Rep. Anna Paulina Luna Fires a Warning Shot – Warns Merrick Garland that His ARREST May Be Coming

Donald Trump and the Republicans own our border problems now.

The Republicans want immigration control about as much as they wanted Roe v. Wade or Obamacare repealed. It's just theater for the rubes.

With the economy going strong, the border is all they have left to hammer Biden with.

So here are some very strong clues you all are being hoaxed once again by the organization formerly known as the Republican party.

First, Joe Biden submitted an immigration reform package to Congress on DAY ONE of his administration. Did you rubes know that?

Check it out: Fact Sheet: President Biden Sends Immigration Bill to Congress as Part of His Commitment to Modernize our Immigration System | The White House

• Supplement existing border resources with technology and infrastructure. The legislation builds on record budget allocations for immigration enforcement by authorizing additional funding for the Secretary of DHS to develop and implement a plan to deploy technology to expedite screening and enhance the ability to identify narcotics and other contraband at every land, air, and sea port of entry. This includes high-throughput scanning technologies to ensure that all commercial and passenger vehicles and freight rail traffic entering the United States at land ports of entry and rail-border crossings along the border undergo pre-primary scanning. It also authorizes and provides funding for plans to improve infrastructure at ports of entry to enhance the ability to process asylum seekers and detect, interdict, disrupt and prevent narcotics from entering the United States. It authorizes the DHS Secretary to develop and implement a strategy to manage and secure the southern border between ports of entry that focuses on flexible solutions and technologies that expand the ability to detect illicit activity, evaluate the effectiveness of border security operations, and be easily relocated and broken out by Border Patrol Sector. To protect privacy, the DHS Inspector General is authorized to conduct oversight to ensure that employed technology effectively serves legitimate agency purposes.

The Republicans blew it off.

But the GOP really tipped their hand in December when the military aid bill for Israel and Ukraine was before the Senate.

Senator Chuck Schumer offered a ZERO-CONDITIONS amendment to the bill which would have allowed the Republicans to add a border bill to the military aid bill WITH NO CHANGES BY THE DEMOCRATS ALLOWED.

The Republicans DECLINED.

And that, boys and girls, is how you know you are being hoaxed by the GOP yet again.

This Week’s ‘Border Security’ Debate Is a Ruse

LOL

Read the Mazaars decision. There needs to be a legislative purpose.

Comer doesn’t have one. He wants the recording to use to campaign against Biden. That’s not a legislative purpose.

Different issue. Bye.

Rep. Anna Paulina Luna Fires a Warning Shot – Warns Merrick Garland that His ARREST May Be Coming

17 May 2024 ~~By Jim Hoft

Pro-MAGA Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) had a busy day on Thursday.
The pro-Trump representative traveled to New York City with several of her peers to sit with President Trump during his ongoing show trial.
She later spoke with reporters following her day observing the illegitimate kangaroo court in New York City.
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna then traveled back to Washington DC to join Republicans during the contempt vote against Merrick Garland in the House Oversight Committee.
During the hearing, Paulina Luna was forced to hush classless Democrat Jasmine Crockett who started screaming and cussing in committee like she was at a weekend WWE event.
During the hearing, Paulina Luna was forced to hush classless Democrat Jasmine Crockett who started screaming and cussing in committee like she was at a weekend WWE event.

