Trump Sends Letter To Schumer That’s An Instant Classic: ‘I Never Realized How Bad A Senator You Are’

It isn't as though Trump's failures at the beginning of the virus' spread have caused a complete course correction. He continues to screw up by always being two steps behind what needs to be done.

Trump administration's lack of a unified coronavirus strategy will cost lives, say a dozen experts
Each day that passes without a national strategy, the experts say, will raise the ultimate U.S. death toll from the coronavirus.

....................................................................................................................................
It was his reluctance to disrupt the economy that was the original sin of the admin's woefully inadequate response. It's a mistake he continues to make............causing..........IRONICALLY.........more damage to the economy by delaying the flattening of the curve.

It isn't as though Trump's failures at the beginning of the virus' spread have caused a complete course correction. He continues to screw up by always being two steps behind what needs to be done.

Trump administration's lack of a unified coronavirus strategy will cost lives, say a dozen experts
Each day that passes without a national strategy, the experts say, will raise the ultimate U.S. death toll from the coronavirus.

....................................................................................................................................
It was his reluctance to disrupt the economy that was the original sin of the admin's woefully inadequate response. It's a mistake he continues to make............causing..........IRONICALLY.........more damage to the economy by delaying the flattening of the curve.
WHO says countries that rush to lift coronavirus containment risk ‘more severe and prolonged’ damage to economy

LOL..Trump...such a classy guy...

funny thing bro -- the press is going wild over TRUMP Letter, but I bet not many SAW the letter that CAME FIRST from Schumer accusing Trump of shit... That's the way it is lately.. And to normal "mericans, it's sounding less and fair because the media is fully in a TDS epidemic...

Do you have a link to the letter.

A friend filled me in.. Was quoting from a site that I can't link. He was pushing the "WH in chaos" kinda message.. Suggested Trump hire a MILITARY leader to lead the DefProcurement... Which is ALREADY happened and Schumer was told the name the guy (an admiral) who was even at the WH presser yesterday.. Schumer pretty much was whining about shit that was in the rear view mirror..

I'll try to link it here.. But it really IS a case of "he started it Mom"... LOL......
I did find this. You have to use nonAmerican news sources to get at what Democrats shoot themselves with.

Of course... ALL the Dem bad news can only be found in UK press...

Not funny anymore... Time to FIX THIS...

funny thing bro -- the press is going wild over TRUMP Letter, but I bet not many SAW the letter that CAME FIRST from Schumer accusing Trump of shit... That's the way it is lately.. And to normal "mericans, it's sounding less and fair because the media is fully in a TDS epidemic...

A friend filled me in.. Was quoting from a site that I can't link. He was pushing the "WH in chaos" kinda message.. Suggested Trump hire a MILITARY leader to lead the DefProcurement... Which is ALREADY happened and Schumer was told the name the guy (an admiral) who was even at the WH presser yesterday.. Schumer pretty much was whining about shit that was in the rear view mirror..

I'll try to link it here.. But it really IS a case of "he started it Mom"... LOL......
I did find this. You have to use nonAmerican news sources to get at what Democrats shoot themselves with.

Why do Democrats LOVE Czars? Can't they just WORK at solutions? Not DICTATE them?

Troll in Chief hits another home run that historians will applaud until the end of time.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

And yet the petty bastard stands up at the podium and talks about how we are all in this together.
And cockroaches like you applaud his juvenile behavior.

Then maybe Democrats should start joining Trump and acting like they put America first and not taking political shots at the President.

Why do Democrats LOVE Czars? Can't they just WORK at solutions? Not DICTATE them?

Trump wants to pit governors against each other and watch states fight over PPE, get into bidding wars while people die in ICUs.
He's sort of like a twisted, fucked up Roman emperor gleefully clapping his stubby, sweaty hands while gladiators try to kill each other in a Coliseum.

Troll in Chief hits another home run that historians will applaud until the end of time.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

And yet the petty bastard stands up at the podium and talks about how we are all in this together.
And cockroaches like you applaud his juvenile behavior.

Then maybe Democrats should start joining Trump and acting like they put America first and not taking political shots at the President.

Trump is not putting America first you fucking idiot.

