Trump Sends Letter To Schumer That’s An Instant Classic: ‘I Never Realized How Bad A Senator You Are’

That's gotta be fake. There's no way in hell that brain damaged stroke victim knows what the word "hapless" means.

He has speech writers, the man doesn't understand half of what is on that letter.

I'm betting it was written by Little Goebbles

2y2opn.jpg
Posting swastikas? How low can one go?

If the shoe fits ... :)

That's gotta be fake. There's no way in hell that brain damaged stroke victim knows what the word "hapless" means.

He has speech writers, the man doesn't understand half of what is on that letter.

2y2opn.jpg

If the shoe fits ... :)

He is not the one posting here, you are. Jew hater.

Troll in Chief hits another home run that historians will applaud until the end of time.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

TDS. Take you hydrxychloroquine.

Objective reality, Son.

I don't expect you to recognize it.

You don’t even know which bathroom people should use.

You're every bit as criminally and wilfully stupid as Donald Trump. 240,000 Americans are going to die because your orange faced clown didn't want "bad numbers".

You are an idiot. Why don't you STFU and worry about Canada.

2y2opn.jpg
View attachment 318637
I am great at hoops. I do not miss and certainly not with airballs.
Objective evidence is to the contrary.
I miss half the time but not with airballs.
Nevertheless

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

Fat Chance (and I do mean FAT!)

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

Economy ain't gonna turn around by November 3rd

2y2opn.jpg
View attachment 318637
I am great at hoops. I do not miss and certainly not with airballs.
Objective evidence is to the contrary.
I miss half the time but not with airballs.
Nevertheless
Nevertheless I would never post swastikas. NEVER. That is assholish. What a dick.

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Start at 2 minutes into the video...............Schumer deserved the letter.

HEY SCHUMER..........A MILITARY MAN IS ALREADY IN CHARGE OF SENDING SUPPLIES.

You FREAKING RETARD..............so tired of these LYING ASS POLITICIANS
How can Schumer be so clueless as to what is going on............oh wait, all he has done since this happened is go to the floor of the Senate to take potshots at Trump. No ideas, no plan.

What a putz.

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.
Trump downplayed the Chinese virus thru Feb and March, despite implementing a China travel ban in January.

Your clowns Cuomo, De Blimpo, and Nazi Pelousy spent Feb telling Americans to go about their business, moron,

You're really desperate to brand this virus aren't you. It's not happening because the people won't let it happen. Not just the American people, but the people of the world.
LOL..Trump...such a classy guy...
I didn't vote for class. I voted to destroy worthless leftist traitors.

And you got nothing. You voted for someone who is sticking a stake in the heart of Republicanism. Trump isn't destroying leftists. He has loosened and pandemic into the country which will destroy the nation, and ensure no conservative government will be elected again in your lifetime.

The USA will not be the same country when this is done, as it is now, and the anger against Donald Trump, and the Republican Party which enabled him, will end the Republican Party. The worst disasters in American history have been brought to you by the Republican Party. The Great Depression, the Great Recession, and the Covid19 Pandemic.

The greatest country in the world is being brought to its knees by the cold. This is only happening in conservative lead countries: Italy, Great Britain, Iran and the USA. Liberal countries have the good sense to prepare.

Apparently, President Petulance got his feelings hurt by being confronted with the facts of his incompetence. So, as he always does, he went on the attack for the amusement of his cult following. How sad.

View attachment 318586
Gota link to the bills Chuck "The Knife" introduced to buy ventilators, masks, and all the other supplies he is whining about now?

No? No such bills from Chucky.

Maybe he should STFU then........................you can go with him.

If it's real, it's fuckin' beautiful...
It is real.

LOL!!

Greatest.

President.

Ever.

48019243948_c9c7df2d16_o.jpg

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.

The best part about this letter is that Trump so totally owned the Dems on this one....that he can never blame the Dems stopped him from doing something...

This letter proves that Trump is totally in command of everything.....he is so powerful and strong....

#MAGA

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.
Trump downplayed the Chinese virus thru Feb and March, despite implementing a China travel ban in January.

Your clowns Cuomo, De Blimpo, and Nazi Pelousy spent Feb telling Americans to go about their business, moron,

You're really desperate to brand this virus aren't you. It's not happening because the people won't let it happen. Not just the American people, but the people of the world.
LOL..Trump...such a classy guy...
I didn't vote for class. I voted to destroy worthless leftist traitors.

And you got nothing. You voted for someone who is sticking a stake in the heart of Republicanism. Trump isn't destroying leftists. He has loosened and pandemic into the country which will destroy the nation, and ensure no conservative government will be elected again in your lifetime.

The USA will not be the same country when this is done, as it is now, and the anger against Donald Trump, and the Republican Party which enabled him, will end the Republican Party. The worst disasters in American history have been brought to you by the Republican Party. The Great Depression, the Great Recession, and the Covid19 Pandemic.

The greatest country in the world is being brought to its knees by the cold. This is only happening in conservative lead countries: Italy, Great Britain, Iran and the USA. Liberal countries have the good sense to prepare.
Fucking Canadian lies!

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.
New ones will take their place silly. It is disturbing you like the fact that Americans are suffering, because you lost an election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back