Trump sells F-52 fighter aircraft to Normay.................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Well, Trump is doing his level best to MAGA with Norway. Seems that in his press release concerning his visit with the PM of Norway, his staff misspelled the press release and said that he was meeting with the PM of "Normay".

But, I can understand a typo or two, stuff happens all the time.

But, what DOES bug me is that Trump on Wednesday stood up next to the PM of Norway and said that we had sold them several F-52 fighter aircraft.

Yep. He said F-52 fighter aircraft. The only place that aircraft exists is on the video game Call of Duty, and it is one of the advanced fighters of the game.

Still think that Trump is gonna keep "winning"?

Trump lauded delivery of F-52s to Norway. The planes only exist in ‘Call of Duty.’

President Trump caused a stir with his announcement that the United States had delivered F-52 fighter jets to Norway.

Was it a secret advanced jet capable of beating its Russian counterparts? A ruse to fool intelligence analysts?

Neither, it turns out. The “F-52” is a fictional jet only available to fly if you’re a gamer at the controls of “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.”

Trump lauded the sale of the fictional planes alongside Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg at the White House on Wednesday, remarking on the very real and growing defense relationship with America’s Northern Europe ally.

“In November we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets,” Trump said. “We have a total of 52 and they’ve delivered a number of them already a little ahead of schedule.”

Trump was reading from a statement, and it appears he combined the figure of 52 planes with the “F” designation assigned to fighter jets in the U.S. inventory, such as the F-35 Lightning II.

Well, Trump is doing his level best to MAGA with Norway. Seems that in his press release concerning his visit with the PM of Norway, his staff misspelled the press release and said that he was meeting with the PM of "Normay".

But, what DOES bug me is that Trump on Wednesday stood up next to the PM of Norway and said that we had sold them several F-52 fighter aircraft.

Yep. He said F-52 fighter aircraft. The only place that aircraft exists is on the video game Call of Duty, and it is one of the advanced fighters of the game.

Trump lauded delivery of F-52s to Norway. The planes only exist in ‘Call of Duty.’

President Trump caused a stir with his announcement that the United States had delivered F-52 fighter jets to Norway.

Was it a secret advanced jet capable of beating its Russian counterparts? A ruse to fool intelligence analysts?

Neither, it turns out. The “F-52” is a fictional jet only available to fly if you’re a gamer at the controls of “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.”

Trump lauded the sale of the fictional planes alongside Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg at the White House on Wednesday, remarking on the very real and growing defense relationship with America’s Northern Europe ally.

“In November we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets,” Trump said. “We have a total of 52 and they’ve delivered a number of them already a little ahead of schedule.”

Trump was reading from a statement, and it appears he combined the figure of 52 planes with the “F” designation assigned to fighter jets in the U.S. inventory, such as the F-35 Lightning II.

Normay?

Everyone knows its Norwegia

Normay?

Everyone knows its Norwegia
Norman, that chunk of dirt next to the other 6 States Obama visted.

You know, if he can't keep straight what kind of military equipment we are selling to Norway, how the hell is he going to be able to direct the military in time of war?

You cant pay to witness such illiteracy. Drumpf is an abysmal failure as a POTUS.
I hope he keeps failing as my stock portfolio has increase almost 50% since he took office. MAGA ,man....:banana:
Mine too. Thanks to Obamas economic policies kicking in.
Really? you finally were allowed to borrow billions of dollars out of the 4 trillion printed by the fed? Or when your taxes where necessarily skyrocketed you got more of your money back? What a fucking liar you are....

Hey, you may know that there is no such thing as an F-52
I may know there is no such thing as an F-52

But Norwegia has no idea there are no F-52s

Donnie Dealmaker at his best

You know, if he can't keep straight what kind of military equipment we are selling to Norway, how the hell is he going to be able to direct the military in time of war?

You know you're not being fair here. Obama probably knew even less, outside of the Bushs, approx. the last 60 years of presidents don't know much of the military any more than I do.

Mattis is going to run the military, as will leadership within their ranks. Trumps only decision is "attack or don't attack" and "how much of this stuff can I sell to allies or enemies of my enemies"?

Last edited:
Hey, you may know that there is no such thing as an F-52
I may know there is no such thing as an F-52

But Norwegia has no idea there are no F-52s

Donnie Dealmaker at his best

Wait until they pay and receive crates of X box games. If he ever wanted to solidify his reputation of a businessman, this would be it.

You cant pay to witness such illiteracy. Drumpf is an abysmal failure as a POTUS.
I hope he keeps failing as my stock portfolio has increase almost 50% since he took office. MAGA ,man....:banana:
Mine too. Thanks to Obamas economic policies kicking in.
Really? you finally were allowed to borrow billions of dollars out of the 4 trillion printed by the fed? Or when your taxes where necessarily skyrocketed you got more of your money back? What a fucking liar you are....
What silly nonsense are you using as a deflection now?

Typos again set the world into a tizzy. This proves Donald Trump has dementia! Remove him now before he presses the nuclear button on his desk! That will solve everything! The media has one third of the country doing handsprings over nothing.

You know you're not being fair here. Obama probably knew even less, outside of the Bushs, approx. the last 60 years of presidents doesn't now much of the military any more than I do.

Mattis is going to run the military, as will leadership within their ranks. Trumps only decision is "attack or don't attack" and "how much of this stuff can I sell to allies or enemies of my enemies"?
Obama knew so much about the military that he allowed men with boobs to enter female corpse(corps for everyone else) so they too can shower in the same bathrooms. Must go over well for the war on women and how much Obama did for them.

Typos again set the world into a tizzy. This proves Donald Trump has dementia! Remove him now before he presses the nuclear button on his desk! That will solve everything! The media has one third of the country doing handsprings over nothing.

Hey, I mentioned the typo in the OP, but said it didn't bother me much, because I know that stuff happens.

What DOES bother me is that he can make a mistake like this while giving a speech next to the PM of another country and not bother to correct himself. Not only do I think he's an idiot, but I'm sure many other world leaders do as well.

Forum List

Back