Trump Sends Letter To Schumer That’s An Instant Classic: ‘I Never Realized How Bad A Senator You Are’

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

Fat Chance (and I do mean FAT!)

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

Economy ain't gonna turn around by November 3rd

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.
New ones will take their place silly. It is disturbing you like the fact that Americans are suffering, because lost an election.

Your optimism is cute, but NOPE - Goldman Sachs predicts 15% unemployment by election day.

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.
Trump downplayed the Chinese virus thru Feb and March, despite implementing a China travel ban in January.

Your clowns Cuomo, De Blimpo, and Nazi Pelousy spent Feb telling Americans to go about their business, moron,

You're really desperate to brand this virus aren't you. It's not happening because the people won't let it happen. Not just the American people, but the people of the world.
LOL..Trump...such a classy guy...
I didn't vote for class. I voted to destroy worthless leftist traitors.

And you got nothing. You voted for someone who is sticking a stake in the heart of Republicanism. Trump isn't destroying leftists. He has loosened and pandemic into the country which will destroy the nation, and ensure no conservative government will be elected again in your lifetime.

The USA will not be the same country when this is done, as it is now, and the anger against Donald Trump, and the Republican Party which enabled him, will end the Republican Party. The worst disasters in American history have been brought to you by the Republican Party. The Great Depression, the Great Recession, and the Covid19 Pandemic.

The greatest country in the world is being brought to its knees by the cold. This is only happening in conservative lead countries: Italy, Great Britain, Iran and the USA. Liberal countries have the good sense to prepare.
You can blame the liberal media for over hyping this, but when this is over people will be out spending money like they ever have. The economy will come back and we will remember how you used this to go after Trump. Sorry but Trump will be your president till 2025.

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.
New ones will take their place silly. It is disturbing you like the fact that Americans are suffering, because lost an election.

Your optimism is cute, but NOPE - Goldman Sachs predicts 15% unemployment by election day.
Like i said millions of people will be out spending their money all summer. Just think they have been cooped up for a month. You screwed the pooch on this one. Two weeks quarantine would've hurt the economy enough and the people wouldn'tbe so eager to go out and do things.

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

Like i said millions of people will be out spending their money all summer. Just think they have been cooped up for a month. You screwed the pooch on this one. Two weeks quarantine would've hurt the economy enough and the people wouldn'tbe so eager to go out and do things.

You think this'll blow over by SUMMER? LoL - NOT!! And then COVID is likely to come screaming back at us in the Fall and still no vaccine.

funny thing bro -- the press is going wild over TRUMP Letter, but I bet not many SAW the letter that CAME FIRST from Schumer accusing Trump of shit... That's the way it is lately.. And to normal "mericans, it's sounding less and fair because the media is fully in a TDS epidemic...

Do you have a link to the letter.

A friend filled me in.. Was quoting from a site that I can't link. He was pushing the "WH in chaos" kinda message.. Suggested Trump hire a MILITARY leader to lead the DefProcurement... Which is ALREADY happened and Schumer was told the name the guy (an admiral) who was even at the WH presser yesterday.. Schumer pretty much was whining about shit that was in the rear view mirror..

I'll try to link it here.. But it really IS a case of "he started it Mom"... LOL......

Enough Said... Look at the facts and Trump dropped the ball an horrendous amount of times...
He is now trying to blame everyone else for his previous failures instead of stopping more.

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

You think this'll blow over by SUMMER? LoL - NOT!! And then COVID is likely to come screaming back at us in the Fall and still no vaccine.

Well quit throwing ash trays and beer bottles at your old lady and get us a vaccine goddammit! You can record Ofrah and watch it later.

I'm counting on you.

Cryin' Chucky is cryin' about Trump's mean ol letter. :abgg2q.jpg:

Notice the moron is still lying about Trump not invoking the Defense Production Act. Either that, or he is a clueless idiot.

MSNBC
@MSNBC

"Stop the pettiness."

Sen. Schumer reacts to President Trump's response, after call for the president to appoint a military "czar" to oversee the dissemination of supplies to fight coronavirus outbreak.

8:31 PM - Apr 2, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

463 people are talking about this

funny thing bro -- the press is going wild over TRUMP Letter, but I bet not many SAW the letter that CAME FIRST from Schumer accusing Trump of shit... That's the way it is lately.. And to normal "mericans, it's sounding less and fair because the media is fully in a TDS epidemic...

Lately it's like living in the Soviet Union and trying to watch govt TV... It's DAMN HARD to find the Schumer letter that started this spat... I KNOW it exists SOMEWHERE, but it's PURGED from the TDS Demented media... For instance, USAToday just says.....

