Trump Sends Letter To Schumer That’s An Instant Classic: ‘I Never Realized How Bad A Senator You Are’

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.
You're not American? Why are you bashing Americans?

Troll in Chief hits another home run that historians will applaud until the end of time.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

That's gotta be fake. There's no way in hell that brain damaged stroke victim knows what the word "hapless" means.

TDS. Take you hydrxychloroquine.

Objective reality, Son.

I don't expect you to recognize it.

You don’t even know which bathroom people should use.

You're every bit as criminally and wilfully stupid as Donald Trump. 240,000 Americans are going to die because your orange faced clown didn't want "bad numbers".

Democrats do nothing buy lie, lie and lie. Trump was declaring a national health emergency and shutting down flights from China while Democrats were consumed in a bogus impeachment trial. That's fact. :ahole-1:

Well, Democrats were busy blocking Trump's attempts to gain some sort of control over our borders, and every single one of their Presidential candidates were fawning over criminal illegal aliens and promising them they would soon be throwing our borders wide open to the entire world with no restrictions at all other than they rush to the polls in November. They are still doing that, actually.

Troll in Chief hits another home run that historians will applaud until the end of time.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

That's gotta be fake. There's no way in hell that brain damaged stroke victim knows what the word "hapless" means.

Objective reality, Son.

You're every bit as criminally and wilfully stupid as Donald Trump. 240,000 Americans are going to die because your orange faced clown didn't want "bad numbers".

Democrats do nothing buy lie, lie and lie. Trump was declaring a national health emergency and shutting down flights from China while Democrats were consumed in a bogus impeachment trial. That's fact. :ahole-1:

Well, Democrats were busy blocking Trump's attempts to gain some sort of control over our borders, and every single one of their Presidential candidates were fawning over criminal illegal aliens and promising them they would soon be throwing our borders wide open to the entire world with no restrictions at all other than they rush to the polls in November. They are still doing that, actually.

View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

Objective reality, Son.

He cannot argue with that one.

View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

Objective reality, Son.

This is true.

Democrats do nothing buy lie, lie and lie. Trump was declaring a national health emergency and shutting down flights from China while Democrats were consumed in a bogus impeachment trial. That's fact.
That's a lie.

Excellent letter. It just didn't go far enough. The impeachment kabuki theater was always supposed to be a distraction. Keep something on the front page so no one pays attention to China.

View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

Objective reality, Son.

Not a true representation of the facts.

Turns out it's not the democrats that lie.

View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

Objective reality, Son.

He cannot argue with that one.

Lol, not so. I just ignore abject stupidity when these morons throw it at me.

View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

Objective reality, Son.

Not a true representation of the facts.

Turns out it's not the democrats that lie.

100% true representation of the facts.

Forum List

Back