Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

Somebody who votes for somebody does not “worship” them. It takes more involvement and action than that to rise to level of worship.

You said if I vote for Trump in 2020 I am a worshiper.

No. I did not.

Incredible. You call DJT dishonest when you, yourself are a pathetic liar.

Can you provide the proof that I said that you are a Trump worshipper if you plan to vote for Trump in 2020? If so, I’d like to see it.

I can provide proof that I did not say it. That I said something entirely different.

Would you like to see it?

I posted it. Click the link.

I'll ask again. Give you a mulligan.

If I vote for Trump in 2020 would you consider me a Trump worshiper? Yes or no?

Thanks.

That alone, no.

What link?

Ahhh...there is the caveat. So if I don't agree he is the most prolific liar, simply because I do not know. He may be and I choose to vote for him in 2020 because I do not like the Democrat candidates, that makes me a worshiper by your operational definition?

Outstanding!

No. I did not.

Can you provide the proof that I said that you are a Trump worshipper if you plan to vote for Trump in 2020? If so, I’d like to see it.

I can provide proof that I did not say it. That I said something entirely different.

Thanks.

That alone, no.

What link?

Ahhh...there is the caveat. So if I don't agree he is the most prolific liar, simply because I do not know. He may be and I choose to vote for him in 2020 because I do not like the Democrat candidates, that makes me a worshiper by your operational definition?

Outstanding!

If you will not admit that Trump is the most dishonest and most prolific liar to ever be the POTUS, you are a Trump worshipper. Yes.

But...just voting for him does not mean that you worship him.

Here is the proof that I did not say that you are a Trump worshipper simply because you intend to support him. I
will look forward to your apology.

Even highly educated Democrat voters are wondering...

upload_2020-1-15_13-51-22.png

Thanks.

That alone, no.

What link?

Outstanding!

If you will not admit that Trump is the most dishonest and most prolific liar to ever be the POTUS, you are a Trump worshipper. Yes.

Here is the proof that I did not say that you are a Trump worshipper simply because you intend to support him. I

Case in point, you're an asshole. So prove now that he has lied more than Andrew Jackson for example. I'll wait patiently. My answer is IDK. So that makes me a worshiper. What a waste of space you are.

Thanks.

That alone, no.

What link?

Outstanding!

Case in point, you're an asshole. So prove now that he has lied more than Andrew Jackson for example. I'll wait patiently. My answer is IDK. So that makes me a worshiper. What a waste of space you are.

Did I ever say that you are a Trump worshipper because you plan to vote for him in 2020?

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

It is a fact. He will be there as an invited guest of the Speaker and the Leader.

and if he's not available that night?

She will work with him. It is protocol. He needs the invitation. Dummy.

I know he needs the invitation.

But it has to fit his schedule as well as hers.

or are you to stupid to understand that?

I am not TOO stupid to know the facts. He accepts the invite or it isn't scheduled. He cannot
change it without her issuing another invite. Get it, He does not make the schedule.
She already invited him before the Christmas break. 2/4/20

Make up bunch of emotional creme froth about Trump is worst ever and other playground like utterances posing as adult discussion
That’s the problem with the internet-it gives voice to those deserving of voicelessness

Thanks.

That alone, no.

What link?

Outstanding!

Did I ever say that you are a Trump worshipper because you plan to vote for him in 2020?

You implied it. 100%

Make up bunch of emotional creme froth about Trump is worst ever and other playground like utterances posing as adult discussion
That’s the problem with the internet-it gives voice to those deserving of voicelessness

"worse ever" translate to "he triggers us most"

That alone puts him right next to Reagan in my book.

That alone, no.

What link?

Outstanding!

You implied it. 100%

Man. I hope you set a better example for your players than you put forth here. You accused me of saying it, not of implying it. I denied saying it. I did not say it. You called me a liar for denying it.

Now you will not admit your error and man up with an apology.

Very sad.

Outstanding!

You implied it. 100%

Man. I hope you set a better example for your players than you put forth here. You accused me of saying it, not of implying it. I denied saying it. I did not say it. You called me a liar for denying it.

Very sad.

To me it seemed like you said precisely that. Maybe I misunderstood but you definitely said this: If you will not admit that Trump is the most dishonest and most prolific liar to ever be the POTUS, you are a Trump worshipper. Yes.

So I apologize for my initial error and then I still call you a piece of filth of the statement you are standing behind. Fair?

You implied it. 100%

Very sad.

To me it seemed like you said precisely that. Maybe I misunderstood but you definitely said this: If you will not admit that Trump is the most dishonest and most prolific liar to ever be the POTUS, you are a Trump worshipper. Yes.

