message me. BTW, statements like these make you look stupid:

"If you don't believe this president is the biggest liar ever you're a Trump worshiper"
"If you vote for Trump in 2020 you're a Trump worshiper"

Those statements are precise examples why people are turning on holier than thou Leftists. Debating illogical people like you is a waste of time. I tell my kids all the time that people like you are the worst sort of human beings in our society today.

Why not debate here? I do not trust you as you have proven to be a myopic Leftist. Open forum right here or you can message me. BTW, statements like these make you look stupid:

"If you don't believe this president is the biggest liar ever you're a Trump worshiper"

Those statements are precise examples why people are turning on holier than thou Leftists. Debating illogical people like you is a waste of time. I tell my kids all the time that people like you are the worst sort of human beings in our society today.

Typing sucks....that's why. Don't be a pussy. Call in and talk real time.

And...try harder. Don't attribute statements to me which I did not make. It is lame.

And...try harder. Don't attribute statements to me which I did not make. It is lame.

Except you did make them and it is not my fault you cannot type well. Learn. I have zero desire to speak with a loser Leftist like you. You are the epitome of what is wrong with America today. Not because of your political views but your vilification of those that have disparate views. This is why I like that Trump is in office because he triggers you and your sensitive ilk.

Except you did make them and it is not my fault you cannot type well. Learn. I have zero desire to speak with a loser Leftist like you. You are the epitome of what is wrong with America today. Not because of your political views but your vilification of those that have disparate views. This is why I like that Trump is in office because he triggers you and your sensitive ilk.

I did not make either of those statements. You are lazy.

Bullshit. State right here and now that you do not agree with either of these statements.

Bullshit. State right here and now that you do not agree with either of these statements.

I never said he was the biggest liar ever.
Voting for him in 2020 does not make one a Trump worshipper.

You are lazy and very bad at this game we are playing.

But you did. Do you have amnesia?

You are a Trump worshipper. You will not acknowledge that he is the most prolific liar to ever serve as this nations leader. That means that you cannot see him for what he is. You worship him.

Thanks for playing.

See Lone Leftist, you're not worth my time. You're the real liar here and worshiper has one "p".

Thanks for playing.

See Lone Leftist, you're not worth my time. You're the real liar here and worshiper has one "p".

Do you see the difference in those two statements? Or...are you really stupid.

Worshipper has two "p''s. You are a parody account, right?

Thanks for playing.

So you're denying it now? I disagree with that statement and I think you're a fat loser. Only place I would want to meet you is in an MMA ring.

It has two Ps? Since when?

Thanks for playing.

wor·ship·er
/ˈwərSHəpər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a person who shows reverence and adoration for a deity.
    "Viking warriors, worshipers of Thor and Odin"
    • a person who feels great admiration or devotion for someone or something.
      "Edward was an unrepentant worshiper of power"

Thanks for playing.

So you're denying it now? I disagree with that statement and I think you're a fat loser. Only place I would want to meet you is in an MMA ring.

I am not denying what I said. I am denying what you said I said. They are not the same statements. Why can't you see that?

Thanks for playing.

I am not denying what I said. I am denying what you said I said. They are not the same statements. Why can't you see that?
You said if I vote for Trump in 2020 I am a worshiper.

Thanks for playing.

No. I did not.

Thanks for playing.

No. I did not.

Incredible. You call DJT dishonest when you, yourself are a pathetic liar.

No. I did not.

Can you provide the proof that I said that you are a Trump worshipper if you plan to vote for Trump in 2020? If so, I’d like to see it.

I can provide proof that I did not say it. That I said something entirely different.

Would you like to see it?

No. I did not.

Can you provide the proof that I said that you are a Trump worshipper if you plan to vote for Trump in 2020? If so, I’d like to see it.

I can provide proof that I did not say it. That I said something entirely different.

I posted it. Click the link.

I'll ask again. Give you a mulligan.

If I vote for Trump in 2020 would you consider me a Trump worshiper? Yes or no?

Thanks.

No. I did not.

I posted it. Click the link.

I'll ask again. Give you a mulligan.

If I vote for Trump in 2020 would you consider me a Trump worshiper? Yes or no?

Thanks.

That alone, no.

What link? The one when I said that you are a Trump worshipper because you don’t believe that he is the biggest liar to ever lead this nation?

That doesn’t even refer to your vote.

Are you confused?

Forum List

Back