"""
NEVER FORGET
* Trump declined to use the World Health Organization’s test like other nations. Back in January, over a month before the first Co-vid19 case, the Chinese posted a new mysterious virus and within a week, Berlin virologists had produced the first diagnostic test. By the end of February, the WHO had shipped out tests to 60 countries. Oh, but not our government. We declined the test even as a temporary bridge until the CDC could create its own test. The question is why? We don’t know but what to look for is which pharmaceutical company eventually manufactures the test and who owns the stock. Keep tuned.

* In 2018 Trump fired Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossart, whose job was to coordinate a response to global pandemics. He was not replaced.

* In 2018 Dr. Luciana Borio, the NSC director for medical and bio-defense preparedness left the job. Trump did not replace Dr. Borio.

* In 2019 the NSC’s Senior Director for Global Health Security and bio-defense, Tim Ziemer, left the position and Trump did not replace the Rear Admiral.

* Trump shut down the entire Global Health Security and Bio-defense agency. Yes, he did.

* Amid the explosive worldwide outbreak of the virus Trump proposed a 19% cut to the budget of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention plus a 10% cut to Public Health Services and a 7% cut to Global Health Services. Those happen to be the organizations that responds to public health threats.

* In 2018, at Trump’s direction, the CDC stopped funding epidemic prevention activities in 39 out of 49 countries including China.

* Trump didn’t appoint a doctor to oversee the US response to the pandemic. He appointed Mike Pence.

* Trump has on multiple occasions sowed doubt about the severity of the virus even using the word hoax at events and rallies. He even did it at an event where the virus was being spread. Trump has put out zero useful information concerning the health risks of the virus.

* Trump pretended the virus had been contained.

* Trump left a cruise ship at sea for days, denying them proper hospital care, rather than increase his numbers in America.

We blame Trump for gutting the nation’s preparations to deal with it. We blame Trump for bungling testing and allowing it to spread uninhibited. We blame Trump for wasting taxpayer money on applause lines at his rallies (like The Wall). We blame Trump for putting his own political life over American human life. I hope this clears things up.""""

Trump wants to pit governors against each other and watch states fight over PPE, get into bidding wars while people die in ICUs.
He's sort of like a twisted, fucked up Roman emperor gleefully clapping his stubby, sweaty hands while gladiators try to kill each other in a Coliseum.

:113: Hey man.. That's was really entertaining.. If you like people pitying you and laughing at you -- you're doing a GREAT JOB under that TDS handicap that's gnawing at your brain...

But being TOTALLY irrelevant, it's just entertainment, because there's no SUGGESTIONS, DISCUSSION, SOLUTIONS... I'd have it checked out soon... Before you start talking like that to mailman.

Have you actually LOOKED AROUND YOU and assessed this situation?? And ALL YA GOT is the same rant over and over again???

My sympathies bud... Truly....

View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

That's gotta be fake. There's no way in hell that brain damaged stroke victim knows what the word "hapless" means.

View attachment 318476

LOL! Good point. Trump's vocabulary is very limited, very much like a high school boy.

"High school"?? WAY off.
Fourth grade.
More --- MUCH more, here.

Whatever grade we give him, it is exactly the same "YOU'RE A BIG STOOPID" you expect from a nine-year-old, with apologies to nine-year-olds. But it says much more that morons like the OP actually see some sort of value in it. That's fucked up.

Because a Czar holds all responsibility...

Who is actually in charge of the Coronavirus response?
If you say Trump then why didn't he know the status of testing and what is Mike Pence's

View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

Linkie?

No of course no linkie.

No real problem POGO -- I didn't believe it either..

Doesn't NEED a linky... Has a twitter feed.. Which I did not believe AND I just checked the news.. PLENTY of media reports.. You COULD have done this yourself actually....

Thanks. I wasn't about to sit up waiting for the OP to do his own homework.

Yes, hard to believe even for this moron. A new low for jackassity. Rump seems to be regressing even beyond his own immaturity level. But again I'm most concerned for those who sit and jack off to this infantile shit, in case they ever figure out how to vote.

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

Fat Chance (and I do mean FAT!)

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

Economy ain't gonna turn around by November 3rd

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.
New ones will take their place silly. It is disturbing you like the fact that Americans are suffering, because lost an election.