So I apologize for my initial error and then I still call you a piece of filth of the statement you are standing behind. Fair?

Better. Not quite the way I’d apologize, but I suppose it is the best that you can do.

You implied it. 100%

Very sad.

Better. Not quite the way I’d apologize, but I suppose it is the best that you can do.

PC culture is ruining this country. I saw it firsthand with the basketball example I gave you. But the younger generation sees things differently than millennials. We will see what happens going forward. Thank you, TikTok.

You implied it. 100%

Very sad.

PC culture is ruining this country. I saw it firsthand with the basketball example I gave you. But the younger generation sees things differently than millennials. We will see what happens going forward. Thank you, TikTok.

Minor brain aneurysm? Not sure what that has to do with our discussion.

You implied it. 100%

Very sad.

That is why you’re an imbecile.

Keep telling yourself that. The transcript speaks for itself. The only “editing” is from you uninformed idiots. You still have nothing. Try again loser.

you do understand what a memorandum is, right? what verbatim means, right?

<ahem>

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

White House Ukraine Expert Sought to Correct Transcript of Trump Call
Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, who heard President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president and was alarmed, testified that he tried and failed to add key details to the rough transcript.
White House Ukraine Expert Sought to Correct Transcript of Trump Call

:fu:

Pathetic attempt at deflection by a drunk, uneducated idiot. You’re getting your ass kicked all over here. Gee, you haven’t come up with ONE legitimate argument. No surprise there. If that’s from an official site (doubtful given the multitude of errors there, you probably typed that yourself.). Caught lying again.:ahole-1::fu:

sooooooooooooo................ the actual 'transcript' that donny released, straight from the white house site isn't good enough? yep, you have cheeto dust all over you from being that far up donny's colon.

Remove yourself from Michael Obozo’s ass, the echo is confusing people. Try again, you’re failing badly and being laughed at by all. Your pathetic deflection because, as always, you have NOTHING, is noted. Perhaps I’ll let my 3 year old slap you around. She knows more than you do.

yaaaaaa - just as i thought - - - you got nuthin' to refudiate. better luck next time.

Since your pathetic argument is laughable at best, I have no need to refudiate anything you fantasies say. Try again loser. Enjoy 5 more years of Trump.

Very sad.

Yeah? I’m not a millennial.

Not sure what basketball example you are talking about? Unless you are talking about the time you gave a poor kid a hard time because she wanted to play team sports. That’s not your best moment, you know.

I’ve got three millennial kids. One is a cop. One is a techie and one is a congressional staffer. None of them are dumb enough to support Trump. All three will apologize without conditions when they fuck up. That’s not PC culture. That’s simple maturity.

Next.

Not sure what basketball example you are talking about? Unless you are talking about the time you gave a poor kid a hard time because she wanted to play team sports. That’s not your best moment, you know.

I’ve got three millennial kids. One is a cop. One is a techie and one is a congressional staffer. None of them are dumb enough to support Trump. All three will apologize without conditions when they fuck up. That’s not PC culture. That’s simple maturity.

Next.

It was a HE! Why was it not my best moment? I did not embarrass the kid, high fived him after the game and told my players to just play. Doesn't mean I agreed with the decision to play him vs. girls and doesn't mean I cannot vent about it.

What if I like his policies in terms of economy, military and toward Israel? Why should I apologize for that? You're an old man and you're a Leftist. Loser.

Next.

It was a HE! Why was it not my best moment? I did not embarrass the kid, high fived him after the game and told my players to just play. Doesn't mean I agreed with the decision to play him vs. girls and doesn't mean I cannot vent about it.

What if I like his policies in terms of economy, military and toward Israel? Why should I apologize for that? You're an old man and you're a Leftist. Loser.

Please. Trump does not have policies. Trump is flying by the seat of his baggy pants. He couldn’t talk about any policy in detail if you threatened to take away his hairspray.

The only policy that concerns Trump is the Trump brand. That is why he lies about everything.

The question regarding how otherwise normal people were deceived by this charlatan will be the subject of books and documentaries for decades to come.

We could go through the motions and I could show you, issue by issue, that Trump hasn’t done anything policy-wise that is meaningful. But then you’d simply claim that “he is better than Clinton” and then slink away. So I won’t waste the time.

Let me just pose three questions.

Are you happy that Trump has run up the debt?

Are you aware that Obama “created” more jobs in his last three years than Trump has in his first three?

Are you sure that Israel is safer now than they were when the Iran Nuke deal was in effect?

Please take some time to respond. Refer to the media outlets that you trust on these issues. Then present your reply.

Peace.

Forum List

Back