Schumer had sent a more tempered letter to Trump, saying it was the federal government that was not ready for the coronavirus pandemic.

:death::death::death:

Country just CANNOT survive with a press that is just a political contributor to the DNC... And if the rabid Dem lemmings HERE on USMB think it's funny -- its not a game.. And people will eventually suffer because of it..

But the NYPost came close... Might have been an embedded link that I missed..

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer is doubling down on his call for President Trump to appoint a military “czar” to lead coronavirus supplies efforts, sending Trump a letter after a tweeted rejection.

The New York Democrat wrote that the czar should wield the Defense Production Act to boost production and distribution of supplies.

“America cannot rely on a patchwork of uncoordinated voluntary efforts to combat the awful magnitude of this pandemic,” Schumer wrote. “It is long past the time for your Administration to designate a senior military officer to fix this urgent problem.”

On Wednesday night, Schumer said on CNN that Navarro was “not up to the job” and that Trump should appoint “a military person, a general who knows how to deal with logistics and order mastering.”

In a Thursday morning tweet, Trump rejected the advice, saying Navy Rear Adm. John Polowczyk is already in charge of distribution of supplies at the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

Trump tweeted: “Somebody please explain to Cryin’ Chuck Schumer that we do have a military man in charge of distributing goods, a very talented Admiral, in fact. New York has gotten far more than any other State, including hospitals & a hospital ship, but no matter what, always complaining. It wouldn’t matter if you got ten times what was needed, it would never be good enough.”

#########

Schumer looked TOTALLY misinformed and petty.. And Trump wasn't completely out of line calling him on it...

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.
Trump downplayed the Chinese virus thru Feb and March, despite implementing a China travel ban in January.

Your clowns Cuomo, De Blimpo, and Nazi Pelousy spent Feb telling Americans to go about their business, moron,

You're really desperate to brand this virus aren't you. It's not happening because the people won't let it happen. Not just the American people, but the people of the world.
I didn't vote for class. I voted to destroy worthless leftist traitors.

And you got nothing. You voted for someone who is sticking a stake in the heart of Republicanism. Trump isn't destroying leftists. He has loosened and pandemic into the country which will destroy the nation, and ensure no conservative government will be elected again in your lifetime.

The USA will not be the same country when this is done, as it is now, and the anger against Donald Trump, and the Republican Party which enabled him, will end the Republican Party. The worst disasters in American history have been brought to you by the Republican Party. The Great Depression, the Great Recession, and the Covid19 Pandemic.

The greatest country in the world is being brought to its knees by the cold. This is only happening in conservative lead countries: Italy, Great Britain, Iran and the USA. Liberal countries have the good sense to prepare.
You can blame the liberal media for over hyping this, but when this is over people will be out spending money like they ever have. The economy will come back and we will remember how you used this to go after Trump. Sorry but Trump will be your president till 2025.
Over hyping?

Seems like the media got it right.

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

Actually, the libs would like to have twice that much, maybe 30% unemployment.

I heard Gov. Cuomo say we will never be past this, this is the "new normal". If the country is on long term lock down, we will have 30% or higher unemployment for the next hundred generations.

Cryin' Chucky sent a snotty letter to Trump blaming Trump, and pushing lies that are easily proven, then he gets butthurt when Trump hands him his ass with the truth.

Classic Chucky.

Troll in Chief hits another home run that historians will applaud until the end of time.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

That's gotta be fake. There's no way in hell that brain damaged stroke victim knows what the word "hapless" means.

TDS. Take you hydrxychloroquine.

Objective reality, Son.

I don't expect you to recognize it.

You don’t even know which bathroom people should use.

You're every bit as criminally and wilfully stupid as Donald Trump. 240,000 Americans are going to die because your orange faced clown didn't want "bad numbers".

Funny how you Leftards always need to lie.
Good luck, Canadian. Trump just took control of all surgical masks not made in China.

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

Yes, you Leftards cheer for a bad economy.

A friend filled me in.. Was quoting from a site that I can't link. He was pushing the "WH in chaos" kinda message.. Suggested Trump hire a MILITARY leader to lead the DefProcurement... Which is ALREADY happened and Schumer was told the name the guy (an admiral) who was even at the WH presser yesterday.. Schumer pretty much was whining about shit that was in the rear view mirror..

I'll try to link it here.. But it really IS a case of "he started it Mom"... LOL......
I did find this. You have to use nonAmerican news sources to get at what Democrats shoot themselves with.

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

Nifty talking point I guess, but NOBODY is "cheering" for this shit.

20,982.29 −431.15 (2.01%)
Apr 3, 12:32 PM EDT

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

Forum List

Back