Commentary:
I'll believe it when I see it, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna has more balls than most of her male housemembers.
Indeed there are many DemocraNeo-Marxist Representatives, Senators and appointees in Washington D.C. that should be arrested and tried for sedition and treason. The list is long and nothing will be done today or in the future.
Nothing will happen. Remember we have a uni-party that only cares about themselves. Americans...get our of the way...we rule...then we get rich. The rest of Americans are losers!
Regretfully, You have to have Republicans with cajones and/or a spine. Unfortunately, the vast majority have neither.
Then there's the Democrats that have issued "Get out of jail cards" to all those that have weaponized the DoJ and FBI.
Democrats walk a fine line with their use of "Lawfare" it can also be used against them after the Nov 5th election.
I would remind the reader of the contempt of congress vote that held AG Holder in Contempt of Congress, this was the first time an AG was so found in Contempt.
Holder in the congressional investigation, subpoenaed Holder and asked him questions about Fast and Furious. After that testimony it was determined he had most likely perjured himself under oath. And Congress called him again to make the determination and secure the documents that would prove the charge.
Holder refused to respond to the summons. And announced he would be retiring, an action he delayed for almost two years.
Nothing happened to Holder and no one started proceedings to give Obama the Nixon treatment re his tapes and executive privilege.
The main point that there is no way Garland will be arrested and made to answer to Congress without both houses and the presidency in control of Republicans in balance necessary to prevent RINOs like Senators Graham, Murkowsky, Collins and Romney from preventing such a proceeding and punishment.

Is that the same Rep. Anna Paulina Luna who.....................?

One of the Repub sycophants from the House who spoke outside the courthouse on behalf of the Orange Fraud made a baseless accusation against Dem Rep Dan Goldman. She accused Goldman of helping to prepare Cohen for his testimony against Trump. The truth is Goldman interviewed and deposed Cohen in 2019 when he was counsel for the Jan. 6 committee. Something like this pales in comparison to most of the lies spewed by Trump and RWM on a daily basis but is nonetheless emblematic of how routine it is for Don's defenders to lie at what is no doubt his direction.

BTW, I think she overdid the Botox on her lips.

Biden opened the borders with his EOs dumbass.

Republicans passed HR-2, dems want to keep the open borders.
Governance is based on compromise, which you guys keep rejecting because you think you can take the majority in the branches.

Your base is small and shrinking, and you never will have that again.

Trump killed a good bill. Stop it, accept your blame, and get to work.

Governance is based on compromise, which you guys keep rejecting because you think you can take the majority in the branches.

Your base is small and shrinking, and you never will have that again.

Trump killed a good bill. Stop it, accept your blame, and get to work.
Governance used to be based on compromise. In the error of Trumpery it's based on obstruction of the agenda favored by a majority of Americans. IOW, minority rule.

It's telling that you simps are attracted to someone in a job of national importance by the size of her tits and not her intellect.

Why are they mutually exclusive?

Ahh....you didn't breast feed as an infant! Got it!

Last edited:
Governance used to be based on compromise. In the error of Trumpery it's based on obstruction of the agenda favored by a majority of Americans. IOW, minority rule.
Nah....it's just that Trump plays by lefty rules. Others before him were too polite and lost.

It's telling that you simps are attracted to someone in a job of national importance by the size of her tits and not her intellect.

Does someone lose their attractiveness because they are a politician?

I made no reference to her job, or that her looks are a part of that job, I was only pointing out that she is attractive. That’s as far as I was going with this..

Do you think she is unattractive?

Does someone lose their attractiveness because they are a politician?

I made no reference to her job, or that her looks are a part of that job, I was only pointing out that she is attractive. That’s as far as I was going with this..

Do you think she is unattractive?
Mom didn't breast feed...left him with lifelong breast issues.

berg80 is overly sensitive, perhaps, but the comment does have solid feet for traveling. Too many do go with physical impressions first.

berg80 is overly sensitive, perhaps, but the comment does have solid feet for traveling. Too many do go with physical impressions first.
Just human nature....it's in our genes. We educate ourselves to ignore it as time goes by....but it's never completely gone.

What question, sparky? I am not on the side of the party warning "Merrick Garland that His ARREST May Be Coming".

You forgot the question already, muahahahahahaha.....

Here it is again that you will ignore because you will keep misunderstanding WHY I ask the question.

What would justify his being arrested?

I wasn't challenging you at all moron, I was asking what the justification for arresting Garland is......

You understand now pal!

Forum List

Back