Your optimism is cute, but NOPE - Goldman Sachs predicts 15% unemployment by election day.
Like i said millions of people will be out spending their money all summer. Just think they have been cooped up for a month. You screwed the pooch on this one. Two weeks quarantine would've hurt the economy enough and the people wouldn'tbe so eager to go out and do things.

You think this'll blow over by SUMMER? LoL - NOT!! And then COVID is likely to come screaming back at us in the Fall and still no vaccine.
You really think Americans are gonna stay couped up in their houses for months? Anyway what are the democrats doing to help, instead of investigating Trump.

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.
Trump downplayed the Chinese virus thru Feb and March, despite implementing a China travel ban in January.

Your clowns Cuomo, De Blimpo, and Nazi Pelousy spent Feb telling Americans to go about their business, moron,

You're really desperate to brand this virus aren't you. It's not happening because the people won't let it happen. Not just the American people, but the people of the world.
I didn't vote for class. I voted to destroy worthless leftist traitors.

And you got nothing. You voted for someone who is sticking a stake in the heart of Republicanism. Trump isn't destroying leftists. He has loosened and pandemic into the country which will destroy the nation, and ensure no conservative government will be elected again in your lifetime.

The USA will not be the same country when this is done, as it is now, and the anger against Donald Trump, and the Republican Party which enabled him, will end the Republican Party. The worst disasters in American history have been brought to you by the Republican Party. The Great Depression, the Great Recession, and the Covid19 Pandemic.

The greatest country in the world is being brought to its knees by the cold. This is only happening in conservative lead countries: Italy, Great Britain, Iran and the USA. Liberal countries have the good sense to prepare.
You can blame the liberal media for over hyping this, but when this is over people will be out spending money like they ever have. The economy will come back and we will remember how you used this to go after Trump. Sorry but Trump will be your president till 2025.
Over hyping?

Seems like the media got it right.
No, they over hyped it. If hillary was president, it would be reported on the way swine flu was.

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

Fat Chance (and I do mean FAT!)

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

Economy ain't gonna turn around by November 3rd

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.
New ones will take their place silly. It is disturbing you like the fact that Americans are suffering, because lost an election.

Your optimism is cute, but NOPE - Goldman Sachs predicts 15% unemployment by election day.
Like i said millions of people will be out spending their money all summer. Just think they have been cooped up for a month. You screwed the pooch on this one. Two weeks quarantine would've hurt the economy enough and the people wouldn'tbe so eager to go out and do things.

You think this'll blow over by SUMMER? LoL - NOT!! And then COVID is likely to come screaming back at us in the Fall and still no vaccine.
You really think Americans are gonna stay couped up in their houses for months? Anyway what are the democrats doing to help, instead of investigating Trump.

At LEAST for another month? Yep. Your optimism is not grounded in reality.

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.
Trump downplayed the Chinese virus thru Feb and March, despite implementing a China travel ban in January.

Your clowns Cuomo, De Blimpo, and Nazi Pelousy spent Feb telling Americans to go about their business, moron,

You're really desperate to brand this virus aren't you. It's not happening because the people won't let it happen. Not just the American people, but the people of the world.
I didn't vote for class. I voted to destroy worthless leftist traitors.

And you got nothing. You voted for someone who is sticking a stake in the heart of Republicanism. Trump isn't destroying leftists. He has loosened and pandemic into the country which will destroy the nation, and ensure no conservative government will be elected again in your lifetime.

The USA will not be the same country when this is done, as it is now, and the anger against Donald Trump, and the Republican Party which enabled him, will end the Republican Party. The worst disasters in American history have been brought to you by the Republican Party. The Great Depression, the Great Recession, and the Covid19 Pandemic.

The greatest country in the world is being brought to its knees by the cold. This is only happening in conservative lead countries: Italy, Great Britain, Iran and the USA. Liberal countries have the good sense to prepare.
You can blame the liberal media for over hyping this, but when this is over people will be out spending money like they ever have. The economy will come back and we will remember how you used this to go after Trump. Sorry but Trump will be your president till 2025.
Over hyping?

Seems like the media got it right.
No, they over hyped it. If hillary was president, it would be reported on the way swine flu was.

I don’t remember massive shut downs over swine flu, do you?

Forum List

Back